Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,951 to 22,965 of 37624
-
08-07-19 09:18 #14674Senior Member

Posts: 178Massage by you (Renee)
I tried to set up an appointment but she said she is no longer doing massages.
Originally Posted by Guyneedsfun
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 21:45 #14673Senior Member

Posts: 124Sorry but her name wasn't Jade.
Originally Posted by Joseph2019
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 20:06 #14672Senior Member

Posts: 780Saigon
Can someone describe the girls at Saigon. I am driving a long way and would like some insight first. Thanks and feel free to PM.
-
08-06-19 17:50 #14671Regular Member

Posts: 9Sara
Any history on Sara.
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1609472
-
08-06-19 17:31 #14670Senior Member

Posts: 40Salons
Other than in Ferndale, are there any other known salons that do extras for men. I was always curious about that.
-
08-06-19 13:11 #14669Regular Member

Posts: 9Jade
I think you are referring to Jade. But I don't see her anymore. She was skinny with long red hair.
Originally Posted by Golfnut1913
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 12:10 #14668Senior Member

Posts: 105Rene
Saw her a few years back in a small office in the Royal Oak area. Ok massage which included HE. Pretty sure she showed her breast but that was it. Didn't try for more and don't think more was available. Nothing bad but I've never repeated.
Originally Posted by JoeyKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 10:58 #14667Senior Member

Posts: 388Saigon website
https://saigonspaferndale.wixsite.com/home
Originally Posted by IncogneToe
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 08:54 #14666Senior Member

Posts: 379That is Carla. Maybe she has a new alias? She's been reviewed many tines under the name Carla and I velieve she is an escort now too.
Originally Posted by Joseph2019
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 05:27 #14665Senior Member

Posts: 79Ya it is. Seperate entrance in back.
Originally Posted by SalBass
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 05:03 #14664Regular Member

Posts: 12Can you I'm me? How do I find this place or call?
Originally Posted by SalBass
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 00:44 #14663Senior Member

Posts: 194Man, I'll be honest, I had a significantly worse experience with her. Mediocre massage, a little rushed, and an average HJ. Nothing to look at either, she's not attractive. Maybe she's gotten better over the last year or so, but I would caution that YMMV. The only positive is that the townhome is clean and well-kept, but the services themselves aren't worth it.
Originally Posted by DansMurdock
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-19 23:38 #14662Senior Member

Posts: 339Same exact deal. Definitely not worth it. Reminded me of those two in Pontiac who moved to F. Hills, forgot their names. There is much better out there!
Originally Posted by Biggy313
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-19 23:24 #14661Regular Member

Posts: 9Veronica in oak park
Does anyone have any history with Veronica? She was posted on adult search but pulled it down.
https://www.instagram.com/vk_808/
-
08-05-19 21:51 #14660Senior Member

Posts: 103No, sorry, not the one.
Originally Posted by IncogneToe
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






