Thread: Gangbangs
+
Add Report
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 3404
-
08-06-19 08:42 #2144Senior Member

Posts: 175The Loft
No offence to the women who go there but, Kimmie is a great fuck but on the scale maybe a 5-6. Haven't had the pleasure to see Liv yet but I understand her best years are behind her. Lindsey, don't be fooled by her pictures. Add 15 years and many, many miles. Mamma Kat, she has her clientele but I'm not in that market. Really heavy older woman and I mean older. Those are the regulars. The others who participate during the day are very sporadic. I've been to daytime parties 8-10 times and only seen other parties one time outside of the regulars. Daytime the guys outnumber the ladies 20 to 1. Kind of like standing in line at Six Flags for a roller coaster ride.
Originally Posted by RayPrince
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 00:42 #2143Senior Member

Posts: 175Gainesville
I am definitely in for a Gainesville party. I frequent Athens a lot so I'm good for both.
Originally Posted by Firedup10
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 00:00 #2142Senior Member

Posts: 247Athens or Gainesville GB??
Just wondering if there is enough interest for a GB in the Athens or Gainesville area? If so, I think the King should roll into town or send some talent to play. Chelsea and Stephanie would do great in that area.
-
08-05-19 23:37 #2141Senior Member

Posts: 555Swinging Atlanta parties
Are the people that go here fairly attractive at least (the women I mean)? I'm thinking about going but I don't want to spend money and see a bunch of old ghouls. I'm not expecting models but at least women that can be rated a 7 universally.
Originally Posted by ElmosLove
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 09:32 #2140Regular Member

Posts: 20Sign up on their website, swingingatlanta.com.
Originally Posted by Hits79
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 05:08 #2139Senior Member

Posts: 307Where do you sign up for the mailing list?
Originally Posted by ElmosLove
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-19 14:16 #2138Senior Member

Posts: 33Damn I wish you would have sent out a text to inform me. Met her through a party.
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-19 12:10 #2137Senior Member

Posts: 235Showing Our Age
Yeah, we remember those PSAs from long ago.
Originally Posted by Novalimber2
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-19 11:43 #2136Senior Member

Posts: 256Liv "monkey on back"
YIKES, thanks to all here who have enlightened me on the term.
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-19 23:01 #2135Senior Member

Posts: 1653Monkey
Here, let me google that for you:
Originally Posted by Novalimber2
[View Original Post]
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=monkey+on+your+back+meaning.
-
07-27-19 15:41 #2134Retired Account

Posts: 995It's an old saying
https://youtu.be/l-dsMj5tGgQ
Originally Posted by Novalimber2
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-19 12:58 #2133Senior Member

Posts: 83She is using IV drugs.
Originally Posted by Novalimber2
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-19 11:34 #2132Senior Member

Posts: 256Liv Wylder
Hey King, I am sorry to be dense, but what do you mean by "a pet monkey on her back"?
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-19 18:55 #2131Retired Account

Posts: 995Liv
All these girls try to re invent themselves especially on SA where there are a lot of simps. We stopped doing stuff with her when she developed a pet monkey on her back. That's a risk I won't knowing take.
Originally Posted by CarmelFight
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-19 16:52 #2130Senior Member

Posts: 33Weekly
I visit her at her apartment every Saturday.
Originally Posted by Firedup10
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





