Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,681 to 19,695 of 26409
-
08-06-19 14:07 #6729Senior Member

Posts: 1820Link
The 2nd one has been around a while. I tried to see her 2 or 3 years ago. At that time she was in a quiet neighborhood near DSHA High School. She was late and I was nervous hanging around such a quiet area. When she finally said she was ready I insisted she meet me outside. She didn't want to but I was insistent. She finally walked out of the house next to the one she had given me the address to earlier and I could tell the pics were wildly inaccurate. I drove off as she repeatedly sent me venomous texts. I can't imagine she's any closer to the pics 2 or 3 years later.
Originally Posted by KennyPowers888
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
08-06-19 08:57 #6728Senior Member

Posts: 484Summer Knite and Beautiful Nikki
I tried to see her about a month ago. We set up the time the day before. About 30 minutes before the appointment I texted for the address. Got a message back 30 after the appointment time that she had to pay her electric bill or they would turn off her electricity. I think that means she squeezed a regular in before me. We tried to set again for a couple days later. I texted looking for address. Got a text back an hour later saying she fell asleep. Tried for the next day and similar bullshit. I gave up. I would love to see her. Seems like me type. Some of these ladies don't understand that my time is not my own. I can't wait around for them to spread their legs.
Originally Posted by HornyMF
[View Original Post]
For the most part I have found that when you set a time t see a gal it is best to allow extra time because they are all chronologically challenged.
Same thing happened with Beautiful Nikki a couple weeks ago. Set up a time and place and she was 30 minutes late. BTW, she has a very tight pussy and is a lot prettier in person. Saggy tits though. She must have just taken her fix when I saw her. She was very stoned. I might repeat.
-
08-06-19 05:23 #6727Senior Member

Posts: 31Snowbunny fake pictures.
I was planning on setting something up to see her and I do remember seeing reviews in the past. However this is clearly not the same person pictured. One of them is a fake picture or both so I will pass.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...b/675070099850
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...b/870009539847
-
08-05-19 19:45 #6726Senior Member

Posts: 36Yep she is around
She is still around and still pleases. I saw her a couple weeks ago and was not disappointed.
Originally Posted by HornyMF
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/summer-k...milwaukee-5524#erotic.
-
08-05-19 18:13 #6725Senior Member

Posts: 812She shows up on STG on occasion.
Originally Posted by HornyMF
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-19 18:01 #6724Senior Member

Posts: 92Summer Knite?
Can anyone tell me if Summer is still in business? I have seen her 5 times over the years but not any the last 3 or 4. She holds a special place in my heart so to speak since she was my first fuck in Milwaukee. I will be in Milwaukee this week and would like to she her if she still sees gents.
Thanks in advance for your reply!
-
08-05-19 17:54 #6723Senior Member

Posts: 812The pic is probably from a better day as she's been using it for a long time. https://cityxguide.com/escorts/doin-...67333-26028933.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-19 16:41 #6722Senior Member

Posts: 663Is she the blonde or dark haired woman. Different body styles. I'm confused as usual. LOL.
Originally Posted by SloppyJoey
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-19 16:04 #6721Senior Member

Posts: 152Cool Lady
I saw Ms. Jada 3 weeks ago after golfing in excruciating heat. I agree with SJ, the place was nice. We did 69 and missionary but through no fault of hers, I couldn't release. Too dehydrated. I ended up faking it so I could leave but it was a lot of fun. Ms. Jada must wax because that is the smoothest pussy I've ever had on my face! She is worth visiting, for sure.
Originally Posted by SloppyJoey
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-19 13:37 #6720Senior Member

Posts: 2814Exactly! Right on the head!
Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 22:03 #6719Senior Member

Posts: 390You are incorrect. You can be charged so once you pay a shitload to a lawyer you may win. But you also have the CCAP history and embarrassment of public disclosure.
Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 21:21 #6718Senior Member

Posts: 25Yeah my bad I forgot. Here you go https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ms-jada-...ilwaukee-62121#erotic.
Originally Posted by JohnGalt34
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 19:47 #6717Senior Member

Posts: 87Ms. Jada
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ms-jada-...ilwaukee-62121
Originally Posted by JohnGalt34
[View Original Post]
Assuming it is this one. Never seen here, but one of those always in the back of the mind to scratch off the list.
Trying to meet up with Jaeda tonight. Fingers crossed. LOL.
-
08-04-19 15:36 #6716Senior Member

Posts: 136Jada v. Jaeda
Hey, is this review about Ms. Jaeda, or another provider named Jada? If you had a URL, that would be great.
Originally Posted by SloppyJoey
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 14:18 #6715Senior Member

Posts: 389You do realize that police can pretty much arrest you for whatever they want. Be convicted is another thing. When they arrest guys for solicitation it's not about really arresting them it's about embarrassing them. Have you not see the Polk county Florida sheriff? Guy takes the faces who have been in contact with the women he arrests and plasters them on big boards for people to see at news conferences which go online. It's not rocket science why Polk County doesn't have women advertising services anymore.
Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






