Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 645 of 682 FirstFirst ... 145 545 595 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,675 of 10217
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #557
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyGuy1969  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. Saw her a couple months ago. Nice girl and was accommodating. Only did BBBJ with a lot of nice foreplay but was a nice time overall. Looks close to her pics but didn't have the red hair. Haven't repeated but would.

  2. #556
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMike050  [View Original Post]
    Those pic aren't her or are super old. Saw her a few months ago I had to walk out. Her stomach and body look crazy like with all that extra skin hanging over. She is definitely get high.
    I didn't think she was that bad as far as crazy looking body or skin hanging over. I'll try to get more pics when I see her again.

  3. #555

    Nasty Nikki?

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/permalink-17534358

    Anyone?

    Also, speaking of Nikki. Anyone have contact with Nikki from Millville lately?

  4. #554
    Good intel, though incredibly disappointing. Awful hard to find a nice rack these days.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMike050  [View Original Post]
    Those pic aren't her or are super old. Saw her a few months ago I had to walk out. Her stomach and body look crazy like with all that extra skin hanging over. She is definitely get high.

  5. #553

    TAmmy

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDavey  [View Original Post]
    Interesting review, I've read a lot of negative reviews about her, so now I'm mixed, who do I believe?
    Those pic aren't her or are super old. Saw her a few months ago I had to walk out. Her stomach and body look crazy like with all that extra skin hanging over. She is definitely get high.

  6. #552

    Thanks for the heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ9000  [View Original Post]
    Think Malaysia is a ts. I remember a person with those pics and I messaged them and they told me they were trans.
    I guess the pictures are fake then. The anatomy looks complete.

  7. #551
    Quote Originally Posted by DocG04  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/nude-...31455-19808399

    Saw her today. Lots of fun, no rush. Great rates, 160/ hr.
    Interesting review, I've read a lot of negative reviews about her, so now I'm mixed, who do I believe?

  8. #550
    Quote Originally Posted by DocG04  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the double posts.
    Is everything covered? I'd love some Russian ending with a pearl necklace. She has the equipment for the job, to be sure.

  9. #549
    Quote Originally Posted by DocG04  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/nude-...31455-19808399

    Saw her today. Lots of fun, no rush. Great rates, 160/ hr.
    Sorry for the double posts.

  10. #548

    Tammy in Belmawr

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/nude-...31455-19808399

    Saw her today. Lots of fun, no rush. Great rates, 160/ hr.

  11. #547

    Tammy in Belmawr

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/nude-...31455-19808399

    Long time lurker, first time poster. Saw her today for the first time. Very friendly, pretty face. Doesn't appear to be on drugs. Nice, gigantic tits that she loves to be played with. Gets wet quick, even just playing with nipples. Greeted me at the door after a quick phone call with a big hug. Only 2 rules, no kissing and no anal. Everything else was on the table. Room was clean as well as her. Smelled freshly showered. Got me naked right away and gave a great rub down back and front. Likes daty, and then slipped a cover on and rode me for a while. Pussy was nice and wet and tight, rolled on her back for some mish. I would highly recommend her, especially if you like gigantic tits. If you see her, let her know you read the review. Would definitely like some input from some of you who have been around for a while.

  12. #546
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyGuy1969  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a lunch hour distraction:

    Anyone seen raven? http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...a/436446331663.

    Or Malaysa? http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...a/954435009682.
    Think Malaysia is a ts. I remember a person with those pics and I messaged them and they told me they were trans.

  13. #545

    Anyone been around Burlington beside the playhouse?

    Looking for a lunch hour distraction:

    Anyone seen raven? http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...a/436446331663.

    Or Malaysa? http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...a/954435009682.

  14. #544

    Trying for lunch time regular


  15. #543
    Quote Originally Posted by InDelaware  [View Original Post]
    When I spied the pix, I thought, almost TGTBT. Disappointing that she doesn't follow through.
    It took a while but I've seen her, she's real and she's definitely low volume. Looks like her pics for the most part but she uses a face filter and in person had a lot more freckles. I actually liked her more in person. Not on drugs and has a day job but it doesn't pay enough so wouldn't be surprised if she only saw one or two guys a week. I thought she was too good also and had her meet me in a public place which although she was 20 minutes late she did show up.

    Decent rates and nice provider, but no back door. Tight body and awesome mic skills. Maybe the best I've had recently. If you can get a hold of her I would highly recommend. Would also not be surprised if she was just trying to meet a few guys to turn into regular and vanishes off the internet for a bit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape