Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #2045

    Joselyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinderland  [View Original Post]
    I had to get my mind off the disturbing barrage of terrible news over the weekend and Jos was there to the rescue. Saw her ad on EB and contacted her. She was prompt to respond and I caught her on the tail-end of her visit in Vancouver. We originally planned for a $220/ HR session but had to cut it down to 30 min due to lack of time management on her end and some snug she had with a prior client. She was accommodating, a little baby damage but very desirable. Talked her into giving up Greek due to the mix-up, she reluctantly agreed but once we got going she let me fill her ass. Total damage $140/ hh. She promised for more when she returns.

    https://escortalligator.com.portland...569/4256789481
    Had car date, just had huge tummy roll from pregnancy I assume. Very cute face. Dumped huge load BBFS. Not attractive below the tits, will not repeat but will BBFS at $ if you don't care about weight.

  2. #2044

    Joselyn, one of the better Latina's I've had recently.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackReach30  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?254353-Joselyn

    I saw her other day, when she came down to Pdx. BBfscip $300. I will definitely repeat, whenever she comes back around.
    I had to get my mind off the disturbing barrage of terrible news over the weekend and Jos was there to the rescue. Saw her ad on EB and contacted her. She was prompt to respond and I caught her on the tail-end of her visit in Vancouver. We originally planned for a $220/ HR session but had to cut it down to 30 min due to lack of time management on her end and some snug she had with a prior client. She was accommodating, a little baby damage but very desirable. Talked her into giving up Greek due to the mix-up, she reluctantly agreed but once we got going she let me fill her ass. Total damage $140/ hh. She promised for more when she returns.

    https://escortalligator.com.portland...569/4256789481

  3. #2043

    Mia of STG

    http://portland.skipthegames.com/fem...y/178677585273

    I've seen her a couple times. Both times the book felt rushed, especially the first time. She hates giving head. Mia doesn't like to kiss, let you eat her pussy, nothing. I will not repeat anymore. $200 BBFS. YMMV on bbfscip, +50-$100.

  4. #2042

    Joselyn

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?254353-Joselyn

    I saw her other day, when she came down to Pdx. BBfscip $300. I will definitely repeat, whenever she comes back around.

  5. #2041

    Sa?

    Was just scrolling through SA. Saw a tender juicy morsel named Liz day 123. Anyone have any intel on her? Thanks.

  6. #2040

    Bb

    That is a little more than scary. Thanks for the info.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackReach30  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I saw bbfscip, but she does heroin, and does it right in front of you. She even admits she's a junkie. Sasha has a nice pussy, and gives pretty good head. Probably won't be back, because don't like watching people get high, and drug paraphernalia on the tables.
    .

  7. #2039

    Open advertising BB

    Check Captain Cook's report on August 2nd. Not too favorable.

  8. #2038

    Sasha

    Yeah, I saw bbfscip, but she does heroin, and does it right in front of you. She even admits she's a junkie. Sasha has a nice pussy, and gives pretty good head. Probably won't be back, because don't like watching people get high, and drug paraphernalia on the tables.


  9. #2037

  10. #2036
    I've seen Nevaeh 3 times. First 2 were slip it in no question BBFS. 3rd time she insisted on a condom which was lame as fuck but I did it and she creamed all over my dick anyway. She's a good fuck and she could have had some of the best tits ever but covered in acne or whatever but yeah red flags everywhere so I have not seen her in months and won't be back. Fuck her and her "hes just a friend' she is gps and burnt out at this point 400 or even 300 pass that shit over I want a hit.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackReach30  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/1476927

    Good grief, another time wasting, GPS, junkie mess. She kept disappearing when trying to book with the typical junkie stop / start conversation that went on for a period time till I finally put a stop to it. Nevaeh agree to BBFS via text. However, I asked her if she was GFE, did kissing, 69, eat pussy, etc. Nevaeh quotes me a price of $300-$400. I said, nope. I said $300, and I don't go for the upselling every individual thing routine, when most providers just offer it flat rate. So, she wouldn't budge, so I finally got tired of her stop / start time wasting game. If you look closely at the pics, where she is facing the camera, you can clearly see bruises all over her, which is highly typical of a junkie. What a shame, but I don't / won't go as high as $300, unless I am really horny, and the communication is good, and she is super friendly, etc. I ain't wasting my hard earned money on this irritating hot mess, when there are so many more providers who won't waste your time this bad, ugh.

  11. #2035

    Hazel

    Eh, service was good but like I said definitely not a looker. I've only seen her the one time, so maybe I got lucky. If she ever jerked me around like that she'd be out of the rotation without a second thought.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrimSchlong3  [View Original Post]
    Friday headed DT to meet her then she went silent, sat and wanted for HH and nothing. Once back home she texts. Ugh. Then she says but her up on Sunday. Tried many to meet all day Sunday and no reply. The last night at almost midnight she says she just say my texts and can come see me. Passed as too late and I can't get away.

    I'll try again and want to see her but not sure how much more effort to keep going.

  12. #2034

    Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by CallingAllSluts  [View Original Post]
    You were lucky it was only 15 minutes. Saw her twice, first time almost gave up I waited so damn long. Everything covered that time.

    2nd time waited forever again, she was giving me the BBFS vibe after I went down on her and after sliding around the goal and looking into her eyes there was no protest when I slid it home.

    Agreed nice girl but a bit spacey. Doesn't like to kiss or at least didn't like to kiss me so that is a big turn-off for me. That combined with the insane wait times mean I won't repeat, but BBFS CIP can be had for no upcharge if you just proceed respectfully.
    I lost track of her as we met a couple years ago. Very personable, maybe heavier then than her current pics show. During daty she seemed rather excited so I took it BBFS was maybe expected, or at least welcomed to keep the moment going. I obliged with a full load.

  13. #2033

    Incomplete Don't Like Lists

    I'm getting pretty sick of the incomplete don't like lists on the other board. A girls profile will say she doesn't like Greek, DATO, and FIA or something like that, but she doesn't mention BBFS, but then when you suggest it. She gets all butthurt about it. If you don't want to be asked about it, girls, put it on your don't like list!

    I would get it if there was nothing on that list at all, but if you're going to partially complete it, at the least include the one thing that is going to trigger you if someone asks for it!

    End rant.

  14. #2032

    Nevaeh of MP

    https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/1476927

    Good grief, another time wasting, GPS, junkie mess. She kept disappearing when trying to book with the typical junkie stop / start conversation that went on for a period time till I finally put a stop to it. Nevaeh agree to BBFS via text. However, I asked her if she was GFE, did kissing, 69, eat pussy, etc. Nevaeh quotes me a price of $300-$400. I said, nope. I said $300, and I don't go for the upselling every individual thing routine, when most providers just offer it flat rate. So, she wouldn't budge, so I finally got tired of her stop / start time wasting game. If you look closely at the pics, where she is facing the camera, you can clearly see bruises all over her, which is highly typical of a junkie. What a shame, but I don't / won't go as high as $300, unless I am really horny, and the communication is good, and she is super friendly, etc. I ain't wasting my hard earned money on this irritating hot mess, when there are so many more providers who won't waste your time this bad, ugh.

  15. #2031

    Jeannie rivers

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    Jeanierivers is a must see in Salem.

    She takes care of her regs and provides a pse expedience. This woman loves a big dick and knows how to use it.
    Does Jeannie do BBFS?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape