Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 913 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 413 813 863 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 963 1013 ... LastLast
Results 13,681 to 13,695 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5629

    What the hell?

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    You might want to ask the dude in the middle photo. I don't know why these girls don't check the photo's before posting. Or maybe she did.
    Why in the hell did this Lexi chick even use that photo? Come on, that doesn't even require that she "check the photo", you barely need a quick glance to see the dude spread across the bed behind her! Maybe it's my bad, why would I expect quality control from some of these providers?

  2. #5628
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    You might want to ask the dude in the middle photo. I don't know why these girls don't check the photo's before posting. Or maybe she did.
    Yes I noticed that as well. Was also trying to figure out the writing on the top of the photo.

  3. #5627

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Beel926  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her? Found some earlier posts about a Lexi but couldn't tell if it was the same one. We've exchanged a few texts, her prices seem high.

    http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...i/732155649023
    You might want to ask the dude in the middle photo. I don't know why these girls don't check the photo's before posting. Or maybe she did.

  4. #5626

    Lexi

    Any info on her? Found some earlier posts about a Lexi but couldn't tell if it was the same one. We've exchanged a few texts, her prices seem high.

    http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...i/732155649023

  5. #5625

    More on Peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    She's a UTR in Rockledge area. Well worth it but need to hit up oneway for info.
    Consider it done, PM sent to OneWay! Thanks for the info!

  6. #5624

    Peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Between your high praise and my love of peaches, I had to check into this. I researched the forum and there's no mention of any Peaches for a couple years. The best lead I got was a post by BoxPounder way back on April 10th of 2016! It's post #8342 in the Backpage forum and it's on page 243! It's so old I can't even do a reply, only create a link to the page. Is this the same girl? If not, is there any info you can provide? Thanks!

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...eviews/page243
    She's a UTR in Rockledge area. Well worth it but need to hit up oneway for info.

  7. #5623

    Peaches?

    Quote Originally Posted by OneWayOut  [View Original Post]
    Peaches has a rare incall tonight only Satellite Beach. I was blessed to spend an extended date with this beauty for those that already know from me how sweet she is. I suggest taking advantage of this opportunity tonight. ENJOY.
    Between your high praise and my love of peaches, I had to check into this. I researched the forum and there's no mention of any Peaches for a couple years. The best lead I got was a post by BoxPounder way back on April 10th of 2016! It's post #8342 in the Backpage forum and it's on page 243! It's so old I can't even do a reply, only create a link to the page. Is this the same girl? If not, is there any info you can provide? Thanks!

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...eviews/page243

  8. #5622

    206 bones

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    She proclaims correctly she has 206 bones, as per her photos you can count every one of them. A def pass.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/083884559886
    Well if I'm not mistaken, this is a copycat ad. Yes this one is a guy but a short time back the real Bones was female and according to Tdrag her name was Destiny. I believe there was a review on her also and I do remember looking over her ad closely. Tdrag had a review of her, #5490. So just be careful about who it is you're looking for guys. Play and stay safe.

  9. #5621

    Shim

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    She proclaims correctly she has 206 bones, as per her photos you can count every one of them. A def pass.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/083884559886
    The description says She is a He, not for me.

  10. #5620
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920

    206 Bones

    She proclaims correctly she has 206 bones, as per her photos you can count every one of them. A def pass.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/083884559886

  11. #5619

    UTR Rockledge

    Peaches has a rare incall tonight only Satellite Beach. I was blessed to spend an extended date with this beauty for those that already know from me how sweet she is. I suggest taking advantage of this opportunity tonight. ENJOY.

  12. #5618
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKoi  [View Original Post]
    Her weight doesn't reflect her pics. Who knows, maybe she fat finger it.

    Mk.
    Yeah, cause pictures never lie. LOL.

  13. #5617

    But

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/056542329375

    Did I miss something. Or is this Katie number three? Anyone have any good Intel?
    If you search the number in allentown pa this comes up and she looks more like 201 lbs.

    https://callescort.org/321-270-8897

  14. #5616

    201 lbs?

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/056542329375

    Did I miss something. Or is this Katie number three? Anyone have any good Intel?
    Unless she's extremely tall, the pictures don't agree with that weight.

  15. #5615

    Katie. Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/056542329375

    Did I miss something. Or is this Katie number three? Anyone have any good Intel?
    Her weight doesn't reflect her pics. Who knows, maybe she fat finger it.

    Mk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape