Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #1738

    Rylee

    Anyone seen this one? Have a date set up later this week but wanted to see if anyone has any intel.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/457f5...6-ea8e88ef3976

  2. #1737

    Nothing Better Than Tiny Tight and White

    A close second though was my new chocolate flavored friend. She is available on SA. I had to put in a bit of work as well as patience's but it paid off in the end. We met over a cup of coffee, laughed, flirted and it must have been my whitty charm that had her follow me back to my place. Not once was $ discussed until she was leaving (2. 5 hours later) and said "hey can you hook me up with a tank of gas". I smiled and handed her a c note. She thanked me and smiled back.

    She was a bit taller and darker than my usual fair. 5'9" of chocolate silky ness. Her tits were a cups and fit her frame well. Long ass legs attached to a tiny round ass that begged and received much attention from my tongue. Thinking back I can't remember a spot on her lovely body that I didn't worship.

    Again my luck has been flawless lately. There is nothing better than a squirter that smells and tase like creamy heaven. I made her orgasm countless times soaking my bed sheets, and body! It is amazing how much liquid can be coaxed from certain women.

    An additional surprise was her pronouncement of not getting laid in over 4 months. Her box was shaved smooth and fit like a glove. She was a bit out of practice but being the patient person I am I was able to keep her fucking for two hours. Her final moment of pleasure came several min after I left my load on her stomach. As I cleaned her stomach of my sticky goo I decided to kiss her sweet clit goodbye. Well one kiss lead to another and I ended up with another face full of fluid! I swear she could have filled a half gallon jug! She squirted and screamed "Oh my fucking God"! (me smiling) " I am done I'm drained".

    A nice shower together cleaned us both, we dresses and the best part, she left!

    Life is good! Poo.

  3. #1736
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwagmire  [View Original Post]
    Which service are you using, if you don't mind my asking? I'm on ExpressVPN -- I liked their stated policies and the fact that they're headquartered in BVI.

    If I use my VPN in combination with the Epic free VPN, I can get to SA and WYP with no issues, so I generally do that.
    ExpressVPN works for both.

  4. #1735
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie835  [View Original Post]
    How much was it to get laid? Or did you pay for the first meet and that was it?
    We have been on a few dates. Everyone negotiates differently, but my dates with her are not much more than an stg girl for an hour. Did have to negotiate a bit.

  5. #1734
    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    I may be a sucker, but.

    I am fine with giving a little for the M&G. I am just very particlar about who I meet from that site and don't meet many of the girls I talk to, lots of filtering.

    Back to Trishy. Met for dinner 2 times, no action. Gave her $ for first date, not second. Told her I was done if its just dinner. We have since gone on 4 or 5 dates. Her body is amazing, great ass, tits are fake, but they are well done. She is tight, wet and I did make her squirt on one date. Very subby, so I am going to be pushing her to do some things.

    I totally agree with other posts, she is looking to land a rich guy, complains about money and is meh at conversation. At this point, the pros outweigh the cons, but she is definitely not for everyone.
    How much was it to get laid? Or did you pay for the first meet and that was it?

  6. #1733
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    FYI -.

    VPN does work for me at WYP and at SA.

    BMD.
    Which service are you using, if you don't mind my asking? I'm on ExpressVPN -- I liked their stated policies and the fact that they're headquartered in BVI.

    If I use my VPN in combination with the Epic free VPN, I can get to SA and WYP with no issues, so I generally do that.

  7. #1732

    BabyJamielee in WYP?


  8. #1731
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwagmire  [View Original Post]
    Are you using a VPN? I can't get in to that site with my VPN service active. Kind of sucks. You'd think that a site like that would be understanding that its customers might want to keep their internet browsing private. Duh.
    FYI -.

    VPN does work for me at WYP and at SA.

    BMD.

  9. #1730
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie835  [View Original Post]
    Is what's your price down for anyone? I can't log in.
    Are you using a VPN? I can't get in to that site with my VPN service active. Kind of sucks. You'd think that a site like that would be understanding that its customers might want to keep their internet browsing private. Duh.

  10. #1729

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie835  [View Original Post]
    Is what's your price down for anyone? I can't log in.
    I was just able to log in, search, etc.

  11. #1728
    Is what's your price down for anyone? I can't log in.

  12. #1727

    I got in!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I'll pay zero for a plain meet and greet.

    The M&G is where we negotiate fun.

    BMD.
    I may be a sucker, but.

    I am fine with giving a little for the M&G. I am just very particlar about who I meet from that site and don't meet many of the girls I talk to, lots of filtering.

    Back to Trishy. Met for dinner 2 times, no action. Gave her $ for first date, not second. Told her I was done if its just dinner. We have since gone on 4 or 5 dates. Her body is amazing, great ass, tits are fake, but they are well done. She is tight, wet and I did make her squirt on one date. Very subby, so I am going to be pushing her to do some things.

    I totally agree with other posts, she is looking to land a rich guy, complains about money and is meh at conversation. At this point, the pros outweigh the cons, but she is definitely not for everyone.

  13. #1726
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchitexOne  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI we agreed to 80 so I think 150 is way too much. She keeps texting me trying to set up a meet and greet but I think I might pass.
    I'll pay zero for a plain meet and greet.

    The M&G is where we negotiate fun.

    BMD.

  14. #1725
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I got an offer from her (Trishy) for 150 but based on comments here that she's a waste of time, I'll likely reject.

    I need more than getting to second base since there's an hour's worth of travel time.

    BMD.
    Just an FYI we agreed to 80 so I think 150 is way too much. She keeps texting me trying to set up a meet and greet but I think I might pass.

  15. #1724

    Trishy

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchitexOne  [View Original Post]
    I have been texting back and forth with this one and trying to arrange a meet up this weekend so a little intel if possible would be appreciated.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...nrXzvJeXDWnjbg
    I got an offer from her (Trishy) for 150 but based on comments here that she's a waste of time, I'll likely reject.

    I need more than getting to second base since there's an hour's worth of travel time.

    BMD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape