Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 6986
-
08-04-19 17:42 #1736Senior Member

Posts: 5229ExpressVPN works for both.
Originally Posted by Kwagmire
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 15:03 #1735Senior Member

Posts: 265We have been on a few dates. Everyone negotiates differently, but my dates with her are not much more than an stg girl for an hour. Did have to negotiate a bit.
Originally Posted by Zombie835
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 13:33 #1734Senior Member

Posts: 159How much was it to get laid? Or did you pay for the first meet and that was it?
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 07:41 #1733Senior Member

Posts: 362Which service are you using, if you don't mind my asking? I'm on ExpressVPN -- I liked their stated policies and the fact that they're headquartered in BVI.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
If I use my VPN in combination with the Epic free VPN, I can get to SA and WYP with no issues, so I generally do that.
-
08-03-19 14:51 #1732Senior Member

Posts: 265BabyJamielee in WYP?
Anyone see her?
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...YNpo2AeNyKjY2B
-
08-03-19 12:47 #1731Senior Member

Posts: 5229FYI -.
Originally Posted by Kwagmire
[View Original Post]
VPN does work for me at WYP and at SA.
BMD.
-
08-03-19 09:39 #1730Senior Member

Posts: 362Are you using a VPN? I can't get in to that site with my VPN service active. Kind of sucks. You'd think that a site like that would be understanding that its customers might want to keep their internet browsing private. Duh.
Originally Posted by Zombie835
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 22:57 #1729Senior Member

Posts: 208No
I was just able to log in, search, etc.
Originally Posted by Zombie835
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 16:40 #1728Senior Member

Posts: 159Is what's your price down for anyone? I can't log in.
-
08-02-19 15:08 #1727Senior Member

Posts: 265I got in!
I may be a sucker, but.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
I am fine with giving a little for the M&G. I am just very particlar about who I meet from that site and don't meet many of the girls I talk to, lots of filtering.
Back to Trishy. Met for dinner 2 times, no action. Gave her $ for first date, not second. Told her I was done if its just dinner. We have since gone on 4 or 5 dates. Her body is amazing, great ass, tits are fake, but they are well done. She is tight, wet and I did make her squirt on one date. Very subby, so I am going to be pushing her to do some things.
I totally agree with other posts, she is looking to land a rich guy, complains about money and is meh at conversation. At this point, the pros outweigh the cons, but she is definitely not for everyone.
-
08-02-19 10:23 #1726Senior Member

Posts: 5229I'll pay zero for a plain meet and greet.
Originally Posted by ArchitexOne
[View Original Post]
The M&G is where we negotiate fun.
BMD.
-
08-02-19 07:53 #1725Senior Member

Posts: 156Just an FYI we agreed to 80 so I think 150 is way too much. She keeps texting me trying to set up a meet and greet but I think I might pass.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 07:49 #1724Senior Member

Posts: 5229Trishy
I got an offer from her (Trishy) for 150 but based on comments here that she's a waste of time, I'll likely reject.
Originally Posted by ArchitexOne
[View Original Post]
I need more than getting to second base since there's an hour's worth of travel time.
BMD.
-
08-01-19 14:05 #1723Senior Member

Posts: 159Specially if the they said you have to pay to go out with her avoid at all cost it's a rip off.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 13:59 #1722Senior Member

Posts: 5229Thanks for the tip on Joyfuljen. She's also on the SA site.
Originally Posted by Zombie835
[View Original Post]
Any of them who are NOT a "sure thing", I avoid to save time.
BMD.











Reply With Quote





