Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 406 of 492 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 456 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 7380
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1305

    Kris info

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    Petite white Kris has been out of jail for a couple months and is available. PM for info.
    Do you have contact info for her?

  2. #1304

    Kris

    Petite white Kris has been out of jail for a couple months and is available. PM for info.

  3. #1303
    Quote Originally Posted by LongTim  [View Original Post]
    Prefer selfies. Plus, I always ask for a confirmation selfie.
    Yes. Always get a selfie. I had a few dreams that turned out to be nightmares. Good thing I was able to wake up before any exchange was made. Selfie will ensure you know what you're getting with no surprises. If no selfie take a pass.

  4. #1302
    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    Do you trust a provider that posts selfies over one who has photos that were taken by someone else?

    Has this affected if you would see them?
    Prefer selfies. Plus, I always ask for a confirmation selfie.

  5. #1301

    Just wondering

    Do you trust a provider that posts selfies over one who has photos that were taken by someone else?

    Has this affected if you would see them?

  6. #1300

    Susie

    Quote Originally Posted by HaverhillLite  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I'm particularly interested in seeing her myself, but I can't work out what "Polish" means, and it's bothering me. Also, her ad prices "CD's" at $60, and I have no idea what that is either, unless she's literally selling overpriced compact discs. Did I miss a couple lessons on obscure internet sex work lingo?
    BBBJ.

    Car date.

  7. #1299
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkev1970  [View Original Post]
    Https: urlreplacement0}.

    Do your research.

    She has changed her name.

    Went by Gina.

    Read reviews in them.
    This her. Offered me 50 bareback in the woods today. Likes candy she says.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190804-162457_TextNow.jpg‎  

  8. #1298

    Susie

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer90  [View Original Post]
    Ok so decided to meet up with susie. Wanted to do an incall but did like the location so I text her saying meet me at the MD a block down for a car date. Was skinnier then I thought. Qquickterms met. 4 for some Polish. Wasnt bad wasnt great was good thou bbj. Unloaded and she kept going down the hatch it went. Does look like her pics but aged alittle. Asked if I'd like to see her again. Was polite but smell of light smoke on her. Ill repeat car.
    I don't think I'm particularly interested in seeing her myself, but I can't work out what "Polish" means, and it's bothering me. Also, her ad prices "CD's" at $60, and I have no idea what that is either, unless she's literally selling overpriced compact discs. Did I miss a couple lessons on obscure internet sex work lingo?

  9. #1297
    I texted her last night and didn't get a response.

  10. #1296

    Naomi Stay away

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/912250377406

    I warned STG about this professional thief robbing at least a few of us already. So they let her keep posting. Why?

  11. #1295
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmitty2694  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has any intel on this one?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...o/594885024345
    Looks fake to me.

  12. #1294

  13. #1293

    Yes out only

    Quote Originally Posted by Xelajo  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for this info my friend.

    Just checked the post, it says outcall only. Is that true? And what was the damage? PM me if you feel.
    In terms of rate she's a little negotiable but gave her 200 truly no rush encounter well over the hour.

  14. #1292
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmitty2694  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has any intel on this one?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...o/594885024345
    You might want to check the phone number and see where the area code is from. A lot of scam ads have out-of-state area codes on them. If you do text the number, make sure you are using either a texting app or a burner phone. If you use your personal number, you could be setting yourself up for some unpleasant issues, especially if you have a significant other in your live.

    The location listed in the ad is also suspicious: "New in town just moved to area. " Most providers will provide more specificity, like the name of a road or the town / city where their incall is located.

    All of that being said, this provider may well turn out to be legitimate. You just have to do a little bit of homework to help you determine if she is someone you want to see or not. Most of us had to do a bit of our own homework. Rarely will you find someone who is just going to give you intel just because you ask for it. People are willing to share reviews and information, but it helps when you are willing to do the same. With only six posts to your name, I would strongly urge you to get out and see some providers. Come back and share your experiences. You will find that the more you share with others, the more they will share with you.

    Good luck to you in your mongering. Stay safe!!

  15. #1291

    Toftt susie

    Ok so decided to meet up with susie. Wanted to do an incall but did like the location so I text her saying meet me at the MD a block down for a car date. Was skinnier then I thought. Qquickterms met. 4 for some Polish. Wasnt bad wasnt great was good thou bbj. Unloaded and she kept going down the hatch it went. Does look like her pics but aged alittle. Asked if I'd like to see her again. Was polite but smell of light smoke on her. Ill repeat car.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape