Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 12756
-
08-14-19 17:24 #6261Senior Member

Posts: 111Anyone. Buehler?
Just curious if anyone's seen this chick and willing to share. I RTFF'd but didn't see anything.
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...e/266785633095
Thanks in advance for any info.
-
08-13-19 16:14 #6260Senior Member

Posts: 1170Tina sensual massage
Tina is really good at what she does. She has been around for quite a while and has been reviewed on here plenty of times. She gives what is called a lingam massage she's very thorough and takes her job seriously. She is a MILF of Indian descent I believe she's in her middle to late forties possibly early 50. I've had seen her plenty of times the last time that I saw her I gave her a nice Russian all over those big tits of hers and to her face.
Originally Posted by Silver60
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 15:08 #6259Senior Member

Posts: 139Annoying
Wow never heard that one before. First time for everything I guess.
Originally Posted by DRock15
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 13:04 #6258Senior Member

Posts: 706Defensive much?
All your posts revolve around Summer aka Marylyn. Either you're obsessed or you're trying really hard to defend your rep.
Originally Posted by BlackHammer800
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 11:42 #6257Regular Member

Posts: 7Tina Sensual Massage
Hi,
Will be in area Labor Day weekend and would like to read the boards opinion on Tina, Sensual massage. Www.sensualmassageusa.com.
407xxxx121. Reviews on her site seem OK, but could have been self posted. If she is a no any recommendations are appreciated.
-
08-13-19 09:25 #6256Senior Member

Posts: 802Vanessa
"https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...435/3212602811".
Has anyone seen this blonde MILF?
Thanks, Moto.
-
08-08-19 12:36 #6255Regular Member

Posts: 6Escort Classified Ads Member Discussions
I am looking for a good used Bow with a bunch of the trimmings. Can you guys share a few good sites with good classified ads. Thanks, I hope this is OK with Chi-town. Roy.
-
08-03-19 19:09 #6254Shill for Summer Cox, ignore all posts

Posts: 15Summer
I have seen her a few time. The only time I didn't get FS was when it was that time of the month. And I thought her message was great. She's a going to school for it so idk how anyone could say it is anything less then awesom. I see good reviews on here about her all the time. So idk what why'all are talking about.
Originally Posted by SlimShady96
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-19 18:02 #6253Senior Member

Posts: 56Follow up
I agree with you and our friend envelope 57.
Originally Posted by Littleshyguy
[View Original Post]
I had already asked her about her pictures and she responded with a couple more fake pictures that I google searched.
At this point she is not responding back anymore.
If she does respond. I'll go a gut check before seeing her, but it is a bit risky.
Thanks for the advices gents.
-
08-03-19 17:38 #6252Senior Member

Posts: 489London: Definitely managed
I had the same happen to me and also a weird text that had the tone of a guy talking at one point. A girl like her does not have the intellect to manage her own business properly.
Originally Posted by SlimShady96
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-19 17:19 #6251Senior Member

Posts: 424I would guess it is not her in the photos
That photo of her in the pink bra, pushing her breasts together has many hits on google image search. I am guessing you are not going to meet that particular woman.
Originally Posted by OrlandoGuy25
[View Original Post]
But, I guess there is a chance she looks very much like her. Still, too risky for my taste. I'll be interested in your experience.
-
08-03-19 15:57 #6250Regular Member

Posts: 13I 3rd this
Be wary of cancelling w / her too. I had to cancel w / her and I texted a day ahead to let her know. She proceeded to continue to blow up my phone w / texts about what happened and how rude I was for doing so. Pretty annoying experience FYI.
Originally Posted by OnTheHuntinFla
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-19 15:45 #6249Regular Member

Posts: 13Well said
I'm guessing that my review was one of the ones in question. I've been a long time member, but always kept my adventures private. I always appreciated the reviews you get on here and finally decided to contribute myself. I didn't think my first review would be examined to this extent though. I did not see the redundancy in the reviewing of the provider and I apologise if it caused concerned. Just trying to build my cred on the board and share what I can.
Originally Posted by ShatterMachine
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-19 14:50 #6248Senior Member

Posts: 460That is way TGTBT. Let me know if real?
Originally Posted by OrlandoGuy25
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-19 13:28 #6247Senior Member

Posts: 56Thoughts?
Saw this ad online.
I might plan something out to see this one. Don't know if real or not. Two reviews on Babylon site say it's real.
Pictures are hot.
Don't know if anyone has see her or talked to her.
I'll try it out tonight.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...262/3215678781











Reply With Quote





