Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,711 to 31,725 of 41288
-
08-03-19 08:38 #9578Senior Member

Posts: 81Yazmine
I know I've been away but damn do these chicks waste time. It's ultimately rare to find a date on the Northside especially an outcall that's reasonable and boom she pops up.
Long story short, made arrangements, shoot the spot addy, and became a no show.
This morn she say she got pulled over. Ha what's the purpose of lying. Anyone have any keys on her? Did I dodge a bullet?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/896989700446
-
08-03-19 07:59 #9577Senior Member

Posts: 125Any one scoped this one out
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/484744676306
She seems nice and donations are reasonable. But no info anywhere and I don't have a name.
-
08-03-19 07:31 #9576Senior Member

Posts: 248She's legit
Recently reviewed either here or with SW reports where someone picked her up.
Originally Posted by GVilleManXXX
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-19 06:51 #9575Senior Member

Posts: 77Any intel on the girl?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...2/878742623933
Looking for feed back on this girl.
She looks nice enough, but I have been fooled before.
Any info would be appreciated.
-
08-02-19 21:24 #9574Senior Member

Posts: 243Cruz road
Heard way back she's part of the Cruz road crew, don do it.
Originally Posted by Kravon
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 20:32 #9573Senior Member

Posts: 61Been a number of reviews on her. Real hit and miss it seems. Some guys have a great time and other guys get robbed or scammed. She looks real hot but I am not going to chance putting myself in a bad situation.
Originally Posted by JaxNDaBocks
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 20:03 #9572Senior Member

Posts: 243Cruz road
These are 2 Cruz road troublettes. Contacted got the same address starting in 5 ending in 4, don't do it.
-
08-02-19 18:16 #9571Regular Member

Posts: 4Info?
Any info on this one?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/380272608733
-
08-02-19 17:17 #9570Senior Member

Posts: 173Location is iffy, and her body is starting to see the effects of what I presume to be candy use. She's still fun, but in about two years she'll look like a completely different person.
Originally Posted by Scooter1
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 15:27 #9569Senior Member

Posts: 73Thanks,
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
That's what I hear, just have not had the chance as of yet.
-
08-02-19 15:04 #9568Senior Member

Posts: 443Venus has a nearly trimmed patch, not a full Bush
Couldn't tell you, because that's not my thing. But don't let that stop you from enjoying venus. She's great!
Originally Posted by RockEye69
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 13:17 #9567Senior Member

Posts: 269Yeah you're right
I finally saw her and I wasn't really happy with the visit. Lot of rules and yes she do have an attitude. I found her to be ok at best. To many different pay options for me. Different rates offer different stuff. I rather go with girls that offer everything for a flat rate.
Originally Posted by Mako9999
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 12:38 #9566Senior Member

Posts: 318So has anybody visited with Kassidddy or Brandy since their visits with uncle?
-
08-02-19 12:31 #9565Regular Member

Posts: 23Any Intel on this one?
I've seen her post for quite some time now. Anyone went by for a visit? She seems decent from the back. Here's the URL.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...0/017297953816
-
08-02-19 12:28 #9564Senior Member

Posts: 191Cruz
Sorry Grapp they were removed by the time I got home and time to look for them again. I will snapshot them next time.
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





