Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 593 of 731 FirstFirst ... 93 493 543 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 643 693 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 10960
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2080

    Putting out on the first date

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonMan781  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with girls not putting out on the first date? Any future success? I found one girl who said she wouldn't want to do anything the first date. She is young. Looking to take the risk.
    I find this is a lot easier when you tell the, what you want upfront and off of SA via text. If she won't put out on the first date then don't give her a full allowance on the date. But show her you have cash. Maybe agree to meet for lunch and $100.

    I had just gotten back from Vegas with a bunch of 100's in my wallet, went on a first date, and "accidentally" dropped a bunch of bills on the table during lunch. Her eyes gots wide and she said "how do I get access to that". I told her to take me home and do what I want and we can discuss it. And we did. That was a great date.

  2. #2079
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonMan781  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with girls not putting out on the first date? Any future success? I found one girl who said she wouldn't want to do anything the first date. She is young. Looking to take the risk.
    Simple.

    Create a situation where you can at least make out with her and do some basic groping. If she's holding you at arms length and can't even get close to her, then you have your answer. She's not attracted to you and she won't be any more attracted to you next time you meet her. If she's not attracted to you then the FC will be exactly as you'd expect: lame.

    You don't have to FC on the first date but always leave that first date knowing if she's really into you or not.

  3. #2078
    Does anyone have experience with girls not putting out on the first date? Any future success? I found one girl who said she wouldn't want to do anything the first date. She is young. Looking to take the risk.

  4. #2077

    Some GPS for you guys

    If anyone needs some poor attitude, gps ladies I have some here:

    Stella La Bella https://www.seeking.com/member/586eb...6-f9e3d481483e.

    She is a stripper, talked about meeting, wanted to square away the arrangement before hand so no one wasted their time. Semi pro / pro.

    Usual allowance is 500 unless you do not want bedroom fun. Told her that is not where I am at. Said if I had read her profile I would have known she is very expensive.

    Wants a daddy to take care of her financially, does not care about anything else.

    Sarahsugarbby1998 https://www.seeking.com/member/5ab64...1-76fe7aa631af.

    Said she was a single mother of one. Talked about meeting for a coffee. Told her sounds good, let her know I pay for coffee, etc whatever we have but no sugar to just meet.

    I asked if she is good with that. She said she expects to be paid right from the start for her time. She was sorry but does not want to waste time.

    I wished her luck.

  5. #2076

    High Esteem?

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    You get some interesting conversations when you pair a naive girl and her very high self-entitlememnt. I've told some new platonic girls that I've been on the site for a few months and their dreams of not being physical was not realistic. Most argued with me that platonic was totally a thing and plenty of guys would relish the thought of spending money on a girl like herself. Also, that I was a pervert and loser for wanting something from women that was more than just being in their presence and that I should be lucky just to talk to her. The delusion sometimes runs really deep.

    I've often wondered if these girl's contempt is also for guys in the their own age group or just for older guys on SA. Needless to say, if a girl hints that she's so much better than you and she's doing you a favor, you should instantly forget her and move on to someone less in love with themselves.
    These are great views of a major issue with SA. These women don't understand that if a guy wants to pay what they want, it isn't at all for their presence and looks. If the "relationship" is to be ongoing it of course must be 2 ways. Been fortunate to have had 2, well before SA, and it was a truly mutually beneficial arrangement. If you take them at their word, ie I am hot and you are lucky to have me but no sex for $xxx per meet, why on earth would we not go to Eros and pay that for a stunner with guaranteed sex and the strong likelihood that if it works once and the possibility of it working again, why would anybody pick the chick with "I am above it all and you are lucky to be seen with me? NFW.

  6. #2075

    SA Reality

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    The Average Girl on SA: I want a mentor, who will spoil me with shopping sprees, expensive dinners, vacation getaways, monthly allowance, etc. In return, you get to witness my great personality in person if you are lucky.

    The Average Guy in SA: I'll give you 50 bucks for a blow job. No make that 40. Could you do 30?
    Totally agree. The amount of effort it is taking to find the good ones is driving me crazy lately. The prices are going up. The quality is going down. It's so annoying. My ex stated that she thought I should start giving her $500 per meet last month. And I was like BYE. Hottest girl I've ever been with but not worth $2 K per month for weekly met ups.

  7. #2074
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Invest

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Spike. Found it on point and one of the funniest posts I have read recently. Appreciate it.

    The one word you left out that I noticed some of the ladies mention is "invest". They want a mentor who will "invest" in them, I guess to maximize their "potential".
    Could be wrong, but I took the "invest" to mean they want to start some sort of business and you front the money. Not sure if there will be a return on the investment, ever.

  8. #2073
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyushin  [View Original Post]
    Now that is funny. No interest in seeing her at all. She would be 200 at most.

    Guess even the older ones have no clue and let their high self worth get in the way of reality.

  9. #2072

    SA Perfectly Summed Up by Spike.

    Thank you Spike. Found it on point and one of the funniest posts I have read recently. Appreciate it.

    The one word you left out that I noticed some of the ladies mention is "invest". They want a mentor who will "invest" in them, I guess to maximize their "potential".

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    The Average Girl on SA: I want a mentor, who will spoil me with shopping sprees, expensive dinners, vacation getaways, monthly allowance, etc. In return, you get to witness my great personality in person if you are lucky.

    The Average Guy in SA: I'll give you 50 bucks for a blow job. No make that 40. Could you do 30?

  10. #2071
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyushin  [View Original Post]
    Those posi vibes don't come cheap!

  11. #2070
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    Having talked with some new girls on there who do not want to have sex and ask them how it is going for them. Most have said they have not met anyone and it is not going how the site and forums have portrayed how it would be. They are disappointed with how every guy says not sex then no agreement. Some have said they figured there would be some guys who would want a good looking, smart girl to have dinner with or have on their arm. LOL.

    I wished them luck, said I am interested in that but that it needs to be a full sd / sb relationship and if they changed their mind to get in touch.

    These young girls are very gullible and naive about how things work or life is.
    You get some interesting conversations when you pair a naive girl and her very high self-entitlememnt. I've told some new platonic girls that I've been on the site for a few months and their dreams of not being physical was not realistic. Most argued with me that platonic was totally a thing and plenty of guys would relish the thought of spending money on a girl like herself. Also, that I was a pervert and loser for wanting something from women that was more than just being in their presence and that I should be lucky just to talk to her. The delusion sometimes runs really deep.

    I've often wondered if these girl's contempt is also for guys in the their own age group or just for older guys on SA. Needless to say, if a girl hints that she's so much better than you and she's doing you a favor, you should instantly forget her and move on to someone less in love with themselves.

  12. #2069

  13. #2068

    SA reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    Having talked with some new girls on there who do not want to have sex and ask them how it is going for them. Most have said they have not met anyone and it is not going how the site and forums have portrayed how it would be. They are disappointed with how every guy says not sex then no agreement. Some have said they figured there would be some guys who would want a good looking, smart girl to have dinner with or have on their arm. LOL.

    I wished them luck, said I am interested in that but that it needs to be a full sd / sb relationship and if they changed their mind to get in touch.

    These young girls are very gullible and naive about how things work or life is.
    The Average Girl on SA: I want a mentor, who will spoil me with shopping sprees, expensive dinners, vacation getaways, monthly allowance, etc. In return, you get to witness my great personality in person if you are lucky.

    The Average Guy in SA: I'll give you 50 bucks for a blow job. No make that 40. Could you do 30?

  14. #2067

    Peyton906

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a22d0...1-89e76597322f

    Stripper in PVD. Wants $1000 per meet. Are you serious? I know where she works and what it would cost to get what I want at her place.

  15. #2066

    WYP, 32 yr old, brunette. "MiaBvida", any info??

    Anyone recognize this one, MiaBvido, from Fram / Marlboro area? 5'3, athletic, pretty, looks to be newbi. Had prior communications with her, initial quote $400, but seemed willing to negotiate.

    Any info appreciated. Thanks.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...4716gA3Vdgkx7X

    "My ideal first date.

    Would be a good meal and better yet conversation and some wine or a quiet night with a good meal and.

    Maybe a walk. Maybe desert. ".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape