Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,996 to 26,010 of 37375
-
08-02-19 16:54 #11380Regular Member

Posts: 8Latinas
Does anyone have any experience with any of these Latina girls that have been posting the last couple of days?
Are they legit?
Pics look good.
Actually way too good. That's what concerns me LOL.
-
08-02-19 16:43 #11379Senior Member

Posts: 694Sky
She has a new number for business only. She placed the ad.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 16:21 #11378Senior Member

Posts: 425That's not the number I have or was given for her.
Originally Posted by RichmondFotog
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 13:58 #11377Senior Member

Posts: 39Roxanne
I saw her the other morning. She has her own place now on JD at least is not a hotel anymore.
-
08-02-19 13:54 #11376Senior Member

Posts: 39Zoe
She is a lot of fun. I always enjoy my time with her.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 11:01 #11375Senior Member

Posts: 358It's strange, he posted that yesterday in not just Richmond, but also Virginia Beach, Tidewater, Suffolk, Portsmouth, Newport News, and Norfolk. Yet he didn't reply to my PM asking for her info.
Originally Posted by Postin
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 08:57 #11374Senior Member

Posts: 417Generous
You mentioned generous 3 times. I can already tell she's out of my price range. Thanks anyway.
Originally Posted by HungLoo96
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 07:10 #11373Senior Member

Posts: 123What they said
Check posts 10429 and 10424. I concur with these most recent reviews.
Originally Posted by Usairman95
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 01:22 #11372Senior Member

Posts: 57Thank you
I was actually on the way and just happen to check the site one last time and decided to take your advice.
Originally Posted by VAGuy13
[View Original Post]
Thanks again.
-
08-01-19 23:24 #11371Senior Member

Posts: 201That's Melissa
There have been reviews of her, but not a single good one that I can remember. I'd stay away.
Originally Posted by Usairman95
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 23:21 #11370Senior Member

Posts: 1004RE: Sky
She or someone on her behalf is advertising for her now in the classifieds. http://bit.do/e3At7.
https://i.postimg.cc/CMncJHhz/Skyyy520.jpg
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 23:07 #11369Senior Member

Posts: 1004Zoe West
She's been around for a while. She's been reviewed here many times.
She also advertises in the classified here. http://bit.do/e3Ap7.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 22:41 #11368Senior Member

Posts: 226Went to work 3 hours early to try a hook up with a girl on the way. I picked out 3 or 4 girls to chose from depending on response. The main girl I wanted to see, we set a time to meet up, I was right up the road from her and never got the location. The other girls were the same, responding slow and then going quiet. One girl threatened to expose my info because I wouldn't pay her $200 for hh. I laughed at her because I have a texting app. Ended up meeting no one. Timeslike this make me want to find another hobby.
-
08-01-19 22:16 #11367Senior Member

Posts: 57Any info?
My regulars are not responding even my weekly usual hasn't responded today. Any info on this one?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...9/159820263988
-
08-01-19 22:09 #11366Senior Member

Posts: 581Any word on this one
She looks super nice but any feedback on her.
I set something up for tomorrow morning so just tryna get a feel for her before I get there.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...d/214349127998










Reply With Quote




