Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,696 to 19,710 of 26406
-
08-03-19 15:25 #6711Senior Member

Posts: 25Ms. Jada
Saw Jada recently. Has a nice new place on the ss near bayview, but she says she still has a place on the north side too. It's an upstairs apartment but she came down to open door. Looks wise, she is still the same Jada as when I saw her late last year, which is to say good enough I suppose. Was easy to get a hold of. Still pretty open menu. Noticeably, she seems much more friendly than before. Takes directions, well. BBBJ, DATY, K9, greek. Also, even though she probably smokes, my clothes didn't end up smelling like smoke this time, big plus but maybe just lucky. 1.50 hr. Would probably see again assuming better options aren't available.
-
08-03-19 10:25 #6710Senior Member

Posts: 390That wasn't the qt I answered. She had been out of outagamie for weeks. She has a lot going on, including fighting the warrant for her phone.
Originally Posted by LoneRanger327
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-19 09:55 #6709Senior Member

Posts: 71SammiLove
Not true. She IS in jail. Waukesha County now.
Originally Posted by Miltown
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-19 09:34 #6708Senior Member

Posts: 186Funny then, if she is out on bail, why her name appears in the Waukesha County Jail inmate listing. AFAIK she has been in jail continuously since July 4. First Outagamie, then Milwaukee, and more recently Waukesha. Also there was a search warrant issued in her Appleton / Outagamie case. Ccap doesn't say for what, but logically it would be for her phone. So its possible her phone is still in the hands of LE. You might want to be careful trying to contact her if you somehow believe she's out.
Originally Posted by Miltown
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 19:56 #6707Senior Member

Posts: 390She is NOT in jail. Out on a bail. But none of you should get your hopes up of her getting back in the biz
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 18:37 #6706Senior Member

Posts: 136What? They never let the great be great.
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
How long is she in for, and for what?
How did folks find her info to look up?
-
08-02-19 15:20 #6705Senior Member

Posts: 435Sammilove
Sammilove has been and continues to be a guest of the State in Outagamie County and will likely remain to be a guest for an extended period of time.
Originally Posted by Icculus82
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 12:25 #6704Senior Member

Posts: 52Sammilove
Any updates on her? Has she posted any ads recently? Anyone communicate with her?
-
08-02-19 10:09 #6703Senior Member

Posts: 158Kendall Snow bliss
It had been awhile. Saw Kendall this week. Pure bliss. Like a long lost friend. All 3 holes enjoyed. Just about drowned in the amazing squirt.
-
08-02-19 00:56 #6702Senior Member

Posts: 258Joanna
No link just a warning. Kendall used to have a friend Joanna. She decided to try the escort buisiness herself. Unfortunately by stealing Kendall's clients by offering anything possible for dirt cheap. As well as spreading rumors about Kendall. Saying Kendall was pimping her out etc. I contacted her to see what her dick sucking skills were like. That ended up to bieng a debate on whether or not I'm a cop or being for real or denying everything and threatening calling the police. Obviously she is Also sucking and swallowing another kind of dick. One out of glass. Stay away. Number is 414xxx80 blank blank.
-
08-01-19 22:25 #6701Senior Member

Posts: 1136It seems to be common place around here with the Asians. I just deal with it. I've been tempted to give the Stalis apt. A go again but have managed to steer clear for sometime. I still will see some at the notels and like you reported. It's hit and miss. You never really know what's behind the door. Chicago is pretty much the same except for a few. Usually the higher donation and verifiable reviews is the only way you can be sure. I'm not one that becomes a regular for one provider so that can also make it difficult.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
The one thing you can count on is between the fake advertising and pictures in most ads, and the person answering the phone. They will tell you anything to get your cash. Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, Korean, what's your flavor? They will tell you anything.
The sad thing? I can't resist! Just last week a cute petite mid to late thirties I'm guessing. She could have been older. Nice sexy soft legs, just the right size B / C and juicy ripe as a Georgia peach. Oh yum! But I traveled to get it.
Stay safe everyone.
-
08-01-19 19:59 #6700Senior Member

Posts: 87Perhaps she and her mother eloped somewhere.
Originally Posted by Fnmke25
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 19:20 #6699Senior Member

Posts: 181Turns out.
She's staying in Racine, but there's smoking there so I passed.
Originally Posted by WRutaWRuta
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 14:18 #6698Senior Member

Posts: 87Hat discount
I asked and was told there is no hat discount. Shoot.
Originally Posted by SafeNsaFun
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 14:10 #6697Senior Member

Posts: 182I don't know her but I do know one thing
She clearly likes hats. Maybe wear one and ask for a discount? .
Originally Posted by OlderGuy1954
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





