Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 8286
-
08-05-19 00:11 #1521Senior Member

Posts: 444Re Diamond
Wow she upper her prices.
Originally Posted by RowdyYates
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 21:17 #1520Senior Member

Posts: 57Nova at Kittens
Good find. Thanks.
Originally Posted by ButtHockey
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 19:28 #1519Senior Member

Posts: 109Diamond at Pandoras
Popped in the other day got 2 regular dances from Diamond she did offer HJ 100, BJ 200, FS 300 I turned this down as way out of touch but from being in the hobby I never negotiate prices and don't do upgrades so hopped in the beemer and left. Several hot dancers but really I don't hump in public.
-
08-04-19 16:47 #1518Senior Member

Posts: 43No. This is the Kittens Nova.
Originally Posted by StreetCred
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?350195-Novababe
-
08-02-19 21:39 #1517Regular Member

Posts: 8Allie (sic?)
Allie is a taller, bigger girl, but still very nicely proportioned. She has blonde hair. Maybe mid-twenties? I think she only works day shift.
Originally Posted by NYCkid
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 01:26 #1516Senior Member

Posts: 281Allie
What does Allie look like? I don't remember an Allie being there thanks.
Originally Posted by Johncr04
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 14:04 #1515Senior Member

Posts: 57Nova
Is this the same Nova that sometimes works at Kittens? Thick, tatooed alternative look?
Originally Posted by DocBilly
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 22:48 #1514Senior Member

Posts: 25Last I remember, Nova was Fri-Sun, noon-5 pm. It's been a while, but she's day-shift only. You can always call the club and ask if a particular dancer is there.
Originally Posted by DocBilly
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 21:08 #1513Regular Member

Posts: 8Pandoras Report
Much of this may be known, just thought I'd freshen up the info with my latest experience.
Tuesday mid-afternoon shift.
Ava was up for dances and HJ.
Anya dances and HJ, said more once she got to know you which backs up previous reports on her.
London just dances, but man is she hot.
Allie was up for dances, HJ, CFS.
Fun was had with all of them.
Have fun out there and be safe.
-
07-31-19 16:57 #1512Senior Member

Posts: 52What times
Starting at 12? 4 pm? Don't have much time got to run away haha.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 16:44 #1511Senior Member

Posts: 244Lux
DT vu by pike place played with this babe in VIP HJ digits inside she gets so wet and cums hard lfk great tight hot bod southern charm works Friday's.
-
07-31-19 08:35 #1510Senior Member

Posts: 444Re: Nova
Weekends dayshift only.
Originally Posted by DocBilly
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 20:30 #1509Senior Member

Posts: 34Always see her on weekends, days. Especially Sundays.
Originally Posted by DocBilly
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 20:07 #1508Regular Member

Posts: 9Nova at Pandora
I know she works weekend day shift, not sure about weekday.
Originally Posted by DocBilly
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 18:03 #1507Senior Member

Posts: 52Nova
Hi! Visiting Seattle this week, really want to see Nova. Any intel of her schedule?












Reply With Quote




