Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 7898
-
08-01-19 22:28 #2888Senior Member

Posts: 42So many time wasters
Catrinap Wants $2 k per month.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c189b...e-64a90a4ac751
Sugar baby_faith16 She'll be right over, just send her $180 for her car insurance first.
https://www.seeking.com/member/dff6c...a-5ffa02d17007
21 yearold_brat wants $250 for brunch.
-
08-01-19 19:26 #2887Senior Member

Posts: 47Lilmoxie69
https://www.seeking.com/member/5518f...5-225fbc9c87ab
Anyone have any experience with this one?
-
07-30-19 14:28 #2886Senior Member

Posts: 42Save your time
Lilmamiii96 suddenly needs last minute money for a sitter.
https://www.seeking.com/member/80c85...4-f00a240bbbf6
Goth zelda Needs to br friends, maybe fwd can happen later, makes it very clear she isn't a without any discussions of meeting or money occurring.
https://www.seeking.com/member/52dc3...b-879f1fc8ab17
-
07-28-19 18:26 #2885Banned Member

Posts: 303None of your links work.
Originally Posted by Graham111
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-19 14:01 #2884Senior Member

Posts: 441Interesting. Does the SA version get BB?
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-19 12:27 #2883Senior Member

Posts: 335XoXoCeleste024
I have a meeting setup with this one, have no idea it it's going to happen. Has anyone seen her?
TIA.
https://www.seeking.com/member/89c01...1-21666e4e7ae5
-
07-27-19 13:05 #2882Senior Member

Posts: 335Kathy131
She is a pro visiting Baltimore, MD. Doubletree hotel. Leaves tomorrow. Annabelle on eros https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...?cat=6208&wn=1.
$300 via SA, $350 via Eros. Not sure if she's indy or agency.
https://www.seeking.com/member/6b77d...0-466f496e1017
She sent me a selfie, and it's her.
-
07-27-19 12:56 #2881Senior Member

Posts: 335Thanks for the intel, I can stop wasting my time!
I appreciate it very much. Will stop messaging her.
Originally Posted by AlwaysLookng
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-19 12:48 #2880Regular Member

Posts: 3Philly Baby
Long time lurker.
Curious if the Baltimore brothers have any experience with a Philly area SB with Brownskinbedbarbie?
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...d-83372eb1e11c
Like to compare notes.
TU.
-
07-27-19 10:53 #2879Senior Member

Posts: 42Met Zoey
I met her a couple months ago. She's not into it, poor skills all around. Has a pretty low quality bob job. Damage was $3. She reached out a few times but I have no interest in repeating.
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]
Photos are much more attractive than real life.
-
07-27-19 09:13 #2878Senior Member

Posts: 335Calliope252
I think she's a pro. Told me to txt closer to availability 410-205-6673 Photo looks like from an escort alligator ad. Does anyone recognize her? I think Owings mills based on phone number.
TIA.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8fad6...5-65495327baea
-
07-27-19 08:48 #2877Senior Member

Posts: 335Collegebby99
Only wants to sell photos or videos.
https://www.seeking.com/member/52db8...7-618a0b7af5ba
-
07-27-19 08:39 #2876Senior Member

Posts: 335I saw her as well
And although she was nice, I won't be returning.
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-19 08:31 #2875Senior Member

Posts: 335Zoey Marie24
Looks like a pro, good progress on meeting until we discussed money. $200 for first meeting open to increase got me silence. Good luck if you get a good amount please update here.
https://www.seeking.com/member/42cdd...4-dfc1577421d9Last edited by Telcova; 07-27-19 at 08:35. Reason: new title
-
07-27-19 01:33 #2874Senior Member

Posts: 113Wyp
She's on WYP asked me to pay her phone bill and she would send pics and videos.
Originally Posted by AlwaysLookng
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





