Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,861 to 25,875 of 30330
-
08-02-19 09:50 #4470Senior Member

Posts: 32Indeed- missed your specific review. Was saying there are not a lot of "tight and meaty" both in my experience. Seems like Meaty has trouble keeping it tight with all that extra weight. But thank you for the clarification!
Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 05:44 #4469Senior Member

Posts: 442Liss
Searched through the forum but can't find any links to a Lisa in uptown. Is she still active?
Originally Posted by Longduckdong1
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 05:29 #4468Senior Member

Posts: 442Hailee meat
I guess you haven't seen my review of her. She has a little meat on the puss. Medium sized drapes.
Originally Posted by JohningAround
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 23:07 #4467Senior Member

Posts: 117Brittany is back
Had a chance to reconnect with Brittany today. It has been at least a 1. 5 years since seeing her. Amazingly, she has the same body- TINY! Small package all around. She is more fun than I remembered. Moved her around into multiple positions and she seemed to enjoy them all. Previous comments apply, so I won't repeat. It's nice to have her back.
Originally Posted by Jimbo0730
[View Original Post]
Additionally, she has a friend with her. I didn't partake but would like to soon. Her friend Olivia is taller 5-6" 140; super pretty face, Carmel skin. Pics are real, so if that's your thing then give her a ring.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...9/505852804150
As always, YMMV.
-
08-01-19 22:32 #4466Senior Member

Posts: 685Hey guys,
I'm moving to the area next week and was wondering what the scene is like. ?
STG seems kind of hit or miss (that's everywhere) and I'm guessing things were alot better when BP was still around.
I poked around on SA a bit and it seemed pretty skimp. Is hobbying that beat down heree?
-
08-01-19 20:31 #4465Senior Member

Posts: 210Beef drapes
Lisa that works uptown has some large lips as well for those that are lucky to get a little extra service.
Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 19:24 #4464Senior Member

Posts: 442Good time with Megan
I saw her this week and had a good visit. Setup wasn't exactly quick. I texted her around 9 AM for an 11 AM visit (1 hr). She didn't reply so I called her just before 10 and turns out I woke her up. We agreed to meet and I made my way to her apartment. Nice, clean apartment complex. She wouldn't text her apartment number, but stayed with me on the phone and directed me to her bldg.
I agree with all the rest of the reports regarding her body. It's a nice young body, A cups, and a pretty little kitty. It was nice and tight. I did some DATY to warm her up, got some BBBJ for a couple of minutes until she grabbed a cover and slid it on me. Did some mish, lazy dog, and then straight up doggy. I was plowing pretty fast and hard for a good 5 minutes and she took it like a champ. I was wanting to CIM but couldn't pull out fast enough and blew it in the bag.
I saw a few bruises on the inside of her right elbow and asked if she was using. She laughed and said no, it was from an IV from a recent upper endoscopy. She even pulled out her her bill and showed me, LOL. Said she had a hietal hernia.
I finished faster than normal and asked if I could do the half hour rate and she said sure and gave back some of my donation.
Overall it was worth the visit and I would repeat.
Originally Posted by Jasmurph
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 19:14 #4463Senior Member

Posts: 32I've watched some Hailee reviews on here for awhile and never seen any reference to meaty with her, just tight. Not a lot of meaty and tight. So you're likely better off with Becca if you know you want something to chew on.
Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 19:04 #4462Senior Member

Posts: 442Becca or Hailee
For anyone who has seen both Becca and Hailee, who would you say has the bigger meat curtains?
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 17:50 #4461Senior Member

Posts: 262Ashley on Eros
Hi, fellow adventurers. Anyone have any news on this little one named Ashley?
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...6.htm?cat=4363
Thanks in advance. PM's are also cool for specifics.
SpinnerGuy.
-
08-01-19 17:41 #4460Senior Member

Posts: 97Goddess clarity perhaps
I am coming to Charlotte next week and I would like to see this lady but I can't find any intel about her at all. Can anyone help me out?
https://bdsm.eros.com/carolinas/file...48.htm?cat=213
-
08-01-19 12:46 #4459Regular Member

Posts: 5Anyone seen this petite lady?
-
08-01-19 12:39 #4458Senior Member

Posts: 25Sklya
Agree, she is hot. She has the skills and was into it.
Originally Posted by Concordian1977
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 10:13 #4457Senior Member

Posts: 215Skyla
Here's her previous ad, https://www.adultlook.com/p/2997558 , the number is incorrect, but the pictures are spot on. I mentioned that I thought they were old photos, but after looking a little closer, I'd say they're recent. She's super hot, makes you feel comfortable, has a sweet demeanor, and I would repeat when she's in town.
Originally Posted by Concordian1977
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 10:09 #4456Senior Member

Posts: 145Brittney
I have also seen Brittney several times a few years ago. She is very beautiful and tiny as everyone has mentioned. She's a lot of fun and a great fuck when I saw her a few years ago. Once, we shared drinks together at her hotel bar for over an hour before going to her room. She was not GFE at all when I saw her. However since she has resurfaced, I have been texting with her some and she seemed to hint that she might be a little more open to GFE activities now. I haven't seen her since she started posting on stg, but I hope to soon and see if she is any more GFE.
Originally Posted by Jasmurph
[View Original Post]
Jimbo.












Reply With Quote





