Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13557

    Live

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    Last time I went a few months ago I got Zoey. Good massage and a nice body and overall a pretty woman. There is another one there too I haven't tried but she looks good too. The other women are gone. Must have changed management.
    Very disappointed visit to Live yesterday. I was expecting quite a direct trip to FS as per my previous visits there, and recent posts, but got nothing at all.

    Pretty, youngish (<30) long-haired girl on the desk, who called herself Sofia, tight little shorts and a top she was busting out of. She appeared to be the only one there. $50 for half hour. I asked for a quick TS but she just pointed me to the shower and left me to it. I fiddled with the control but couldn't get warm water, so overall this was not a good start.

    Back in the room I told her I didn't want any massage and asked what fun we could have instead. She has limited English and asked that I teach her a few words. I spoke to her in Cantonese but she's from PRC and didn't understand a word. I sat on the edge of the table with her between my legs and slid my hands up her shirt. So, she looks like she's a DD but that's only because she's wearing a bra way too big for her. Lifted her shirt to check it out and saw her B tits floating in the big padded bra. I played with them a bit while discussing options, but she didn't want to do any more than a HJ, so I said I'll leave. She was quite sweet and repeated in her broken English and with gestures what she could do, but I said not thanks, got dressed and left (went to Top, and got what I was looking for).

    It seems there's been a change in management here. I noted it was closed for several weeks. So it seems to me it's not as much a sure thing as before.

    I don't plan on returning unless I hear reports of more action.

  2. #13556

    Nova vs GB

    First off, thank you to all the members for their info.

    From what I've been reading about the AMPs in NoVA, it seems that they are very YMMV and are less likely to have a FS / GFE ending like in GB, which is pretty much a norm. Is that a fair assumption or is it more YMMV in NoVA?

    Unfortunately for me, I live in Bmore and so all the great Asian ladies are in NoVA and is a bit of a trek. The closest I have for consistent service is GB. However, I would like to try a different AMP occasionally. I've read about Emerald and Shirlington as having good service, albeit YMMV. Any other one's you guys recommend? PM is fine.

  3. #13555
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDigitola  [View Original Post]
    There's also a place called VIP in Greenbelt. I've been there at least a dozen times and girls there have all been young and hot. All 20 something with their glow well in tact.
    While VIP is good, RS probably has younger looking girls and the level service is pretty consistent. And I'm not sure when you went to VIP, but none of the girls that work at there and at RS are in their 20's. Early to mid 30's is usually what they are. That being said, they are for the most part attractive and mostly have good service. I've gotten the best and consistent service at RS though.

    If you're looking for an AMP with girls that are in their 20's and have excellent service, you're better off going to K-town in NYC.

  4. #13554

    High expectations

    Quote Originally Posted by Hwr02  [View Original Post]
    Oh sorry I guess I should have been more clear. I didn't have anyone in mind and I was asking if anyone here had a recommendation for me if they knew someone good.

    I ended up seeing Leah. She advertises on BP and should be easy to find. Her place is on gallows in an office complex. I was surprised that she only asked for. 8 for the hour (I was expecting $ . 2) so I guess I got lucky? She was there alone and is older than what I've seen described here. I'd say she is closer to 40 than 30 but she seemed really nice. The looks were very meh but maybe I have high standards. Very average body and face but is very short and small. One thing that was true was that her English was very very good so it was easy to talk to her. Massage and flip were both good but I wouldn't say they were special (standard NOVA). She let the girls out on request and I tipped her. 6 but maybe I should have left. 4.
    Leah is dope. I've seen her quite a few times. Once she gets warmed up to you, she has a real sexiness to her style of massage and flip. I've had some really great experiences with her despite her rack not being what I normally search for.

    If you're a high standards having brah and you're looking for a Thai indy, your best bet is Mint. If you don't think Mint is hot then you have no pulse. If you want young, high level Korean chicks you're going to have to cross the bridge. Gil Brah and I have talked about Emerald in Camp Springs. There's also a place called VIP in Greenbelt. I've been there at least a dozen times and girls there have all been young and hot. All 20 something with their glow well in tact. Across the bridge can be a bit of a hike, but the chicks there are definitely down for a trip to Poundtown.

    Frankie.

  5. #13553

    Garden / Angel Fairfax

    Any recommendations for slimmer ladies in the fairfax complex off lee highway? Decent face, slim, no bowling balls.

    Thanks.

  6. #13552
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by PomLovesThais  [View Original Post]
    Not sure how to answer you. Who are you seeing? Did.

    You do any research to see what this Indy offers in services.

    And costs? If you did and treat her nicely I don't think there.

    Should be any concerns.

    How can we give you advice unless we know who it is?
    Oh sorry I guess I should have been more clear. I didn't have anyone in mind and I was asking if anyone here had a recommendation for me if they knew someone good.

    I ended up seeing Leah. She advertises on BP and should be easy to find. Her place is on gallows in an office complex. I was surprised that she only asked for. 8 for the hour (I was expecting $ . 2) so I guess I got lucky? She was there alone and is older than what I've seen described here. I'd say she is closer to 40 than 30 but she seemed really nice. The looks were very meh but maybe I have high standards. Very average body and face but is very short and small. One thing that was true was that her English was very very good so it was easy to talk to her. Massage and flip were both good but I wouldn't say they were special (standard NOVA). She let the girls out on request and I tipped her. 6 but maybe I should have left. 4.

  7. #13551

    Where was that?

    Quote Originally Posted by NeroMancer01  [View Original Post]
    I have had better a way better dream at some place on Rt1 Woodbridge. It was past Lustine Toyota going south right on the left side. TS and a real nice massage.
    Are you talking about Rt1 Potomac Therapy? That's in the other direction (north) and on the other side (west).

    Or are you talking about a yet-to-be-discovered place, south of Lustine and on the east side of 1?

  8. #13550
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlete21  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming into NOVA (Leesburg area) at the end of the month and was hoping to get a few leads on a place or two that I can check out while in town. I'm hoping for a hounger hot bodied girl (then again I guess we all are). Any tips on where I should or shouldn't go would be great!
    Just do some reading. Lots of info in this forum.

  9. #13549

    8303 - CoCo

    Got word they had a new therapist in who was "really good," so ambled over. Coco is a very nice, cute (in a wholesome way), slightly thicker young therapist. She wouldn't make Frankie D's wall of fame up top, but has some curves. What makes her an all-star is her massage. I would put her up in the Barnie / Spa Sung level of deep tissue. Very professional-feeling massage, like she has worked in strictly-legit spas for a while. I did not have the prom date experience Frankie described in his recent post on this place, but it was pretty darn good. Full hour, nice young woman, fantastic massage. I will return.

  10. #13548

    Coming to town

    I'm coming into NOVA (Leesburg area) at the end of the month and was hoping to get a few leads on a place or two that I can check out while in town. I'm hoping for a hounger hot bodied girl (then again I guess we all are). Any tips on where I should or shouldn't go would be great!

  11. #13547

    Blue T. Not happing tonight at least.

    Let me tell you about a dream I had yesterday. It was 9 pm and the wind carried my thoughts to Blue T. In Springfield. Her name was "Nana", or so she said. My thoughts only carried me for 30 minutes and. 60 + . 60. The dream was not impressive but I am comparing it to professionals. She was probably in her 30's and had B-cups. The session was dry and not as impressive and afterwards the negotiation. HJ only and asked too much for BJ. She did allow roaming during the session. If the communication was sweeter and the finances better; your YMMV with "Nana". After the dream was over I left unimpressed.

    A call was placed about 1 hour and then 30 min coming. The person that answered the first time sounded angelic but the second time the person was not as welcoming. "Nana" did not admit to answering any calls but it did sound like her the second time. I doubt this AMP has three people working right before they close. She was not a big conversationalist. It was either this place or Hera / Lilly around the corner. The person who picked up the phone at Hera / Lilly was very short and did not sound inviting.

    I have had better a way better dream at some place on Rt1 Woodbridge. It was past Lustine Toyota going south right on the left side. TS and a real nice massage.

  12. #13546

    Apologies

    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    If you were to read back a a day or two you would see comments on Angela and Mina at CS. I saw Angela today for a. 50 half hour session. As mentioned by two others, she is very pretty and fairly young (she told me 27). Nice bod and natural B cups. There was no attempt at massage other than some light rubbing but instead an offer of extras. She agreed to mutual oral for $. Extra, only because it was my first time and it was all I had with me. She stripped and offered the saran wrap route, but I rejected it. I got the teddies wet while she did a bit of BBBJ and I had her lie down on her back for some DATY which progressed to mutual 69 with her on top. Her BBBJ was only OK and combined with lube for a finish. She has a very pretty face and a great smile. As mentioned by another, she kissed throughout (LFK). Cleaned me up and kissed some more before I left. She hinted that there was more available for more $ but it would have to be an hour session. All in all for the $. 5 it was well worth it.
    Once I submitted my question and I browsed back I did see the post. I normally browse with my phone and there are times the search doesn't work that well.

    But thanks for the intel.

    B.

  13. #13545

    Crystal Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bilaling  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited here recently? I went last year and seen a young college girl there with glasses. Damage wasn't too bad but the. The next few times I went she wasn't around so I've stopped going. Want to try again but want d to know if there is any talent / recommendation that I should ask for.

    B.
    If you were to read back a a day or two you would see comments on Angela and Mina at CS. I saw Angela today for a. 50 half hour session. As mentioned by two others, she is very pretty and fairly young (she told me 27). Nice bod and natural B cups. There was no attempt at massage other than some light rubbing but instead an offer of extras. She agreed to mutual oral for $. Extra, only because it was my first time and it was all I had with me. She stripped and offered the saran wrap route, but I rejected it. I got the teddies wet while she did a bit of BBBJ and I had her lie down on her back for some DATY which progressed to mutual 69 with her on top. Her BBBJ was only OK and combined with lube for a finish. She has a very pretty face and a great smile. As mentioned by another, she kissed throughout (LFK). Cleaned me up and kissed some more before I left. She hinted that there was more available for more $ but it would have to be an hour session. All in all for the $. 5 it was well worth it.

  14. #13544
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    There's simply no substitute for board cred

    Quote Originally Posted by Creeping  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you're getting the majority of her funds or perhaps you're just the agent. Either way you may want to keep in mind that us old timers have more experience than significantly young boys. I wish you well in finding work for your girl.

    Creepin.
    FWIW, there've been quite a few recent "newbie" posts that don't have the same kind of "newbieness" feel as in years past. While all genuine mongers are most certainly welcome, I always use the board cred standard when deciding the value of any information shared. And especially whenever that information seems to focus inordinately on a single provider, agency, or AMP.

  15. #13543

    Denise of PG County

    BenjieBurner, Is Denise offering services in Nova? I have seen her in PG County -- in three different apartments over the years. But always in Maryland.

    Yes, she is justifiably very proud to have bona fide massage therapy credentials from a legit massage school. As well she should be. I think it's great!

    Yes, she gives a very strong massage. So strong I always have to get her to ease up, especially on my neck. One time she left me sore and in pain for an entire week. She's so strong she could leave you in tears. But she eased up every time I asked. I just had to keep reminding her.

    Denise really knows her stuff. One time I told her a certain part of my back was hurting and she spent extra time there rubbing some cream with a strong menthol smell, like ben gay, on that area. That helped a lot. But most times I have come out of there smelling like I took a bath in coconut milk. She has let me choose which scent I want if she has more than one flavor on hand.

    However, at times I have found the need to step in to direct her during the massage because she can get random during her sessions. One time she started with both my shoulders, then upper back, middle back, right arm, right leg, glutes, neck, lower back, back of my head, then a light slap on the ass to turn over. Wait! What about my left arm and leg? So what I mean is she can get kind of scattered.

    Highlights are she will reach under if you position yourself for such action. And the flip is always very enjoyable. However, one problem is I usually wind up back in my car after 45-50 minutes. So you might want to steer her regarding the pacing of your hour.

    BB is right, she has a pretty face and a solid, bangin' body. She's got lovely breasts and a great ass! If you like a thick lady, (not fat, but "thick" in the traditional sense of the word,) and I mean that in the best of ways, you will be drooling over her body. Not many massage ladies around here with her womanly physique.

    But do keep your expectations in check because Denise is not a 20-something hardbody any more. She has more of a sexy MILF body. I've had varying levels of success in how much of it I've got to enjoy seeing and feeling up during different sessions. And BB's right about her limits as well. My queries about CFS and CBJs have been met with a hard "no". (In fact, I'm usually not asking massage ladies for those kind of extras, but there's something about her body that really turns me on.).

    But the biggest problem I've run into has been showing up and her having no sheets or any whatsoever on her professional massage table. Maybe some of you guys are okay with that set-up, but it's not my idea of a good time. That has started us out wrong before because she didn't have any clean sheets. She reluctantly layed out towels and a couple of wash rags on the head rest cradle to get me through the session. So expect no frills is right!

    I would rate her massage skills slightly lower than BB, maybe give her a 8, KK 8. 5 and Nalee a 9. But I still recommend her for a nice change of pace from our Nova Asia gems, with the caveats I have laid out.

    If she is located in Nova, please let us know what area. The ad I see still lists her as providing incall in Maryland.

    Best of luck, gentlemen.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape