Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2848

    Morgan

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...s/800393162283

    Went and saw Morgan today. Very impressed. A little bit bigger than she looks in her posts but still hot. Car visit with BBBJ and cfs. Very easy set up. Was fun to talk to as our car ride ended up being a bit longer than expected. A definite repeat for me. She definitely hits high up on my list of favs.

  2. #2847

    Reviewing a review

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRoberts  [View Original Post]
    This whole post is odd (meaning BlackMamba), and certainly reeks of BS! The writing, the content, A2's edit (no idea what was edited). It doesn't seem to be doing Kate any favors, unless her menu has drastically changed.
    See post 2837. He edited out the parts that were naysaying other reviews, kind of like what you're doing here. Wouldn't be surprised if yours gets deleted too. I don't personally care but I believe it's against the rules.

    LL.

  3. #2846

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyTittyLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I'd be afraid to do an outcall with her cash and dash reputation.
    So can we get the story behind what she did to make you keep posting the fake ads of her?

  4. #2845

    Kate

    This whole post is odd (meaning BlackMamba), and certainly reeks of BS! The writing, the content, A2's edit (no idea what was edited). It doesn't seem to be doing Kate any favors, unless her menu has drastically changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeeyez  [View Original Post]
    I call BS, she doesn't do anything but BJs bare.

  5. #2844

    Ginger

    The Ginger I am referring to I found her on FB. Unless something happened to her in last several months she was living in a Richmond in a relationship. Her last FB post was on June 11. From pics she has picked up a few lbs and some piercings. She checked into the Clark Co Grabar Motel on June 20 of this year and she is still on the guest register.

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to her? Cute 20 something redhead, she was a solid provider for a while then started going downhill. Then she just disappeared.

  6. #2843

    I disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy  [View Original Post]
    He was responding to my post about Angie from Richmond being underwhelming. Her daughter used to be a provider. They offered a mother / daughter tag team duo. He gave Angie, the mom, a letter grade of C.
    I would translate this as " yo dude, I saw her daughter also. But like only 1 time bro. But she was a skanky gal" I don't think he is giving the mom a "C" for a grade but he means something else. In this line of work it is either pass / fail. There is no in between. He is like Magic Mike. That is my translation. IMHO.

  7. #2842

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacnine  [View Original Post]
    I am curious as well. I was somewhat of a regular. Got tired of the drama with her druggie husband and boyfriend. Then I saw on Facebook that she switched teams. After that I lost interest.
    I never saw her but I think I remember hearing that she died a few years back drug related.

  8. #2841

    Kate Richmond

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMamba2019  [View Original Post]
    She was a easy setup made the arrangements and met her at her room on the second floor of her motel. We started off with some DFK just has soon has I entered the room. She then gave me a great BBBJ on her knees and it did not take too long before I CIM with shallow. We then moved to the bed where everything was bb. She got on top riding my BBC which she loves very much she had told me. She then asked me to do anal so after a couple minutes of that I went back to her mouth. I then had her bend back over where I finished CIP.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...x/659476657184.

    See how I edited this so it was a review and not a white knight post?

    A2
    I call BS, she doesn't do anything but BJs bare.

  9. #2840

    Ginger

    I am curious as well. I was somewhat of a regular. Got tired of the drama with her druggie husband and boyfriend. Then I saw on Facebook that she switched teams. After that I lost interest.

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to her? Cute 20 something redhead, she was a solid provider for a while then started going downhill. Then she just disappeared.

  10. #2839

    Amber Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent18  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. I checked the guest register at the Gray Bar motel and inn. Looks like she has checked out.
    She had an unpaid fine she got someone to put up the fine money and was out within hours of booking. I know the guy that she called around midnight. Lucky for her she has friends.

  11. #2838

    Amber Sunshine

    Thanks for the heads up. I checked the guest register at the Gray Bar motel and inn. Looks like she has checked out.

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyTittyLuvr  [View Original Post]
    One of my old favorites. I haven't seen her recently. She's on vacation in the Jessamine resort.

  12. #2837

    1st review

    Wow! That is quite an impressive 1st review Blackmamba. Have you seen anyone else?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMamba2019  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I am new here and just wanted to write a review. I am not sure why Kate has been getting bad reviews. She was a easy setup made the arrangements and met her at her room on the second floor of her motel. We started off with some DFK just has soon has I entered the room. She then gave me a great BBBJ on her knees and it did not take too long before I CIM with shallow. We then moved to the bed where everything was bb. She got on top riding my BBC which she loves very much she had told me. She then asked me to do anal so after a couple minutes of that I went back to her mouth. I then had her bend back over where I finished CIP. This is why I do not get the bad reviews she is willing to do anything. http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...x/659476657184.

  13. #2836

    Ginger

    Anyone know what happened to her? Cute 20 something redhead, she was a solid provider for a while then started going downhill. Then she just disappeared.

  14. #2835

    So the question is.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStrategist  [View Original Post]
    Believe it or not, I went to school with her. She is a good person, but is a user so be careful if you see her.
    Did you have her in HS and / or partaken of her recently.

  15. #2834
    Quote Originally Posted by Braids  [View Original Post]
    I am looking for someone for some head service. Has anyone had any experience with this lady or can recommend someone?

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...d/775389420511
    Believe it or not, I went to school with her. She is a good person, but is a "user" so be careful if you see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape