Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 10966
-
08-04-19 21:17 #2086Senior Member

Posts: 664S A membership options?
I went to sign up for S A and they give two options 1 automatic billing for every month 2 buy 3 months at one time.
No more one month membership??
Please advise Thanks.
-
08-04-19 16:06 #2085Senior Member

Posts: 338Love it
See that's what I'm talking about. Get to the good stuff quickly, everyone gets what they want, and if everyone likes it you keep going. If not you spent a little time and money and off to the next adventure.
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 13:34 #2084Senior Member

Posts: 624First date. Lots of reasons
I had a first date recently where I suggested a meet and greet. She mentioned that she would need to be paid for the meet and greet. I asked if that meant she was ready to skip the meet and greet and get straight to the fun. She said yes and we had a nice time. Sometimes I guess a lady's schedule is too busy.
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 08:57 #2083Senior Member

Posts: 265First Date
Not putting out on the first date is the norm for many. My usual experience is similar to Spike; to use his words (edited) an initial meet and greet to get comfortable with each other and prove I am not a serial killer. I pay for drinks & appetizers or dinner and that's it. No allowance on initial meet and greet. I make that clear.
Originally Posted by BostonMan781
[View Original Post]
As for me, I'll cover the cost of an Uber but that's it. Then there's the occasional exception where she invites me back to her place to get right down to it, in which case ppm applies.
If they insist on allowance for meet and greet, and refuse to meet without it, I pass them by regardless of how hot the profile pic looks. I've run into this a few times. I'm sure you all know the rationale they use: my time is worth something; I'm taking my time to meet and you may never see me afterwards; etc.
-
08-02-19 22:29 #2082Senior Member

Posts: 138Outing myself
I guess I'll out myself and admit that I'm in the process of ramping up from what is essentially $3/ wk to $5/ wk. But this is the rare case of an unusually well-matched relationship. She is impeccably reliable, opens up a lot of time for me, and I can say that I truly cannot think of a single minute where I haven't enjoyed her company. Our weekly dates are overnights, and we have done a number of trips together. Again, not a single uncomfortable minute. She knows the names of my children, her inner circle knows me by name, and she treats me like any other partner (she's tru-poly). She also has a Venus-de-Milo figure, a face that requires no makeup, hair that requires no styling, and the most mesmerizing blue eyes you'll ever encounter.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
So while I understand the don't-overpay mindset, there are in fact diamonds out there, depending on what you are looking for.
-
08-02-19 18:30 #2081Senior Member

Posts: 203First date
The trick is to never put yourself in that position in the first place.
Originally Posted by BostonMan781
[View Original Post]
The expectation should be clear prior to the first meeting. My typical experience is we have an initial meet and greet to get comfortable with each other and prove I am not a serial killer. I pay for dinner and that's it. No allowance on initial meet and greet. I make that clear. No exceptions. If she is not comfortable with that then she is most likely scamming you and not worth pursuing. On to the next. There are so many girls on SA with lots of promises. It is so easy to listen to your small head. Listen to your big head. Don't fall for it.
-
08-02-19 14:44 #2080Senior Member

Posts: 338Putting out on the first date
I find this is a lot easier when you tell the, what you want upfront and off of SA via text. If she won't put out on the first date then don't give her a full allowance on the date. But show her you have cash. Maybe agree to meet for lunch and $100.
Originally Posted by BostonMan781
[View Original Post]
I had just gotten back from Vegas with a bunch of 100's in my wallet, went on a first date, and "accidentally" dropped a bunch of bills on the table during lunch. Her eyes gots wide and she said "how do I get access to that". I told her to take me home and do what I want and we can discuss it. And we did. That was a great date.
-
08-02-19 13:45 #2079Senior Member

Posts: 299Simple.
Originally Posted by BostonMan781
[View Original Post]
Create a situation where you can at least make out with her and do some basic groping. If she's holding you at arms length and can't even get close to her, then you have your answer. She's not attracted to you and she won't be any more attracted to you next time you meet her. If she's not attracted to you then the FC will be exactly as you'd expect: lame.
You don't have to FC on the first date but always leave that first date knowing if she's really into you or not.
-
08-02-19 09:11 #2078Senior Member

Posts: 214Does anyone have experience with girls not putting out on the first date? Any future success? I found one girl who said she wouldn't want to do anything the first date. She is young. Looking to take the risk.
-
08-01-19 16:31 #2077Senior Member

Posts: 742Some GPS for you guys
If anyone needs some poor attitude, gps ladies I have some here:
Stella La Bella https://www.seeking.com/member/586eb...6-f9e3d481483e.
She is a stripper, talked about meeting, wanted to square away the arrangement before hand so no one wasted their time. Semi pro / pro.
Usual allowance is 500 unless you do not want bedroom fun. Told her that is not where I am at. Said if I had read her profile I would have known she is very expensive.
Wants a daddy to take care of her financially, does not care about anything else.
Sarahsugarbby1998 https://www.seeking.com/member/5ab64...1-76fe7aa631af.
Said she was a single mother of one. Talked about meeting for a coffee. Told her sounds good, let her know I pay for coffee, etc whatever we have but no sugar to just meet.
I asked if she is good with that. She said she expects to be paid right from the start for her time. She was sorry but does not want to waste time.
I wished her luck.
-
08-01-19 16:07 #2076Senior Member

Posts: 1083High Esteem?
These are great views of a major issue with SA. These women don't understand that if a guy wants to pay what they want, it isn't at all for their presence and looks. If the "relationship" is to be ongoing it of course must be 2 ways. Been fortunate to have had 2, well before SA, and it was a truly mutually beneficial arrangement. If you take them at their word, ie I am hot and you are lucky to have me but no sex for $xxx per meet, why on earth would we not go to Eros and pay that for a stunner with guaranteed sex and the strong likelihood that if it works once and the possibility of it working again, why would anybody pick the chick with "I am above it all and you are lucky to be seen with me? NFW.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 15:57 #2075Senior Member

Posts: 338SA Reality
Totally agree. The amount of effort it is taking to find the good ones is driving me crazy lately. The prices are going up. The quality is going down. It's so annoying. My ex stated that she thought I should start giving her $500 per meet last month. And I was like BYE. Hottest girl I've ever been with but not worth $2 K per month for weekly met ups.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 15:44 #2074Senior Member

Posts: 2189Invest
Could be wrong, but I took the "invest" to mean they want to start some sort of business and you front the money. Not sure if there will be a return on the investment, ever.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 10:18 #2073Senior Member

Posts: 742Now that is funny. No interest in seeing her at all. She would be 200 at most.
Originally Posted by Jyushin
[View Original Post]
Guess even the older ones have no clue and let their high self worth get in the way of reality.
-
08-01-19 09:43 #2072Senior Member

Posts: 1731SA Perfectly Summed Up by Spike.
Thank you Spike. Found it on point and one of the funniest posts I have read recently. Appreciate it.
The one word you left out that I noticed some of the ladies mention is "invest". They want a mentor who will "invest" in them, I guess to maximize their "potential".
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





