Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,741 to 31,755 of 41299
-
08-02-19 01:58 #9559Senior Member

Posts: 65http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/500163967184
Anyone know this stripper?
-
08-01-19 22:55 #9558Senior Member

Posts: 683Cruz
Post the ads so we all know who they are and avoid them.
Originally Posted by DjTm
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 19:31 #9557Senior Member

Posts: 88She's on snapchat, only sees people she's seen in the past. Not available all of the time, but I think maybe one or two days a week.
Originally Posted by SkinnyC
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 18:25 #9556Senior Member

Posts: 73Full Bush
Still looking for some natural grooming down under. I know Venus has some, but I have not had the pleasure of seeing her as of yet. Really looking for that natural 80's full Bush thing. If anyone has any info on where this can be had, please let me know. Kind of sick of the bald shit, want that pube hair caught in my throat like back in the day LOL. Thanks.
-
08-01-19 17:41 #9555Senior Member

Posts: 191OMG Cruz Road
How can they still get people to go there. The last 3 STG ads I have texted all gave me the Cruz Road address.
Quickly told them where they can stick it. Not sure if anyone is falling for them and their schemes.
-
08-01-19 17:35 #9554Senior Member

Posts: 27She post on snap sometimes.
Originally Posted by HoboTwitch
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 14:43 #9553Regular Member

Posts: 1Any Info on Vivian?
I tire searching by name and number but no hits:
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/two-girl-special/19649038
-
08-01-19 14:26 #9552Senior Member

Posts: 788She's a really nice girl
But full disclosure, the teeth are really jacked up. She does have the meth mouth, other than that, she provides a decent session. Some have said her maintenance BF might bang on the door when she has company. He works for the motel, I understand. This didn't happen to me, but something to be aware of.
Originally Posted by ItStillWorks
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 13:36 #9551Senior Member

Posts: 316Intel
Anybody have any current info on the below. They have both posted on and off for a while. PM is fine. Thanks!
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/784764120682
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...o/336929444189
-
08-01-19 13:08 #9550Senior Member

Posts: 172Preggo then gone
I saw her in Sept of 2018 for my birthday. Was a very nice present to myself. I learned after that she was pregnant at the time and then stopped posting shortly after. Hopefully she is well. She was a lot of fun. Really awesome time with her.
Originally Posted by SkinnyC
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 13:07 #9549Senior Member

Posts: 220Not sure I agree
The pix are not aged and to gain 40-50 will take time. Maybe sisters or cousins, as there is definite similarity?
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 13:04 #9548Senior Member

Posts: 72Jess
Out of the game. With a family.
Originally Posted by ThrobinHard
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 08:32 #9547Regular Member

Posts: 2Jess
She got prego, not sure if she's back but her add is still up on them.
Originally Posted by SkinnyC
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 07:34 #9546Regular Member

Posts: 22Nikki. She's legit
I've never had a disappointing dream with her. I just wish she was closer. I live south of Jax and she's on the Northside, but I try to visit when I'm up that way.
Originally Posted by Jaxguy90
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 02:13 #9545Senior Member

Posts: 1410No complaints at all. No drama friendly and gives a good massage. She actually missed the Uber I sent for her and she apologized and said she would take less money since it was costing me extra to send another one. Not many will do that at all.
Originally Posted by Jaxguy90
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






