Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 452 of 552 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 502 ... LastLast
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 8276
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1511
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThinker808  [View Original Post]
    I am wondering is this the same diamond that worked at the Vu just down the street? If I recall she was Asian.
    No, not the same dancer.

  2. #1510

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Wow she upper her prices.
    I am wondering is this the same diamond that worked at the Vu just down the street? If I recall she was Asian.

  3. #1509

    Pandoras

    Hey there! So went to Pandoras a couple of times last week. Fiest Monday Night, met Jasmine I believe, some hot latina, cool atitude, anal addict, ended up doing 4 or 5 40 dances with some FIV, FIA, dirty talking, FK. Got her digits. Some BBBJ but all bits.

    The. Came back Friday dayshift. Asked for Nova. Had seen her 4 years ago in my laat visit to seattle. Looks slimer, still amazing. Tipoed her on stage but ahe aeemed distracted. Maybe having a bad day or feeling sick. Told her I waited a long time to see her, she was nice to me but seemed somewhere else. Went to the playground has CBJ, CFS. Really amazing body, face and action, but last time was GFE, this time more robotic. Anyways when we were done she said pay me whatever you think is fair. Gave her 180 cause we dis several songs and positions. Tried to get her digits pr IG she said she closed her IG cause it was crazy. I think she has fellow dancers giving her a hard time. Anyone knows if she is in TNA or such?

  4. #1508
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Wow she upper her prices.
    Yes, but she really gets off during FS and loves a cot finish.

  5. #1507

    Re Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyYates  [View Original Post]
    Popped in the other day got 2 regular dances from Diamond she did offer HJ 100, BJ 200, FS 300 I turned this down as way out of touch but from being in the hobby I never negotiate prices and don't do upgrades so hopped in the beemer and left. Several hot dancers but really I don't hump in public.
    Wow she upper her prices.

  6. #1506

    Nova at Kittens

    Quote Originally Posted by ButtHockey  [View Original Post]
    Good find. Thanks.

  7. #1505

    Diamond at Pandoras

    Popped in the other day got 2 regular dances from Diamond she did offer HJ 100, BJ 200, FS 300 I turned this down as way out of touch but from being in the hobby I never negotiate prices and don't do upgrades so hopped in the beemer and left. Several hot dancers but really I don't hump in public.

  8. #1504
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetCred  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Nova that sometimes works at Kittens? Thick, tatooed alternative look?
    No. This is the Kittens Nova.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?350195-Novababe

  9. #1503

    Allie (sic?)

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    What does Allie look like? I don't remember an Allie being there thanks.
    Allie is a taller, bigger girl, but still very nicely proportioned. She has blonde hair. Maybe mid-twenties? I think she only works day shift.

  10. #1502

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by Johncr04  [View Original Post]
    Much of this may be known, just thought I'd freshen up the info with my latest experience.

    Tuesday mid-afternoon shift.

    Ava was up for dances and HJ.

    Anya dances and HJ, said more once she got to know you which backs up previous reports on her.

    London just dances, but man is she hot.

    Allie was up for dances, HJ, CFS.

    Fun was had with all of them.

    Have fun out there and be safe.
    What does Allie look like? I don't remember an Allie being there thanks.

  11. #1501

    Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by DocBilly  [View Original Post]
    Starting at 12? 4 pm? Don't have much time got to run away haha.
    Is this the same Nova that sometimes works at Kittens? Thick, tatooed alternative look?

  12. #1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DocBilly  [View Original Post]
    Starting at 12? 4 pm? Don't have much time got to run away haha.
    Last I remember, Nova was Fri-Sun, noon-5 pm. It's been a while, but she's day-shift only. You can always call the club and ask if a particular dancer is there.

  13. #1499

    Pandoras Report

    Much of this may be known, just thought I'd freshen up the info with my latest experience.

    Tuesday mid-afternoon shift.

    Ava was up for dances and HJ.

    Anya dances and HJ, said more once she got to know you which backs up previous reports on her.

    London just dances, but man is she hot.

    Allie was up for dances, HJ, CFS.

    Fun was had with all of them.

    Have fun out there and be safe.

  14. #1498

    What times

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Weekends dayshift only.
    Starting at 12? 4 pm? Don't have much time got to run away haha.

  15. #1497

    Lux

    DT vu by pike place played with this babe in VIP HJ digits inside she gets so wet and cums hard lfk great tight hot bod southern charm works Friday's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape