Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,011 to 23,025 of 37633
-
08-01-19 15:57 #14623Senior Member

Posts: 85JC Deep Tissue Massage Therapy
I just received one of the best massages I've ever had. I didn't catch her name. She spent about 20 minutes on my feet. Outstanding.
-
08-01-19 15:51 #14622Regular Member

Posts: 4Any info on her would be appreciated
-
08-01-19 13:48 #14621Senior Member

Posts: 388Sent to PM
Just sent it.
Originally Posted by Nnapmas
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 13:42 #14620Senior Member

Posts: 86Phone number for Saigon Tiffany
I can't seem to find the cell number I used to reach Tiffany on. It was a 248 area code. Can someone pm me the number if you have it? Appreciate it!
-
08-01-19 12:58 #14619Senior Member

Posts: 178Help for tomorrow
I just found out I have tomorrow afternoon free so I need some recommendations for a massage with extras. Looking for someone on the east side, preferably north east area. My regular provider went to Florida to visit ill mother and never came back so I have been searching for a decent massage with extras for a while now. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated, PM's are fine. Thanks.
-
08-01-19 11:30 #14618Regular Member

Posts: 8
-
08-01-19 11:26 #14617Regular Member

Posts: 8Anna at Asian wellness spa
Just a head up anyone goes see Anna at Asian wellness spa in Southfield need to be carefully.
-
08-01-19 10:59 #14616Senior Member

Posts: 463Morning GN,
Originally Posted by Golfnut1913
[View Original Post]
No way to know if this is the same girl that comes up in search. All searches for than name come up from 2016 and the only links are to backpage. I did a search (not a slacker).
Let's keep the tone respectful. This is a great forum, in this case no way to know if this girl is same as search results.
Happy hunting,
SN.
-
08-01-19 10:39 #14615Senior Member

Posts: 202Thanks.
Thanks, I appreciate your opinion. You confirmed my initial gut response. I'll steer clear of that situation.
Originally Posted by CarlossPicYw
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 09:41 #14614Senior Member

Posts: 194Bartering is great if it doesn't involve you giving out personal information to a provider. Bringing her to your place of work gives her WAYYYYY too much information about you. If she's unhappy with the service, you've got a much bigger problem on your hands than just an angry customer. If you could do work at her place or bring something to her, it's a different story, but bringing her to your place of business is a terrible idea.
Originally Posted by OnlyVrx
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 00:37 #14613Regular Member

Posts: 18Bartering.
While I wouldn't have a problem bartering, I do it all the time, I would be a bit hesitant to have a provider come to my place of employment. (I'm actually retired so it doesn't count) I have bartered Jewelry several times over the years, as gold and silversmithing is a hobby of mine, to various providers with no problems.
Originally Posted by OnlyVrx
[View Original Post]
I think bartering with a provider that comes to your place of business could be problematic, especially if she goes 'off the rails' at some point, or a jealous boy friend / handler steps into the picture wanting some.
-
08-01-19 00:21 #14612Banned Member

Posts: 298Dash Camera
I have the Rove R24 k. Cheap camera but awesome resolution and for $100 it was well worth the money.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
I also have the ausdom AD282 for the other car, I love that one because it has a Gshock sensor so when the camera falls asleep if you shake the cat or touch it the camera is activated. A dash cam is like a cell phone or Google maps. Can't imagine life without it.
-
07-31-19 22:18 #14611Regular Member

Posts: 5Alice spa 26 mile
Any one ever try Alice spa on 26 mile / Romeo plank? I work near on occasion and would love to know if any fellow movers have given it a try.
-
07-31-19 21:42 #14610Senior Member

Posts: 103God damn you popped 2 x in 15-20 min LOL.
Originally Posted by OnlyVrx
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 18:13 #14609Senior Member

Posts: 826Dashcam
What brand dashcam did you go with?
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






