Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 453 of 552 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 503 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 8276
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1496

    Re: Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by DocBilly  [View Original Post]
    Hi! Visiting Seattle this week, really want to see Nova. Any intel of her schedule?
    Weekends dayshift only.

  2. #1495
    Quote Originally Posted by DocBilly  [View Original Post]
    Hi! Visiting Seattle this week, really want to see Nova. Any intel of her schedule?
    Always see her on weekends, days. Especially Sundays.

  3. #1494

    Nova at Pandora

    Quote Originally Posted by DocBilly  [View Original Post]
    Hi! Visiting Seattle this week, really want to see Nova. Any intel of her schedule?
    I know she works weekend day shift, not sure about weekday.

  4. #1493

    Nova

    Hi! Visiting Seattle this week, really want to see Nova. Any intel of her schedule?

  5. #1492

    Butter?

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Went to Pandora's the other night. Hung with Jessie for a bit, you get girl with a belly buttery cute face. Some private dances but wouldn't do anything extra. Talked to a girl named Victoria for a bit but settled on Roxy. Insisted on 300 for FS. Settled for 150 for FS.
    WTF is a "buttery" cute face? Is this a reference to "butterface" I. E. "She was great, nice bod, everything but her face" (butterface).

    If this is the same Jessie, I don't know why you didn't at least get an offer for a HJ. Always treats you good without being an ROB. Good at what she does. If you're trying to say she's a "butterface", I disagree. I thinks she's actually pretty cute. Been getting handies from her for a couple years now. Always a bargain, because she makes you cum quick.

  6. #1491

    Kittens

    Went to Kittens for the first time. It's crowded at night! Got dances from a few different. Had an amazing HJ in the VIP. For some reason I love them at strip clubs. Was form a half Asian girl named Aisha / Asia. 200 for 15 min and 50 more to the club.

  7. #1490

    Pandoras

    Went to Pandora's the other night. Hung with Jessie for a bit, you get girl with a belly buttery cute face. Some private dances but wouldn't do anything extra. Talked to a girl named Victoria for a bit but settled on Roxy. Insisted on 300 for FS. Settled for 150 for FS.

  8. #1489
    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    I fucked Laylonni the other night at Kittens.
    What was the damage?

  9. #1488
    Quote Originally Posted by YouknoeMe  [View Original Post]
    About to visit Seattle for the first time tomorrow and from what I read here, I plan on either going to Kittens or Pandoras on Friday night to score some extras. However, most of the reports here suggest extras are usually only provided during the afternoons. Since I land around 9 pm, which club would be my best bet for the night? Kittens or Pandoras?

    I'm currently leaning towards Kittens but I'm not entirely sure. Also if anyone has names for dancers that provide FS or BJs (CBJ or BBBJ) on Friday nights, that would be helpful too.
    Probably kittens. I go to Pandora's but I'm not looking for FS, you can get a HJ tho. Again, I'm not looking for FS so it hasn't come up. Afternoons are a different story, always someone's offering it.

  10. #1487

    Kittens vs Pandoras

    About to visit Seattle for the first time tomorrow and from what I read here, I plan on either going to Kittens or Pandoras on Friday night to score some extras. However, most of the reports here suggest extras are usually only provided during the afternoons. Since I land around 9 pm, which club would be my best bet for the night? Kittens or Pandoras?

    I'm currently leaning towards Kittens but I'm not entirely sure. Also if anyone has names for dancers that provide FS or BJs (CBJ or BBBJ) on Friday nights, that would be helpful too.

  11. #1486

    How much

    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    I fucked Laylonni the other night at Kittens.
    On the main floor in one of the rooms? How much did she charge?

  12. #1485
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThinker808  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys have experience getting extras with any Asian dancers at pandora etc?
    Stay away from Tanya at Pandoras. She is a scam artist.

  13. #1484

    Pandoras

    Long time looker here. Figured about time I start paying my share. I have been to Pandoras numerous time over the last few years. Always leave happy. I avoid nights and try and stick to weekday afternoons. Higher service, lower costs and more privacy in the back (yes I know there is not much to begin with). Yesterday was no exception. Had a nice time with "Imagine". 120 for total damages.

  14. #1483

    Pandora's

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Was there last Friday night and the place was full of young hotties, must've hired recently.
    Yes, the young girls are the Graduating Class of 2019.

  15. #1482
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThinker808  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys have experience getting extras with any Asian dancers at pandora etc?
    Yes. They're just like everyone else.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape