Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 6989
-
08-02-19 07:49 #1724Senior Member

Posts: 5229Trishy
I got an offer from her (Trishy) for 150 but based on comments here that she's a waste of time, I'll likely reject.
Originally Posted by ArchitexOne
[View Original Post]
I need more than getting to second base since there's an hour's worth of travel time.
BMD.
-
08-01-19 14:05 #1723Senior Member

Posts: 159Specially if the they said you have to pay to go out with her avoid at all cost it's a rip off.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 13:59 #1722Senior Member

Posts: 5229Thanks for the tip on Joyfuljen. She's also on the SA site.
Originally Posted by Zombie835
[View Original Post]
Any of them who are NOT a "sure thing", I avoid to save time.
BMD.
-
08-01-19 12:25 #1721Senior Member

Posts: 159What's your price!
So I gave this site a try and it was a waste of time for the most part.
Joyfuljen just wants you to pay for the date and then "maybe" we can be intimate later on. Clear rip off sign.
Daisy clearly was a bot, never answered any of my questions she just kept asking my social media and other things that weren't part of the conversation.
Blanquita143 just want you to pay her 2000 a month for a couple of dates, she is just out of her freaking mind.
Sexyjen12 has some kind of negatives but promising reviews in a way so a decided to use the last credits I had on her, we went out she is on the bigger side but I didn't have that much trouble with it, afterwards we went to my place and had sex all night, I think I might repeat this weekend.
So in conclusion I will not be putting more money into this site seems like a waste of time, girls want to get paid for the date and that doesn't work for me, sexyjen12 didn't so that's why I went with her. Stay safe.
-
07-31-19 07:03 #1720Senior Member

Posts: 114Honestly, I think she has made herself a decent little living from meeting guys and getting paid just to look at her. I think that's half the reason she forgets who you are, too many guys chasing her. There are alot of lonely guys that would chase her to the ends of the earth just to get to play with her just once.
Originally Posted by Eblan
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 00:40 #1719Senior Member

Posts: 1070I had the exact same experience. She either is looking for a rich new husband or money for having dinner, but really just strings you along with no real chance of getting to where we want. Great boobs altho they fake, and face nothing special. Total waste of time imo.
Originally Posted by Eblan
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 00:15 #1718Senior Member

Posts: 561If you found this girl on WYP, then you would have had to make an offer. What was it?
Originally Posted by ArchitexOne
[View Original Post]
This is why I prefer SA. Takes the guess work out of meeting and without the hassle of Credits.
-
07-30-19 19:04 #1717Senior Member

Posts: 156Neither do I.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 17:31 #1716Senior Member

Posts: 1042Ding ding.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
I don't pay to watch a girl drink alcohol. Lmao.
-
07-30-19 16:25 #1715Senior Member

Posts: 561And how much did you have to pay just to meet her?
Originally Posted by ArchitexOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 16:05 #1714Senior Member

Posts: 58Not too bright either
She's also dumb as a brick. Every so often she'll forget we already met and text me again. Still trying to get a pic of those tits, they sure are nice. If anyone has one hit me up I have some other risque shots she sent me to trade.
Originally Posted by Jcleese01
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 12:22 #1713Senior Member

Posts: 114Trish is a waste of time. Very nice and personable, she is in great shape, met her a bunch of times but couldn't get any further than 2nd base.
Originally Posted by ArchitexOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 09:45 #1712Senior Member

Posts: 156Bristol girl
I met up with this one on Friday night against a few bad reviews I got but I had already committed so I figured what the hell. First off she was an hour and half late which normally I would have left after 30 minutes but the place I was at was pretty cool and the Red Sox game was on so what the hell. To her credit she kept texting her status. Well she finally arrived and likes to drink. Mostly Hennessy. Actually she was nice to talk to and not as heavy as I had expected but definitely not the person in the pictures. Huge tits and very soft. Didn't end up hooking up at the end but maybe later. Still haven't decided. She texted me a nice video of her in the shower.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...K8yXl0kBzevjlr
-
07-30-19 09:32 #1711Senior Member

Posts: 156WYP girl info
I have been texting back and forth with this one and trying to arrange a meet up this weekend so a little intel if possible would be appreciated.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...nrXzvJeXDWnjbg
-
07-29-19 21:24 #1710Senior Member

Posts: 39Article was just not about NY, which is number 2 state that they said mostly women teacher look to augment their income. California was #1, Texas and Florida are three and four respectively. If you Google the report, there is a video attached that I think invites even further unwanted attention. IMHO.
Originally Posted by Cochonne
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






