Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 915 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 415 815 865 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 965 1015 ... LastLast
Results 13,711 to 13,725 of 19300
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5590

    Truth in advertising

    I'm guessing we've all been burned at one point or another with the fake pictures, whether pictures of a different lady altogether or just pictures that are about 10 years and 50 pounds ago. While I'm not a fan of the BBW, I got to give this one credit, at least she's using legit pictures! Well, at least I think they're legit! This is a big girl, she's listed her height as 5'1" to 5'3" and her weight as 194 pounds! So then, who might be looking for a BBW good time?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/328905860914

  2. #5589
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Desiree and Summer

    Back from another out of area contract and haven't seen a response in reference to light skin Desiree nor biracial Summer. A shame if they aren't providing anymore because I have trust issues with building trust with other women do to the "unfortunate chain of events" I've heard about of lately. I've dealt with these two women and were my to go to until I left.

  3. #5588

    Thanks for feedback

    Wanted to say thank you for warnings. Will be staying away.

  4. #5587

    Absolutely Agree. Stay away

    I thank goodness for the day she lost my number. Always had excuses, always calling with wanting / needing help.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/990577896015

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier99  [View Original Post]
    She didn't get punched in the mouth. She is a very well known meth head and heroin junkie. She's been popped three times in the last 18 months for meth. Its the meth that took out her teeth. She used to run with the provider Cakes / Kakes in a trailer park right below Pluckebaum in Cocoa with a whole crew of meth heads terrorizing that area. I'd stay far away!

  5. #5586
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold77  [View Original Post]
    I don't think you can search names that are only 3 letters. She has been reviewed but you will have to just check all the post.
    That explains it. I did try to search. Seems I have my answer now though.

  6. #5585

    Anyone seen Sadie?

    Search did not reveal anything concrete to refer back too so I would figure I'd ask everyone.

    - Make it happen / Sadie -.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/053434925223

    Thanks for any info.

  7. #5584

    Desiree

    She didn't get punched in the mouth. She is a very well known meth head and heroin junkie. She's been popped three times in the last 18 months for meth. Its the meth that took out her teeth. She used to run with the provider Cakes / Kakes in a trailer park right below Pluckebaum in Cocoa with a whole crew of meth heads terrorizing that area. I'd stay far away!

    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    Got her off of Facebook months ago. I few of us on here have seen her a few times. But not in any reports on here I believe, she's sort of a UTR / skip the game / seeking arrangement / what's your price. Pictures are dated, but the one pic taken from behind might have been her years ago. But don't expect that girl to be behind the door when you get there. Decent body, not very vocal in dream. Decent BBBJ, only enough to get you going. I had better, but I'm a spoiled little bastard when it comes to that. MISH, CG and about the only thing worth seeing is K9. That's about the only thing that's on the positive side. Oh, did I mention that she is missing her upper front teeth. I believe she got punched in the face not to long ago. Sorta like Katie the librarian except the crazy attitude. I can easily see little blondie whenever I want, but I have a few girls in my rotation that is more my style. YMMV. Plus be careful later on. Once she has your number, she'll hit you up with a sad story and need to see you.

  8. #5583

    Amor

    Please would you PM Amor's number. I will be returning from Michigan to Florida soon and hoped to see Amor. She contacted me a few weeks ago and give me a new number, but it is not working know. Thank you.

  9. #5582
    Quote Originally Posted by Harder4  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure that she was on Sugardaddy website several months ago.
    Got her off of Facebook months ago. I few of us on here have seen her a few times. But not in any reports on here I believe, she's sort of a UTR / skip the game / seeking arrangement / what's your price. Pictures are dated, but the one pic taken from behind might have been her years ago. But don't expect that girl to be behind the door when you get there. Decent body, not very vocal in dream. Decent BBBJ, only enough to get you going. I had better, but I'm a spoiled little bastard when it comes to that. MISH, CG and about the only thing worth seeing is K9. That's about the only thing that's on the positive side. Oh, did I mention that she is missing her upper front teeth. I believe she got punched in the face not to long ago. Sorta like Katie the librarian except the crazy attitude. I can easily see little blondie whenever I want, but I have a few girls in my rotation that is more my style. YMMV. Plus be careful later on. Once she has your number, she'll hit you up with a sad story and need to see you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1C753DDE-9D92-4899-A168-A5213FC163B8.jpg‎  

  10. #5581

    Ya

    Quote Originally Posted by Harder4  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure that she was on Sugardaddy website several months ago.
    Ya she's on WYP and I have her on Facebook. She's not really all she says. When I was with her once it was nothing to write home about!

  11. #5580

    Desiree

    Quote Originally Posted by Harder4  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure that she was on Sugardaddy website several months ago.
    That's what she called herself when I found her on WYP in Oct /2018 - her profile is still on there.

    Dessidymond143.

  12. #5579

    Sugar babe

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMouse34  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure that she was on Sugardaddy website several months ago.

  13. #5578

  14. #5577

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyJustice  [View Original Post]
    I see her post regularly on STG, but I couldn't find any reviews of her on here. Anyone have any info?
    She used to go by Ella. Lots of bad reviews if this is the same one.

  15. #5576

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by HotRedFrog  [View Original Post]
    Can you post Theresa link?

    Is this the Theresa who lives in Palm Bay?

    Thank You.
    http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...t/392375776491

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape