Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 916 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 416 816 866 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 966 1016 ... LastLast
Results 13,726 to 13,740 of 19306
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5581

    Ya

    Quote Originally Posted by Harder4  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure that she was on Sugardaddy website several months ago.
    Ya she's on WYP and I have her on Facebook. She's not really all she says. When I was with her once it was nothing to write home about!

  2. #5580

    Desiree

    Quote Originally Posted by Harder4  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure that she was on Sugardaddy website several months ago.
    That's what she called herself when I found her on WYP in Oct /2018 - her profile is still on there.

    Dessidymond143.

  3. #5579

    Sugar babe

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMouse34  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure that she was on Sugardaddy website several months ago.

  4. #5578

  5. #5577

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyJustice  [View Original Post]
    I see her post regularly on STG, but I couldn't find any reviews of her on here. Anyone have any info?
    She used to go by Ella. Lots of bad reviews if this is the same one.

  6. #5576

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by HotRedFrog  [View Original Post]
    Can you post Theresa link?

    Is this the Theresa who lives in Palm Bay?

    Thank You.
    http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...t/392375776491

  7. #5575

    Theresa Link

    Quote Originally Posted by MrZapp  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. My experience was full of drama. Staying with Brother, he was coming back. After I was there 5 minutes. Almost felt ripped off. Her pics on STG are old. I wanted the chick in the pics. Not what I got. Stay Safe!
    Can you post Theresa link?

    Is this the Theresa who lives in Palm Bay?

    Thank You.

  8. #5574

    Theresa

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Otto! I can always rely on you for the straight scoop on local talent. I had a notion but after reading your response, changed my mind. I really don't need drama and drugs at this point of my life and I am super cautious about who I see. If you get a chance, check out my review on the Redhead in Vero, most recent post on Treasure Coast Forum. If you're looking for a totally unique courtesan experience, I highly recommend! She is only seeing a few clients and is UTR now and definitely worth the price of admission! Be safe out there.
    Yeah. My experience was full of drama. Staying with Brother, he was coming back. After I was there 5 minutes. Almost felt ripped off. Her pics on STG are old. I wanted the chick in the pics. Not what I got. Stay Safe!

  9. #5573

    Don't believe you can search 3 letters

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketPocket  [View Original Post]
    Use the search function in the forum. You will find info to your question. I believe Mia has been reviewed recently.
    I don't think you can search names that are only 3 letters. She has been reviewed but you will have to just check all the post.

  10. #5572

    Miss Katie, Waste of time and money

    Saw this girl advertising on STG.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...h/149836806570

    Remembered her from the old Backpage Days as a totally great experience, well worth a visit to her old incall in Melbourne, sexy, enthusiastic, up for anything.

    But times have changed, for the worse, doesn't look anything like the pictures in her Ad, obvious toll of medication use in face and body, long list of I don't do that, and totally distracted performance.

    Way better options in Brevard.

    Stay Safe.

  11. #5571

    Search function is your guide

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyJustice  [View Original Post]
    I see her post regularly on STG, but I couldn't find any reviews of her on here. Anyone have any info?
    Use the search function in the forum. You will find info to your question. I believe Mia has been reviewed recently.

  12. #5570

    Any info on Mia?

    I see her post regularly on STG, but I couldn't find any reviews of her on here. Anyone have any info?

  13. #5569

    No love for Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1984  [View Original Post]
    Saw her years ago my review said she has to sneak up on a glass of water to get a drink. I would imagine it worse now LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    I agree, have seen her ads for many years, don't remember any reviews and yeah, she is definitely not appealing. Something I would not go for, even if I were a drinking man. LOL. Someone must be hitting it, otherwise I don't know why she would still post. Play and stay safe.
    Both posts are pretty much what I was thinking, she is not very attractive but she must be getting SOME business, why stick around otherwise? Her ad says she's 51, but it's rare that these ladies are honest about that. If that's the case with her, what is she then, maybe late 50's? I think she's been using the same pictures forever and it's not like they're appealing! Oh well, to each his (or her) own!

  14. #5568

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    I agree, have seen her ads for many years, don't remember any reviews and yeah, she is definitely not appealing. Something I would not go for, even if I were a drinking man. LOL. Someone must be hitting it, otherwise I don't know why she would still post. Play and stay safe.
    Saw her years ago my review said she has to sneak up on a glass of water to get a drink. I would imagine it worse now LOL.

  15. #5567

    Any info?

    Any info on this one? She looks familiar to a girl from BP I think named Angel.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...m/912109054432

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape