Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Rants Opinions and Totally Pointless Bullshit

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 113 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #610

    Yeah, no.

    I've met mojo a time or two. I don't think he's working with Smyrna at all.

    It's cool if you don't approve of the whole gangbang thing and whatnot, it ain't for everyone, but just because a guy promotes a woman who gave him a good experience doesn't mean he's working something out with her. Hell, we're all kind of here to do that; to find good women and report on them so other mongers can go see them. Ain't going to get it right all the time. Hell, not all of my recommendations have turned out to be 100% good. As always, YMMV.

    Smyrna, on the other hand, was promoting several women almost every day. At the rates they charge, dude either was loaded to have been seeing them daily, or most likely, had some sort of arrangement with them. There in lies the difference, and the watermarked photos he'd share kinda didn't help dispel any notions that he was a possible pimp.

  2. #609

    Smyrna connection

    Just like a said earlier about Smyrna and mrmojo69 are a team. It don't surprise mrmojo69 is now pushing the same thief on here that Smyrna was before. The motive is get this drug addict business here cause she has rob many dudes here and seekingarrangement. Too many dudes know her game now so now them two are pushing her on here. Smyrna told me they would keep pushing her on here. Of course its all about agreement they have with this girls who are drug addicts. Now mrmojo69 pushing her on here. Anybody figure who the blonde in gangbang is? To easy to figure out. I figure they will keep pushing this girls they recruit for their group for a benefit but now they don't mention them by name because to many dudes would not see them if the name they go by is mention here. I say beware dudes.

  3. #608
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderfoot  [View Original Post]
    I've looked at it several times, but never hooked up with any 'providers' on there. Some must be real, yes? No? What about all those 'married / divorced' women that need sex! Looks pretty bogus. Has anyone had a successful date with a female on there?
    There's plenty of legit providers on there, and it's still worth checking out for comments and reviews. Just takes a lot more work now. After BP was taken down, (and hell, even when it was up), it used to be a pretty reliable site. Even for a time after backpage, it remained spam free. However, it's only gotten worse and worse within the past year, and I don't think there's any sort of curation going on. As Chuck said, it's pretty easy to tell what's fake and what's not just by how some of the ads are worded, or a jumbled e-mail in lieu of a phone number, etc etc. However, these days you have to dig through it. Probably 3 or 4 legit ads on a page buried by a mountain of spam. Worst part is by the time you click on the next page, half of it will have been pushed back.

    I tend to keep an eye out for the cheaper women, which STG doesn't really have much of. So unfortunately, EB is my only avenue there and it's getting bothersome to navigate.

  4. #607

    Eb

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderfoot  [View Original Post]
    I've looked at it several times, but never hooked up with any 'providers' on there. Some must be real, yes? No? What about all those 'married / divorced' women that need sex! Looks pretty bogus. Has anyone had a successful date with a female on there?
    Yep, most of the ads on there are spam. One telltale is the gmail accounts rather than city or ph# under the ad. There are a few reliable one's that use it. Lana is one that comes to mind. In addition to selecting by city you might further weed out fakes by also typing Nashville in the search bar.

  5. #606

    EB Flooded with spam

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    Between EB being flooded with spam, CityXGuide being nothing but spam, SkipTheGames not working half the damn time, and our own sister section being a ghost town, how's a monger supposed to have some fun? The spam baffles me especially. Even when Backpage was around, I don't recall there being nearly as much spam on there or on EB.
    I've looked at it several times, but never hooked up with any 'providers' on there. Some must be real, yes? No? What about all those 'married / divorced' women that need sex! Looks pretty bogus. Has anyone had a successful date with a female on there?

  6. #605

    Smyrna.

    Not to beat a dead horse but looking back at some PMs, if got one last week from one of the two suspected sock accounts of his, whining ". What are you talking about. I'm new in nash". That account's name now for that PM after the admin's clean up? Smyrna78.

  7. #604
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapa503  [View Original Post]
    The Senior guys who have been around from 5-20 years on the boards have seen guys and girls come and go. We've seen Nashville go from a fun sin city to what it is now.

    I want a guy like you on point finding pussy. LOL I did my part in the past. I'm to old and tired to be on point any longer. We've all slowed down on the boards. Different seasons of life. I guess. Keep chasing and I'll keep reading. If we give you some critiques. Don't take them as insults l. We've been there and done that.
    Oh and I see we have another banned sock puppet account. Come on guys, if we can't trust ourselves out here.

  8. #603

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude8  [View Original Post]
    Try cityxguide. Co, its their verified user sites.
    Verified ha ha.

  9. #602
    Try cityxguide. Co, its their verified user sites.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    Between EB being flooded with spam, CityXGuide being nothing but spam, SkipTheGames not working half the damn time, and our own sister section being a ghost town, how's a monger supposed to have some fun? The spam baffles me especially. Even when Backpage was around, I don't recall there being nearly as much spam on there or on EB.

  10. #601

    Sites are garbage now.

    Between EB being flooded with spam, CityXGuide being nothing but spam, SkipTheGames not working half the damn time, and our own sister section being a ghost town, how's a monger supposed to have some fun? The spam baffles me especially. Even when Backpage was around, I don't recall there being nearly as much spam on there or on EB.

  11. #600
    Quote Originally Posted by RichHam  [View Original Post]
    Smyrna seem so to have changed. He used to write really broken hard to understand English. Wasn't sure if he was dictating text and didn't care but lately, his posts were clear.

    Mojo has led me to some super gems. He's a solid monger.
    Them two are a team, s78 did most of posts. The game is to get the girls business here to get in good wit them. Whatever the agreement was they both know. In the end they act like pimps pushing them gals on here to get them business and join the group. After while mojo talk them into doing Atlanta gangbang group or where ever just like he did Anna except it didn't take much to get Anna the gem to do it. Some girls didn't do it after they was told BBFS was wanted by gang group. If they act and behave instead of pimpin this girls for benefit, which most are drug addicts, then wouldn't be so bad. Any girl those two push on here I stay away from.

  12. #599

    Suspicious

    Quote Originally Posted by Elduderino123  [View Original Post]
    And this newbie just invited me to that same chat that Smyrna set up, or whatever. This is all very suspicious. He kinda writes like Smyrna too.
    He literally has the same broken English as Smyrna. Probably friends. I think we can move on at this point. We all know what he was up to.

  13. #598

    Here some

    The Senior guys who have been around from 5-20 years on the boards have seen guys and girls come and go. We've seen Nashville go from a fun sin city to what it is now.

    I want a guy like you on point finding pussy. LOL I did my part in the past. I'm to old and tired to be on point any longer. We've all slowed down on the boards. Different seasons of life. I guess. Keep chasing and I'll keep reading. If we give you some critiques. Don't take them as insults l. We've been there and done that.

  14. #597

    Fyi

    Quote Originally Posted by Elduderino123  [View Original Post]
    And this newbie just invited me to that same chat that Smyrna set up, or whatever. This is all very suspicious. He kinda writes like Smyrna too.
    One more picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1F626371-F7A6-4956-8F86-E7EEE6AC0B7A.jpg‎  

  15. #596

    Real email

    Quote Originally Posted by Docamin  [View Original Post]
    "This source of revenue is dry" sounds a little like you know he was poaching guys to increase his revenue. Just saying.
    See that pic.

    Ok, I'll harvest low hanging fruit. Only one person could post these emails

    A2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7F6376D1-80BC-4091-96F8-AAEC33C9A80F.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape