Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 849 of 980 FirstFirst ... 349 749 799 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 899 949 ... LastLast
Results 12,721 to 12,735 of 14686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1966

    Any one know / recognize Charlotte from MomPov

    Need more info.

  2. #1965

    Kitty

    Just saw her those are old pics.

  3. #1964

    Welcum to this site!

    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkEsquire  [View Original Post]
    I tried to search but couldn't find any info.
    If you search here for "kittie" there are quite a few reports! She's always fun IMO, but YMMV!!

  4. #1963

    Any info on Kitty?

    I tried to search but couldn't find any info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Looks like kitty is also back and looking good. Same shit though only outcall.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7275203164

  5. #1962
    Quote Originally Posted by Willh  [View Original Post]
    They're by Tampa and McMullen Booth now.
    They still have an ad running? Contact? Saw them a couple times and it was a relaxing time for all.

  6. #1961

    Just spam

    Quote Originally Posted by CemStrolling  [View Original Post]
    Listcrawler has a bunch of ads that are written in broken English offering very cheap services (40 or less per hour). Often they say alone and horny. It seems as if many are written the same way. The they either have an email address or out of state number. Has anyone actually tried to contact one of these?

    Example:

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/35376731/
    Just spam, as others have suggested search on area code, city or something else. It will only find it if it is in the body of the ad though.

  7. #1960

    Kaylee

    So my review of her is slighty different.

    Yes the place is clean and area is safe.

    Yes she is super cool and easy to contact.

    Yes she makes you feel at ease.

    Yes it is $180 HR or $140 HHR as advertized.

    Yes she does have a killer body with bolt ons and DSL.

    But when it came to the main event she became very mechanical. She had limited skills and was unenthusiastic and lack luster in performance. I understand not every woman is GFE / PSE, but this was disappointing.

    And Yes everything is covered.

    I will not repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by STJames7  [View Original Post]
    Kaylee's apartment is clean and in a safe area on the way to Fort Desoto Beach. Super cool lady who is easy to contact and makes you feel at ease right away. $ . 8 for an hour. Mid to late 30's with a killer body. I'm not into GFE so I don't know is she does that and everything is covered. Plan on repeating.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/tamp...scorts/1349268

  8. #1959

    What's the deal with all the LC ads?

    Listcrawler has a bunch of ads that are written in broken English offering very cheap services (40 or less per hour). Often they say alone and horny. It seems as if many are written the same way. The they either have an email address or out of state number. Has anyone actually tried to contact one of these?

    Example:

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/35376731/

  9. #1958

    St Pete Blonde

    Has anybody seen this blonde? I've been wanting to see her for the longest time but not sure I want to commit to the long drive just to be disappointed.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../35334560/4842

  10. #1957

    Company

    Anyone met her recently? Can't find her ad and the contact I have goes crickets.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190729-022041.jpg‎  

  11. #1956
    Senior Member


    Posts: 601
    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1  [View Original Post]
    The two women who were Palm Harbor were great. Unfortunately, they moved to Trinity and I lost touch with them. There was nothing like getting a HJ with both of your hands deep in their pussies. Once, I was able to talk one of them into DATY.

    On a happier note, I saw Tracey today, Still the best BBBJ I've experienced.
    They're by Tampa and McMullen Booth now.

  12. #1955
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Covered DATY?

    I suppose you can stick the girl into a dry cleaning garment bag - - - LOL Bil Ho.

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishBoss  [View Original Post]
    I have a pretty good imagination, but I'm having trouble picturing this one.

  13. #1954
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Dental dam how to

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishBoss  [View Original Post]
    I have a pretty good imagination, but I'm having trouble picturing this one.
    Here you go! You can even make one out of a condom using scissors. https://www.cdc.gov/condomeffectiven...l-dam-use.html.

  14. #1953
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Covered DATY? Are you fucking kidding me? Bill Ho.
    I have a pretty good imagination, but I'm having trouble picturing this one.

  15. #1952

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Willh  [View Original Post]
    I'm with you there. There are two women in Palm Harbor that have been at it for a while. I haven't seen them advertise recently, but as far as I know, they're still active. They're in their 50's and on the larger side, so not much to look at but their session is pretty much an hour long HJ. A lot of fun. Send a PM if you want their info.
    The two women who were Palm Harbor were great. Unfortunately, they moved to Trinity and I lost touch with them. There was nothing like getting a HJ with both of your hands deep in their pussies. Once, I was able to talk one of them into DATY.

    On a happier note, I saw Tracey today, Still the best BBBJ I've experienced.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape