Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 805 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 305 705 755 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 855 905 ... LastLast
Results 12,061 to 12,075 of 18218
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6158

    Contacting Sophia UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter1  [View Original Post]
    Morning! I'm up in Jacksonville and heard a rumor your Sophia UTR will be up my way Friday. I did attempt to send her a PM but her inbox is full (big surprise). Can anyone help me with maybe an alternate way to connect with her? If you guys ever need any intel up this way please feel free to reach out. Fair warning it sucks up here compared to your area. Thank you in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Hi Gentleman,

    I was in communication with Sophias UTR earlier this morning. She informed me that she was going to get an in-call later on this week possibly Wednesday Thursday. Just sharing this information with with you guys. Best to PM her.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Orlo69 may be able to help out, it seems as if he meets with her regularly and kind of helps out as to contact. Maybe send him a PM about Sophia to see if he can get you in touch. Whatever you do, I'd definitely keep trying to make contact, I've met with her a couple times, she's sexy as hell and a lot of fun! Come to think of it, maybe I should reach out too!

  2. #6157
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    But sabrina T is on the sister site, gives a decent massage and has all the extras you'd want. She's got a bangin body and sweet accent. I mean, she's not an LMT or anything, but like I said its a decent actual massage.
    Thanks. I will contact her.

  3. #6156

    Sophia UTR

    Morning! I'm up in Jacksonville and heard a rumor your Sophia UTR will be up my way Friday. I did attempt to send her a PM but her inbox is full (big surprise). Can anyone help me with maybe an alternate way to connect with her? If you guys ever need any intel up this way please feel free to reach out. Fair warning it sucks up here compared to your area. Thank you in advance.

  4. #6155

    Well she's not utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Appraiser32  [View Original Post]
    Any UTR massages? Not looking for a parlor but more of a private residence type thing. Also looking for a good massage with extras. Thanks for your help.
    But sabrina T is on the sister site, gives a decent massage and has all the extras you'd want. She's got a bangin body and sweet accent. I mean, she's not an LMT or anything, but like I said its a decent actual massage.

  5. #6154
    Me too. I would like to meet a massage UTR.

    Parlors are too assembly line like.

    Inbox me if anyone knows.

    Quote Originally Posted by Appraiser32  [View Original Post]
    Any UTR massages? Not looking for a parlor but more of a private residence type thing. Also looking for a good massage with extras. Thanks for your help.

  6. #6153

    Massage

    Any UTR massages? Not looking for a parlor but more of a private residence type thing. Also looking for a good massage with extras. Thanks for your help.

  7. #6152
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyInFlordia  [View Original Post]
    Hey bro, could you PM me her digits have an. I call Thanks.
    Check your mail.

  8. #6151
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Sophia UTR

    Hi Gentleman,

    I was in communication with Sophias UTR earlier this morning. She informed me that she was going to get an in-call later on this week possibly Wednesday Thursday. Just sharing this information with with you guys. Best to PM her.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  9. #6150

    Happyinflordia

    Quote Originally Posted by Du273  [View Original Post]
    Spent a resent afternoon with Nikki Six at the house. Nikki and I always have a great time together. Had some fun in the sun out on the back decks BBBJ and watching Nikki enjoy herself in the outdoors was fun. Her long legs and runners butt looked great in the sunshine. Worked up a bit of a sweat so came inside and grabbed a shower together and finished the fun under the covers. Cuddled up and relaxed for a while and chatted about life. As much fun as she can be in the bed she is just as cool to talk too. She's only able to do out calls at the present time. But mentioned maybe getting a room in the coming week. Thanks Nikki for a fun afternoon. Play Safe Gentleman.
    Hey bro, could you PM me her digits have an. I call Thanks.

  10. #6149
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Nikki Six

    Spent a resent afternoon with Nikki Six at the house. Nikki and I always have a great time together. Had some fun in the sun out on the back decks BBBJ and watching Nikki enjoy herself in the outdoors was fun. Her long legs and runners butt looked great in the sunshine. Worked up a bit of a sweat so came inside and grabbed a shower together and finished the fun under the covers. Cuddled up and relaxed for a while and chatted about life. As much fun as she can be in the bed she is just as cool to talk too. She's only able to do out calls at the present time. But mentioned maybe getting a room in the coming week. Thanks Nikki for a fun afternoon. Play Safe Gentleman.

  11. #6148

    Maitland mom Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyInFlordia  [View Original Post]
    What's happened too Maitland mom Sarah any Info! Thanks.
    Saw her Friday. Will see again in a few days. Always a good time. She does have some health issues for those that know her. Noting of the contagious type to keep simple its severe nerve issues. She does drop off the radar cause of this from time to time.

    Not sure how long Sarah will be in this game, but I'm going to ride it out while I can. I'm not the keeper of the digits. I know the last I saw her she had 70 unread messages so her number is given out pretty regularly. Luckily I have been a regular so I guess I get answered! So far.

  12. #6147

    Nikki baby

    Has anyone heard from nikki baby.

  13. #6146

    Sara

    Met with Sara the other day. Short notice but she was ready without delay. Picked her up and stopped at the Geneva. Very talkative when not in bed. She enjoys what she does and is there to please. Very much GFE date, very clean and on point with things. We had a damn good time. I will definitely visit her again when I'm the area. Let her know what you like in advance and she'll take care of you!

  14. #6145

    Happyinflordia

    What's happened too Maitland mom Sarah any Info! Thanks.

  15. #6144

    Jersey any time

    Jersey is great -.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciborican  [View Original Post]
    I hope that I am not too late, hands down JERSEY IS THE BEST, you will not be disappointed she is my ATF. Super cool attitude and a very clean and safe place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape