Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,646 to 18,660 of 32161
-
07-30-19 16:30 #13516Senior Member

Posts: 278LOL, yeah ok
Sounds like you're getting the majority of her funds or perhaps you're just the "agent". Either way you may want to keep in mind that us old timers have more experience than significantly young boys. I wish you well in finding work for your girl.
Originally Posted by BenjieBurner
[View Original Post]
Creepin.
-
07-30-19 15:19 #13515Senior Member

Posts: 912Sung a song in Springfield
I decided to visit Spa Sung in Springfield since there was a recent report of a provider wearing some nice jean shorts and a tank top. I went in and got Julie. She is pretty attractive, and nice body, somewhat tall for a provider, maybe 5'7". She wore some yoga pants a t-shirt but she came back into the room with a tight dress. I normally opt for a half hour at new places I visit but since she looked really attractive, little head won out and I opted for the hour. Rubmaps has the fee listed as 70 for an hour but it's really 80 for an hour. This place is really nice on the inside.
Julie gave a pretty good massage for a Korean AMP. My experience with Korean AMPs over the last few years is that mainly do a oil / lotion crappy massage rub with a rushed finish (a lot of the Koreans seem to be just money hungry and looking to get on to the next customer to make their day's pay). Julie was different, she actually gave a good massage. On the flip, she did a the good ole' Korean AMP what do you want, how much you pay routine. I opted only for a HJ as I wanted to see if she would end up being greedy and try to rush but she said at least 40 for a HJ which I paid ahead of time. She said she does this for new customers because some customers have stiffed her on tips. She did a good HJ. I'll repeat and see what else can be had. If anyone else is a regular with Julie, feel free to backchannel.
-
07-30-19 13:40 #13514Senior Member

Posts: 134Call me cheap footwear at Old Navy. Because I'm flip flopping.
Mere months ago I vowed to never step foot inside of 8303 ever again. I told you brahs that it was wise to adopt the same resolve. I have however done a complete 180. Not only have I been to 8303 on three separate occasions recently, but it's very possible that moving forward I'll be dropping more coin there than Michael J. Fox at an arcade playing Mrs Pac-Man.
I have friends that live off of Gallows Rd. Because of this I find myself in and around that area pretty frequently. Last week there was a discussion about feasting at Sweetwater Tavern, but since it was late-ish and my single brahs wanted to hunt for blondes with daddy issues, this never happens. So we eat there Sunday. It's cheat day and the gluttony was intense. When I get in the car afterwards I am comatose. I check the site and reply to brahs about the PG County AMPs and now I'm ready to get a massage and pop. I've got PG County in mind as I've been talking about it so much, but I didn't even want to walk to my car, much less drive to Camp Springs from Gallows Road. So I figured I'm here already, I might as well try Sun Dee again.
This time I decided to do it right. I call and ask "who's working today?" The woman who answers the phone rattled off a bunch of names and confused me. But Sun Dee was one of the ones I heard, so I make an appointment and head over. I arrived and the first person I see is KiKi. However in a split second another girl hits the corner and cuts KiKi off. I look up and I'm astonished. I'm standing in 8303 but don't believe my eyes. This girl is a fairly thick, pretty, D cup owning, rosy cheeked provider who has hot curled her hair and still has a good bit of glow left. She looks to be in her late 20's or early 30's. She tells me hello and then curves her beautiful, full, lips into a smile that was lovely and radiant. She asked if I wanted a massage and the lips that were already prepped to tell KiKi "Kick rocks. I made an appointment with Sun Dee. " told this new face "I absolutely do!" totally blowing off the appointment I made.
As good ole Vaughn brah mentioned below, you know if your time will be rad or not within the first few seconds of your session. I deduce this by not only the initial touches but how they respond to the flirtation. She comes into the room, takes her fingertips, runs them from my Achilles up my legs, back and onto my traps into a strong squeeze. My upper back and traps are pumped like hell from Friday's rack pulls. She tells me I have a strong body and asks if I want a hard massage. I tell her yes. She asks how I am doing. I tell her "I was just okay, but now that I've met you, I'm excellent." She blushed, says "OMG", falls on top of me and kisses me on the cheek. The English is good, so I can flirt away. I'm certain that this is going to go really well.
She introduces herself as Linda and says she's only been at 8303 for about a week. I'm simultaneously glad to be seeing her and pissed that I essentially wiped my own angus with a benji and put it in a paper shredder by going to 8303 a day too soon last week. Linda is giving me a wonderful deep tissue massage. She's putting in serious elbow grease. We flirt and chat sporadically throughout the massage. At one point in the massage she's working my upper back, traps and neck. She stopped the strokes to oil back up, and when she stopped, we simultaneously exhale, then share a laugh. I look at her and she's sweating. I ask if she's okay. She tells me she is, and that I just have a strong back. She then ask if I'm enjoying myself. I ask her "how could I not be with the most beautiful girl in Virginia massaging me?" She blushed again and kissed me again. She hot towels me down and starts the ST all over. The boys are tickled as is my angus and then I'm flipped.
She starts to slowly caress me all over the front, accidentally grazing junior every now and again. She makes her way up to my neck and slowly caresses my cheek. This is the perfect time I feel to pull the Frankie Digitola move of all Frankie Digitola moves. I tell her she's beautiful. In Mandarin. She turns red and smiles like the goddamn Cheshire Cat. She grabs my face, leans in and starts to kiss me. It was small pecks at first. She then sticks her tongue in my mouth and does the Asian, dfk, tongue whirlwind that, let's be honest, nobody likes. I stop her by doing the "Shhh" gesture over her lips. I then take control, put my hand behind her neck and kiss her lips tenderly. She moans, exhales and wraps her arms around my head and we make out harder. This time though we DFK the right way. Murica!
She hops up, smiles and says "I like you." I concur. She lifts her shirt and pulls out her teddies. Let's stop there. Okay, so the bra she had on was doing a bit of heavy lifting. The D teddies I spied were actually plump C's in a nice bra with a touch of padding. We've also been face to face and making out. Now that I've seen her in full HD, and half of her makeup is smeared all over my face and lips, I deduce she's also probably mid to late 30's. She is however very pretty and has a gorgeous smile, she's just not the 28 or 29 year old I thought she was. She puts her teddies in my face and I nurse away. She has a nice little booty too, so as she starts to overhand corkscrew me slowly, I grab her ass and reciprocate the nova stimulation. She's moaning, and nova'ing slow and intense. It's not generic quick strokes either. She's sliding down and stroking full real estate.
The tugger stops. She kiss me again and lays down beside me with her thick leg wrapped around mine. We make out as she novas me a touch faster with a tighter grip. The kissing moves from my lips to my neck and then, it's Kryptonite time, she starts to kiss and suck my ears. I was already rock hard but I'm now harder than premed biochemistry. I pop harder than a bolt of lightning from Mjolnir. Linda kisses me, hops up and stares at it. She says "wow that's thick. Most guys don't have that much and it's watery. " I tell her "that's because I probably make D1 athletes. With my genetics and both of our facial aesthetics we can make handsome sons and won't have to work in 20 years." With that I breached her English threshold. That bit was way funnier than she acted. She cleaned me up and then after I'm dressed and sitting in the side chair putting my shoes on, she makes the table. She finished and comes over, straddles me and we make out for a few minutes more. I hand her 6, she smiles, gives me a kiss goodbye and asks me to come back. I definitely will. On my way out I notice I've been there 20 minutes over and that KiKi is waving at me in a very "Damn. I'm not going to be able to get a penny out of brah ever again. " kinda way. She is correct.
So. 8303. There are apparently about 4-6 providers there now. There's Linda, KiKi, MiMi (who is the lady who's name I didn't know), the Lee Dee chick Vaughn Brah saw (as I've never seen a fit chick there), and Sun Dee. Interestingly in my two previous visits I never asked for "Sun Dee". I just said "new girl". The woman I called Sun Dee was a 30 something who is pre weight loss Tara's size with D teddies. If that wasn't Sun Dee then there are potentially 6 chicks there. I call dibs on Linda though.
Frankie.
-
07-30-19 12:33 #13513Senior Member

Posts: 307Vague post
Not sure how to answer you. Who are you seeing? Did.
Originally Posted by Hwr02
[View Original Post]
You do any research to see what this Indy offers in services.
And costs? If you did and treat her nicely I don't think there.
Should be any concerns.
How can we give you advice unless we know who it is?
-
07-30-19 11:18 #13512

Posts: 1Diamond in the Rough
Let me preface this by saying I am significantly younger than 98% of you old timers. With that out of the way, I am here to bless you all with a diamond in the rough.
I have seen: Nikki, Kiko, KK, Amber at VIP (PG), Tara, "Sally", "Sue" and just about every girl ya'll and ya boy Franklin ramble about from the area. They're all cool, some better than others, but I had yet to find one I would consistently be willing to go to. Living in Georgetown, I have fairly quick access to both PG and NOVA. That being said, however, I prefer NOVA as I am not big on FS- getting good looking girls is not hard, finding even decently attractive girls who give professional level massages then will NOVA bomb you is next to impossible.
Enter Denise in Temple Hills. Some of the OGs may know her (OG = original gangster for the oldie vanilla faces in the crowd). Anyway, Denise is what happens when NOVA and PG collide.
Before I go any further, let me make a couple things clear: Denise is not going to fuck you, Denise is not going to blow you, but Denise is going to give you a very sensual CMT level massage in her bra and panties for an unbeatable price (play your cards right and that's just panties or potentially more for writing a lengthy review. Just a guess though).
"sOoOoo wHuT BeNJie, aLoT oF gIrLS giveeee GoOd toPLeSS MasSages"- stfu and let me finish.
Denise's hands are stronger than Kikos and KKs, and her tits rivals Nikkis. For the kicker, as Denise is black, so is her ass (shocker).
Fun fact: when I graduated from college 3 years ago and discovered Backpage, she was the first provider I ever saw. Being an adventurous bushy-eyed cub scout, I ventured out to see what else was out there, and lost her contact [Deleted by Admin]
Executive Summary:
Age: 37-45.
Face: 8 (she's not a supermodel, but she's not bad to look at at all).
Tits: 10 (Huge MILF-Y Naturals) * Google search "Cassidy Bank $"
Ass: 7.5 (natural MILF-Y ass, but she says she's working out heavily again so it's likely to improve).
Overall body: 7.5 (honestly, most of you all will probably give her an 8 or 9).
Body comparison: Google search "Cassidy Bank $" and add 15 years of "naturalness" to that.
Legit Massage: 10 (experienced professional level).
NOVA: 10 (but hey, maybe you can convince her to make the trip to PG one day).
The one thing I will say, is that her space is not the most, how you say, professional. Do not expect frills and thrills unless you plan on an outcall. Simply expect a table in the middle of an apartment living room.
With all of that said, and an all-in, no haggle price of 120/ hr, + whatever attempt to 1 up everyone and get her to ride you to PG- you cannot go wrong.
https://dc.rubratings.com/144024
-
07-30-19 11:14 #13511Senior Member

Posts: 78Crystal Spa
Has anyone visited here recently? I went last year and seen a young college girl there with glasses. Damage wasn't too bad but the. The next few times I went she wasn't around so I've stopped going. Want to try again but want d to know if there is any talent / recommendation that I should ask for.
B.
-
07-30-19 09:28 #13510Regular Member

Posts: 2TT Fallschurch Route 7
Yep that's the one. Back was hurting, got it fixed plus extras. Pics are fake. Not great looking, not worst either, but made up with attitude, YMMV for sure.
Originally Posted by SexAddict96
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 08:24 #13509Senior Member

Posts: 135I think this is the place: https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...church-va-8348#rubmaps.
Originally Posted by Creeping
[View Original Post]
If you google the number, the spa name was changed from TT. RM might not be up to date for this spa but I don't see a Wendy listed so may be YMMV.
-
07-30-19 06:44 #13508Senior Member

Posts: 560Live
Last time I went a few months ago I got Zoey. Good massage and a nice body and overall a pretty woman. There is another one there too I haven't tried but she looks good too. The other women are gone. Must have changed management.
Originally Posted by FrankDigitola
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-19 20:30 #13507Senior Member

Posts: 278Any chance you have a link? If pics on ad are they real? Welcome aboard.
Originally Posted by SnakeDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-19 19:31 #13506Regular Member

Posts: 17Planning on visiting an Indy tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone has advice for me. I don't really care too much about the massage but looking for some great flip action with good visuals.
-
07-29-19 19:29 #13505Regular Member

Posts: 17I've been lurking for a little bit and decided it was about time to contribute for my first post. I don't go mongering on a regular basis so some of these reports might be dated.
Lime Therapy.
In a busy but small office building next to 7-11. Parking can get tough but there is some in the back. The place is 1 floor down in the basement and was greeted by a 40-50+ Korean lady I assume. Was quickly led to a room and the massage was good for a monger joint. Some OTC was allowed and the flip was typical NOVA jackhammer afair. Would not revisit and left a standard. 4 tip. No TS.
BKY.
Went near closing time so I couldn't tell you if it usually is busy or not. Person who opens the door is a 30-40's Korean who was pretty skinny (not much TNA either unfortunately). Massage was ok but did include some back walking. Flip was standard NOVA with some UTC with the girls out. Left. 4 tip and will come back if I am really in a pinch.
Roger Bacon.
In an office complex similar to BKY. Seemed quiet enough. Greeted by 30-40's Korean who was pretty good looking I guess (skinny with Bs and flat behind). I kind of regret my visit since I didn't ask for Lily who I have heard is a dime and was definitely there as my girl would go in and out to talk to her while she got towels. Either way the massage was ok, nothing special and the flip came with some negotiation which wasn't the greatest. Damage was. 6 tip that brought the girls out and came with light b2 b.
Russian place.
I have gone to a Russian place that advertises on Eros and I don't quite remember which exact one (I see three on there right now for DC) but I assume they are all pretty similar. Got to an apartment building which I had to piggy back into because I couldn't really figure out how to get into it. Went to the apartment given to me by text and was greeted by a small blondie with a nice fit bod (obviously not girl in the ad). No real assets so she didn't pass the Frank tits test but she was young and attractive. These Russian places are definitely agencies since the girl had no idea I scheduled an hour visit. Passed her the money in an envelope and was off to a pretty cheap bed. The apartment itself was pretty barren but not dirty. Massage was ok. Probably worse than what you find at an asian place but it doesn't bother me too much. Flip was standard but was pretty oily and she allowed OTC only. Damage was $ . 8 total which was pretty expensive.
BONUS Angelique.
She advertises on Eros in the massage section. Saw her a while ago and the damage was below $$ but I think she changed her rates to be much higher. She is an absolute beauty with great assets (Frank would approve the backside). This encounter most definitely belongs in the FS section which is why this is bonus but I didn't want to make an extra post. I am not an FS man myself but she really makes you feel like a king. Absolutely A+ service and I wish junior could last the whole hour.
-
07-29-19 17:09 #13504Regular Member

Posts: 2TT fallschurch rte 7
Wendy short busty $$. 2 TS CMT BBBJ BLS Italian Russian TUMA Rim P2 P PM DT CIB.
-
07-29-19 13:15 #13503Regular Member

Posts: 12Visited Cece
Hi! Hope I'm doing this right. I met Cece (below link) earlier. I don't think it's the lady in the pics but she had a good figure. Anyway I did an hr massage at her place in Tyson's. She provided a good massage with great pressure. There was some play with the boys before the flip and std nova after flip. I would repeat. Thanks! John.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/ty...a/6484278.html
-
07-28-19 23:08 #13502Senior Member

Posts: 35Lucy, A New Performance Artist on the Local Cultural Scene
I am conflicted about offering this report, because I want to keep Lucy a secret. But, in the spirit of this online community, I bring good news back to the village.
Lucy has been advertising in Bedpage for a few weeks, along with her wing woman, Hana. Lucy is a mature Thai professional masseuse who is in the area for a short time (according to her broken English). I was impressed with her misdirection from her previous ads, that stated she was located in the Tysons / Gallows Rd. Area. In fact, she is in McLean, embedded in a garden apartment. He most recent ads allude to that.
I texted for an appointment and received confirmation within a few minutes. Got a 60 minute massage for a $. 20. Walked in and was greeted by a MILFy, fit Thai lady in hot pants and tee shirt. She escorted me into a room that was scented in lemongrass and ginger, the hallmark of a Thai AMP. I took a quick shower and dropped on to the table. I knew within 10 seconds that Lucy was a real pro. She knew how to read my muscles and backs and attacked them with fierce determination. She was approaching KK-levels of skill in pounding the pain out of me. She also had a first class tease game going on, ensuring my ass and the boys received proper attention while on my belly. Hot towel all over my back, appendages, and legs, which led to the flip. Lucy focused on all appendages and my head and neck. Her touch was superb. Now, the Moment of Truth arrives. She whispers in my ear, $$ for a real good time. By then I was putty, but inwardly cursing I was set up. But then I thought, I brought an extra. 8 with me, in hope of profound extras. So, I left it to chance we were on the same sheet of music. Her touch was perfect and she said "Okay slow?" And I said, of course. She stripped off her top to reveal a perfect rack. I do not know whether they would make Frankie's All Star Teddies, but I was impressed by their form and tightness. If man made, they were a marvel of the surgeon's skill. If natural, Lucy is a goddess! She worked me with hands mouth, and tits, which were conveniently oiled for frictionless play action. Shangri-La came quicker than I wanted, but Hell! I was under attack from multiple fronts.
Showered again and watched as Lucy changed the sheets for the next lucky guy. Tipped. 8 and she seemed pleased and asked me to come back soon. Her English was not very good and my Thai is rusty. I could not tell how long she or her roommate were planning on staying. We exchanged numbers and I left happy.
So, NOVA gents, give Lucy a shot. Treat her right and you, too, will experience that unicorn of a great massage and ending.
Vaughn.









Reply With Quote





