Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 10969
-
07-31-19 12:54 #2119Senior Member

Posts: 56www.xoc.ch, but they're not accepting new members at the moment.
Originally Posted by Jamesman1231
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 12:14 #2118Senior Member

Posts: 154Thanks for the review. Whats OXC website. Just moved to Chicago, still trying to learn all the abbreviations.
Originally Posted by Selforen11
[View Original Post]
Cheers.
James.
-
07-31-19 00:10 #2117Senior Member

Posts: 131Hannely
No problem, we're all in this together.
Originally Posted by Jamesman1231
[View Original Post]
Had a dream with Hannely and OMG I get what people were saying, she was the most awesome freak who loved the work and gave off this air of hunger that I fed / fed off of.
When I arrived she asked for the gift (that felt fishy, usually a faux pas) after freshening up though we just got started (liked cutting thru the small talk to get comfortable) and had a body so supple, she made little noises like squeals ans squeaks and was just incredible. She felt amazing and cups so great to hold. She was the type of girl who made this hobby worth doing; she is only in town for another week or 2 so I'm trying to figure out how to see her again for an extended session.
-
07-30-19 23:22 #2116Senior Member

Posts: 154Wow! Thank you sir. You just saved me from going through all this bs.
Originally Posted by Piper672
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 22:36 #2115Senior Member

Posts: 131Don't need to PM, just giving warning.
Originally Posted by Jamesman1231
[View Original Post]
Audrey will attempt to upcharge/bilk you, claiming that the rate was higher than agreed (then say it was a tip), and hannah is kinda hairy with breasts that look like they belong to someone 15 years older and tries to prolong conversation so you barely have any time to do anything, avoid both.
-
07-30-19 22:14 #2114Senior Member

Posts: 1542 kg AUDREY & HANNAH
Thinking about seeing one of these two ladies. Anyone has any insight? PM me if you'd like.
Cheers.
James.
-
07-30-19 12:09 #2113Senior Member

Posts: 135Liana. XOC
I visited with Liana from XOC. She will be in the Chicago area for the rest of the week. Her reviews on the agency site are glowing. While she did not quite live up to those reviews for me, I did catch her after a very trying weather-related delay in her travel from another city. I think she was a little worn out. She has a very pretty face and physically she is a 9/10. Her body is amazing. BBBJx2 (CIM only once). DATY (extremely responsive). LFK. Interaction on the bed was a little lethargic. Conversation in between rounds and after was very enjoyable. She speaks English very well and has travelled the world extensively. I may repeat before she leaves town.
-
07-30-19 08:37 #2112Senior Member

Posts: 213Prices are YMMV
I've been a regular with them for about a year now and I tend to get the "special" rate which is usually offered when bookings are slow. I think they are typically 400 but I was told Hannely is normally 450. I paid 400. I usually pay 350 for just about any of the others but again it depends on who and how busy they are. I only use Telegram to contact them and see their daily lineup so not sure about Periscope. I had a problem last time I saw Hannely, I think the bookers phone died and there was about 30 minutes of silence at game time. I almost left and was slightly pissed but just as I was leaving I got a frantic message that the game was still on. Glad I stayed, they knocked the rate down to 350 for the hassle and the session was even better than before. She remembered me and said I must be her boyfriend now since I've seen her a few times LOL. The session was as good as I've had, not sure I would say she is my ATF but very close.
Originally Posted by Porsche997
[View Original Post]
I like dealing with EEC, they are always fair and friendly and the prices are normal for the quality they provide. If the price goes up though I'll probably try elsewhere, this is definitely the top dollar for me.
-
07-30-19 07:00 #2111Senior Member

Posts: 221Sweet
Yes saw her a while ago very enthusiastic good conversation! Looks 7 performance 8. You can't go wrong with her. Treat her like a lady and she will treat you like a king!
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-19 22:51 #2110Senior Member

Posts: 338Saw Miley three years ago or so when she was just starting out. She was GFE back then, anyhow nice girl and very well educated.
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]
Never did repeat and those pictures are old, but she was friendly and her performance good enough for me to recommend.
-
07-29-19 22:34 #2109Regular Member

Posts: 13Miley Monroe Re:
Seen her in the past, like maybe a year or two ago. She's worth a visit, her prices have gone up since then. She has a GFE and a non-GFE Menu. Cute Blonde, a little heavier than the pics, but still attractive. BBBJ and DFK along with CFS and multiple positions for the GFE rates. Bear in mind this is a while ago, but based on my experience she's worth a shot.
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]
Also side note, I believe she's indy, you'll probably want to post in the other thread.
-
07-29-19 20:13 #2108Senior Member

Posts: 272Miley. Need some Help
Anybody have a visit with this gal? If so, please give me the 411:
https://tryst.link/escort/miley-monroe
-
07-29-19 18:50 #2107Regular Member

Posts: 13Anglieca Modeling Avenue
Saw Angelica at Modeling Avenue recently, easy to setup up with Sandra.
Definitely worth a visit. She is in her late 20's, has the GND / MILF look. A little baby damage, but nothing to noticeable. She gives a very enthusiastic DFK and BBBJ as well as DATY and DATO. She really gets into it during FS, Mish, CG, RCG, Doggy, and she can ride, like really ride!
She also offers half and full hour visits (3 for the hour, 2 for the half), usually works on Friday / Saturday out of O'hare, recommend seeing her if you have the chance. It looks like she's back today actually.
https://modelingave.escortbook.com/model-angelica-35081
-
07-29-19 16:17 #2106Senior Member

Posts: 692Eec
Thanks for saying.
Originally Posted by Porsche997
[View Original Post]
Yeah, there's just too many hotties slightly under that for me to try finding what I want in the slightly higher bracket.
I am terrible with harder technology. I read somewhere on this forum how to get EEC. Basically, you download PERISCOPE on your Google Play Store (or whatever your equivalent is to that) and then search for EXCLUSIVE COMPANIONS.
-
07-29-19 12:20 #2105Senior Member

Posts: 106I signed up recently. I was told they're all 400.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
I've seen reports here that some models are differently priced.












Reply With Quote




