Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,541 to 30,555 of 58934
-
07-31-19 14:03 #28394Senior Member

Posts: 44Where
Address please or any info.
Originally Posted by Fred5568
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 13:01 #28393Senior Member

Posts: 226Girls
They all look good with make up, fake eye lashes. Even Asian men look good with makeup LOL. You don't want to see the main headliners without makeup, will 100% ruin your fantasy. Service is 8/10 which helps with the looks. Also everyone has different taste in looks. I'm a super fan of you massage BOBO. I'm a fan twice a week, but I don't want to see her without makeup.
Originally Posted by OrlandoFunTime
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 11:21 #28392Senior Member

Posts: 123What are the Ladies like at Shangri La
Are they attractive? Is this off Sandlake?
-
07-31-19 09:45 #28391Senior Member

Posts: 217Pamela. Metrowest off Winter Garden
Has anyone seen this MILF lately. Have seen in the past for a normal ending. Has the menu opened up lately.
Thanks.
-
07-31-19 00:56 #28390Senior Member

Posts: 166Shangri-La is your answer.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 21:13 #28389Senior Member

Posts: 145This is the only place I have noticed never been.
Originally Posted by WillPayForFun
[View Original Post]
https://www.soothingmovesmassage.com/services
-
07-30-19 18:06 #28388Senior Member

Posts: 215Manscaping
I am looking for a female type individual who provides manscaping services. Obviously, any additional play would be welcomed. I appreciate any information anyone is willing to share. Evidently Darlene has retired / moved on. Thank you,
-
07-29-19 17:48 #28387Senior Member

Posts: 1137Thanks for the help, yes, looking for FS, BBBJ at least, but hopefully CIM. I guess the other site I use isn't accurate. It shows all to be FS. I searched some reviews here and someone mentioned better spas south of these. Any idea on that? Are they better, better service, better girls? Any idea to share?
Originally Posted by RobertJdn
[View Original Post]
Thanks Again.
-
07-29-19 17:30 #28386Senior Member

Posts: 222If you were playing a game of "one of these things is not like the others," Magic would win. Not FS. Shangra la is getting most of the recent hype, if you're after FS seems the place to go. GG closed the reopened and has less than great reviews. Magic is fun but mostly HE only.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-19 15:55 #28385Senior Member

Posts: 1137Which spa
Hey Guys.
I'm in town for one night on business, always have to visit the local talent. I've read some reviews here and also another site. I think I've narrowed it down to 3, any advise on with one is best and which girl?
Greatly appreciated.
Magic.
Golden Gate.
Shangri La.
Looking to go as soon as possible, PM is ok if you prefer.
-
07-29-19 14:49 #28384Senior Member

Posts: 397BO. Gone to the dogs?
I recently had a chance to go to BO. It is not in my usual route so I don't get there often. Had been there once since the mgmt change and had a decent experience. I walked in and got the usual greeting. Mamasan did not take $$ at the door. Brought up this OLD lady. Clearly not the quality looker I expect at BO. I played dumb and asked for Blue, or Ocean. Of course they are LONG gone. I walked. Shit. Almost ran out of there.
Beware.
YMMV.
-cmm.
-
07-29-19 14:17 #28383Senior Member

Posts: 55Shangri-la
Finally was able to stop by on Friday. When I got there this smoking hot girl came to the window I told her I was there to see Angel she said it was her so we proceeded into the back. She has nice tits and a nice figure. Off to take we go and a small massage was given. Very nice if you ask me, she lathers up and proceeded to b2 b, she gave a nice bbj, we washed up real good together. Off to the room and I lay down face down. She grabs on to me and sticks her face deep down in side of me, she seemed to enjoy it alot. Asked me to fip as she continued the bbj, put the cover on rode me for a little, told her to lay on her back and off we went. Pounded her really nice and she went over some really nice O's. Finished up she cleaned me up and out I went. Over all never have tried before but was pretty good I definitely need to return and see her and Mona!
-
07-29-19 12:49 #28382Senior Member

Posts: 105New place up the road
New place next to gators anyone partake?
Originally Posted by NjGotSun01
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-19 01:37 #28381Senior Member

Posts: 166Touch of Sweetness | WinterPark Sisters
So I've seen this ad for quite some time and thought the girl with the tats was hott. Was always too scared. But, After seeing this review I gave it a go, and I'm glad I did. They had a safe in-call at a office. Table, oils, music, the works. Alexa, was pleasant to talk to, funny and just down to earth. Opted for the King / Nuru massage and it was amazing.
Originally Posted by OrlandoWeb
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-19 18:14 #28380Senior Member

Posts: 811Kim / Natural Therapies & Cherry
Looks like Kim from Natural Therapies and disputed owner of CB has been arrested for domestic violence!












Reply With Quote





