Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 917 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 417 817 867 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 967 1017 ... LastLast
Results 13,741 to 13,755 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5569

    Roxanne

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottFlMahalo  [View Original Post]
    I did get a chance to see Roxanne at her incall motel near the airport. Had a great time as always no rush and great attitude and energy today. Don't miss her while she's got a room! She 's always been a steady and reliable provider for me!
    Finally had a dream with her yesterday morning. After lots of positive review and incall was available I did get a chance to see at motel near the airport. Had a great time, felt comfortable. Chatted a bit and down for some fun. No rush and great attitude. Don't miss her while she's got a room! Will repeat again.

    Mk.

  2. #5568

    Ms Jessika / Tall Miss Ohio

    I was making contact with her all week and we had a set appointment for 8 am Saturday morning coffee. When I got up at 5 am like I alway do on Saturday, I texted her and she texted right back that she was in bed, just waking up and would be ready. On Friday when we talked, she told me she would be moving locations. Unfortunately, she moved to Satelite Beach, a bit of a drive as I was hoping she would stay in Cocoa Beach, but not a deal breaker.

    Being ready earlier than expected, I left home at 7 am and text her I was heading her way, she text back "cool, let me know when you are close". I got to her place early to do my "sanity check" and text her I was 5 minutes away, she text right back, " just doing my hair, let me know when you're here". I took a couple deep hits off my vape, text her I was there and she gave me her room number, I knocked on the door and she let me in.

    First things first, this girl is TALL! She could hunt geese with a rake! She had on a pink bikini with a tight black dress and heels and is the girl in the pictures and is just cute and bubbly! Another HUGE positive about the 8 am appointment is that she had probably NO makeup on except for eyeliner and looked GREAT and she is late 20's or VERY early 30's. She gave me a big hug when she closed the door and her body is tight. And did I mention she is TALL? In heels, we were eye to eye and I am 6' 2" and most of her is LEGS!

    She has no substance issues and she was like me, a little nervous so I think that is part of her " quick talking" thing that has people concerned. She does say she smokes weed and unfortunately, she also smoke cigarettes and her room smelled like it a little but I didn't smell like smokes when I left. Also, her breath and lips were MINTY fresh! I brought a dress for her to try on that she loved, we took a couple pics, we talked a little more, then had our date.

    She has 2 rules. No CIM and no backdoor. She stated that right from the get go, that was OK as I was really interested in her tall, long, lean body. She will suck your cock for as long as you want her to suck your cock, no complaints, no "sore jaw", no "dry mouth" and she gave me a 15 to 20 munute BBBJ and everytime I was getting ready to pop, she had this way of just slowing me down and she could start the process all over again. When I said I was ready for some "other activity", she "sucked" the condom on, BEAUTIFULLY!

    I wanted to start in mish so I could see her sweet little body and it does not dissapoint! She is totally shaven, her nipples get super erect, her legs are smooth and her belly is tight and her pussy is REDICULOUSLY tight. It was hard to get inside her and even harder staying inside her. After she squeezed me out a few times, we opted for doggy. With one hand on her hip and the other on her shoulder and us in perfect rythym, I didn't last 30 seconds! LOL!

    We cleaned up and hung out for awhile longer and I found out things about her and told her a few things she should know. She says she wants to stay in the area and not go back to Jax, I told her not to go to Melbourne because that was too far for me (LOL) All in all, she was fun. We had a few "first time" issues but nothing that can't be resolved over time. I'll be seeing LOTS of her and I hope and pray she gets a place in Cocoa Beach!

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/331499807187

  3. #5567

    Theresa

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Just want to know if anyone has seen this provider in Palm Bay who advertises Massage with extras? She looks like an older MILF who is an big woman.
    I have seen her a few times over the years and vow not to see her again. She is accommodating and will do whatever you want but she is always involved with drama. She texts me frequently and would be OK in a pinch but I got tired of the drama.

  4. #5566

    Roxanne

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    I actually met Roxanne today, although she calls herself Jezebel in her ad. She is the girl in the pictures, maybe 5' 5" or so with a very fit athletic body. The picture below is exactly what she looks like. This wasn't a boot-knockin visit, I just stopped by to drop off a carton of smokes. Her ad says outcall but SC is correct, she does currently have an incall and how long she can keep that incall will depend on how much business she gets. You guys know what to do. She also has one of those freebie phones the previous administration was giving out and it's a POS. Most of the time it doesn't receive incoming calls so texting is better. If you don't get a response, just keep trying. Getting a better phone is one of her priorities as soon as she can.
    I did get a chance to see Roxanne at her incall motel near the airport. Had a great time as always no rush and great attitude and energy today. Don't miss her while she's got a room! She 's always been a steady and reliable provider for me!

  5. #5565

    321XXX0665-Samantha

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...5/491944997078

    Pros:

    Cute.

    Coherent.

    Nice breasts.

    Not bad body.

    Comfortable experience.

    Not a clock watcher.

    Ok with kissing.

    Bbj.

    Cons:

    Maintenance (peach fuss on legs).

    Other:

    36 years old.

    Hangs out around mall so you have to go pick up.

    80 hh.

  6. #5564

    Was Under The Weather

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    Who's her new doubles partner? She said something that sounded like Jezebel or Roxanne then went comms silent.
    Sunny's been under the weather with a cold earlier this week so that's why her comms weren't as good as usual. Latest word from her is she's feeling a lot better and on the mend. Sent you a PM.

  7. #5563

    Theresa in Palm Bay

    Just want to know if anyone has seen this provider in Palm Bay who advertises Massage with extras? She looks like an older MILF who is an big woman.

  8. #5562

    Met Roxanne / Jezebel Today

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    If anyone was looking to be with Roxanne but couldn't cause she didn't have a incall she does now for at least a few days.

    So here is your chance she's a good girl with some really good talents, top notch head game and very reasonable.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/587740205352
    I actually met Roxanne today, although she calls herself Jezebel in her ad. She is the girl in the pictures, maybe 5' 5" or so with a very fit athletic body. The picture below is exactly what she looks like. This wasn't a boot-knockin visit, I just stopped by to drop off a carton of smokes. Her ad says outcall but SC is correct, she does currently have an incall and how long she can keep that incall will depend on how much business she gets. You guys know what to do. She also has one of those freebie phones the previous administration was giving out and it's a POS. Most of the time it doesn't receive incoming calls so texting is better. If you don't get a response, just keep trying. Getting a better phone is one of her priorities as soon as she can.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Roxy03.jpg‎  

  9. #5561
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    I have Sunny on retainer. I've had to sit out the last too weeks but I got the all clear from the surgeon today, so I'll be visiting next week. True, she's not a spinner but has everything I need and she's got to have some of the best rates around. Her comms are good, she's reliable and fun to be with.
    Who's here new doubles partner? She said something that sounded like Jezebel or Roxanne then went comms silent.

  10. #5560

    Me Too

    Quote Originally Posted by feckless  [View Original Post]
    Again. Very reliable and comfortable encounter. EXCELLENT Comms. SPOT ON timing. Easy going. Just enough conversation (without complaining). Accommodated somewhat short notice and still put forth a great performance. She not a spinner-she's a very nice, age-approp (for me) lady. Private incall. Excellent rates. She's a regular stop for me. (She said business has been slow / will consider OUtcalls).

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...1976&cityid=86

    F1.
    I have Sunny on retainer. I've had to sit out the last too weeks but I got the all clear from the surgeon today, so I'll be visiting next week. True, she's not a spinner but has everything I need and she's got to have some of the best rates around. Her comms are good, she's reliable and fun to be with.

  11. #5559

    LSME Marcie

    Sexy MILF with a great set of bolt-ons. She's in town until Tuesday and I made a point to visit with her. Says she's having trouble posting on the sister site. Never lets me down and always an amazing dream!

    Link to one of her older ads with current ph#:

    https://www.gfemonkey.com/profiles/l...1e5301c58b4567

    Play and stay safe.

    KL.

  12. #5558

    Rode the Sunny SHuttle

    Again. Very reliable and comfortable encounter. EXCELLENT Comms. SPOT ON timing. Easy going. Just enough conversation (without complaining). Accommodated somewhat short notice and still put forth a great performance. She not a spinner-she's a very nice, age-approp (for me) lady. Private incall. Excellent rates. She's a regular stop for me. (She said business has been slow / will consider OUtcalls).

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...1976&cityid=86

    F1.

  13. #5557

    Renee in Titusville

    Anyone seen or know what is going on with Renee in Titusville? Is she sick, visiting Uncle or done?

  14. #5556

    Roxanne has incall

    If anyone was looking to be with Roxanne but couldn't cause she didn't have a incall she does now for at least a few days.

    So here is your chance she's a good girl with some really good talents, top notch head game and very reasonable.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/587740205352

  15. #5555
    Quote Originally Posted by RjDoyle  [View Original Post]
    Visiting senior member. Wondered if any of you local mongers had any recommendations? Feel free to PM if preferred.
    Your PM is full pal, Jasmine " Naughty never looked so nice " has the best body in town and RCG is a sight you will long remember. 100/160 and she is really chill. Non GFE but her BBBJ was awesome.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape