Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 611 of 930 FirstFirst ... 111 511 561 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 661 711 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,165 of 13940
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4790

    Yes she's Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Here's another gift to y'all. Another provider referred me to her number and said she was hot 24 yo blonde slim and big ass. I was sold. She texted back right away and sent these pics. She has a driver and arrived at my house. Wow her fotos don't do her justice. Way hotter in person. Great body pretty face big butt. Started right away with dfk and grabbed her ass. Went to the bedroom and started the sloppiest BBBJ ever. Great skillz and eye contact. After 15 m was close so had to stop her. Started cowgirl with dfk followed by doggy. Her ass is perfect. Back to cowgirl and exploded together. Was great time. Same rates 200 hhr 300 hr.

    Harmony 702-xxx123.
    Can't remember how or where I met her, In a casino somewhere, but we partied together a few times before, rate was fair and only for service not the many hours we hung out in room together. Sex was good enough to see her again.

  2. #4789

    Thanks,

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikez702  [View Original Post]
    I texted her a while back from mojovillage. She post there a lot. I didn't see her but it seemed like she wasn't going to be anything special so I passed. Everything covered if I recall.
    I'm SW LV. I've considered her since only a few providers post Incall near me.

    Yes. She posts too much.

    Agreed. Doesn't seem special or even enthusiastic for the rate and looks are average at best.

    I haven't seen her. I tried contacting her a few months ago; mid week night, not too late. I sent 2 or 3 texts wanting to see her at her place "now" and basics of what I wanted, 15 minutes between texts, and a call 15 minutes later went to voice mail. She didn't reply until 4-5 hours later or the following day close to noon. Her reply was dry and generic. So many hours had passed since I tried her, I didn't bother to answer. I doubt I'd try her again with all that and if I'm paying. I want enthusiastic and above average looks.

    Good luck, let us know if you do see her.

  3. #4788
    Shill for some AMP, ignore all my posts


    Posts: 82

    You are really CluelessDude

    Quote Originally Posted by CluelessDude  [View Original Post]
    I've had a few recent trips to Vegas and mixed results from agencies. Unfortunately, I don't remember which agencies were the bad ones. I do remember this one:

    https://vegas-massage.com/our-girls/

    On the first trip I didn't know what to expect. I was happy enough to not have to go to an AMP. Called and asked for "Bella". I expected to get Bella. Yeah, I know. Anyway, a girl that actually looked a bit like Bella showed up in about 30 minutes. I love Vegas. So what I also didn't expect was the menu expansion to buffet level and the rate going from $150 for the massage to a grand for FS. I wasn't in the mindset for a grand. Asked about a HJ and that was $350. None of my heads were thinking that was going to happen. Offered $250 and that worked.

    Should have gone for the grand, she was hot.

    Next trip, given the early success, decided on another agency. Not sure the chick that showed up was a chick. I was a real ass with her / him / it. Met in the casino area and refused to pay anything. Called another and since I didn't want to come downstairs, gave my name and room number. Nothing terrible happened with that, but I understand the concerns. So this very large-assed asian shows up and has a great attitude, not bitchy. I let her in my room, tried and failed because large is not what I'm into. Paid $350 to get rid of her.

    Next night I call the original agency from last time. Hey, repeat customer so send me a pic of who you would send over. Get two pics, both look fake, but Google images doesn't find them. Send the second one I say. Well, the girl that showed up wasn't either one of them. But, very nice, great attitude and we had a great time. This round I was ready for the $800 it cost.

    I like the idea of the Asian in room massage agencies. Chick shows up and at least you get a massage for $150 and not have to leave the room. I liked being able to describe what I wanted to do and agreeing on the rate. Vs. An independent that sets the rate, but you really don't know what that will get you. Also, if you don't like the chick you get a massage, some roaming, and let her go with minimal outlay.

    Going to be in town in a few weeks, still figuring out the plan. I may have a few questions so please consider helping a fellow monger out.

    --Clueless.
    Dude you are really CluelessDude LOL. Are you kidding me 250 for HJ and 800 for FS from agencies and fake pics welcome to Vegas LOL. PM me I can help you.

  4. #4787
    Quote Originally Posted by NotReally  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...726.htm?cat=66

    Any info on this girl? Haven't found anything on her.
    Yes she is hot. Here are some pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 223BED73-123C-4335-AB7D-2D8A3B80423F.jpg‎   32417917-F43E-404B-8912-1E4D3C55D1F6.jpg‎  

  5. #4786
    Quote Originally Posted by NotReally  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...726.htm?cat=66

    Any info on this girl? Haven't found anything on her.
    Yes she is hot, I know her personally.

  6. #4785

    Claire / Quinn

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...l/680716997012

    Anyone know this lady, Claire? I'd seen her post ads months ago but something always seemed TGTBT about her. Now she's got another ad up. Googled number and images before and again recently, got nothing that would've easily indicated a fake. I did, however, find all the same images and number in separate ads on STG for BDSM services. But in those ads, she calls herself Quinn. Curious to know if anyone's seen her.

  7. #4784

    Asian in-room massage

    I've had a few recent trips to Vegas and mixed results from agencies. Unfortunately, I don't remember which agencies were the bad ones. I do remember this one:

    https://vegas-massage.com/our-girls/

    On the first trip I didn't know what to expect. I was happy enough to not have to go to an AMP. Called and asked for "Bella". I expected to get Bella. Yeah, I know. Anyway, a girl that actually looked a bit like Bella showed up in about 30 minutes. I love Vegas. So what I also didn't expect was the menu expansion to buffet level and the rate going from $150 for the massage to a grand for FS. I wasn't in the mindset for a grand. Asked about a HJ and that was $350. None of my heads were thinking that was going to happen. Offered $250 and that worked.

    Should have gone for the grand, she was hot.

    Next trip, given the early success, decided on another agency. Not sure the chick that showed up was a chick. I was a real ass with her / him / it. Met in the casino area and refused to pay anything. Called another and since I didn't want to come downstairs, gave my name and room number. Nothing terrible happened with that, but I understand the concerns. So this very large-assed asian shows up and has a great attitude, not bitchy. I let her in my room, tried and failed because large is not what I'm into. Paid $350 to get rid of her.

    Next night I call the original agency from last time. Hey, repeat customer so send me a pic of who you would send over. Get two pics, both look fake, but Google images doesn't find them. Send the second one I say. Well, the girl that showed up wasn't either one of them. But, very nice, great attitude and we had a great time. This round I was ready for the $800 it cost.

    I like the idea of the Asian in room massage agencies. Chick shows up and at least you get a massage for $150 and not have to leave the room. I liked being able to describe what I wanted to do and agreeing on the rate. Vs. An independent that sets the rate, but you really don't know what that will get you. Also, if you don't like the chick you get a massage, some roaming, and let her go with minimal outlay.

    Going to be in town in a few weeks, still figuring out the plan. I may have a few questions so please consider helping a fellow monger out.

    --Clueless.

  8. #4783

    Well Done!

    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Here's another gift to why'all. Another provider referred me to her number and said she was hot 24 yo blonde slim and big ass. I was sold. She texted back right away and sent these pics. She has a driver and arrived at my house. Wow her fotos do t do her justice. Way hotter in person. Great body pretty face big butt. Started right away with dfk and grabbed her ass. Went to the bedroom and started the sloppiest BBBJ ever. Great skillz and eye contact. After 15 m was close so had to stop her. Started cowgirl with dfk followed by doggy. Her ass is perfect. Back to cowgirl and exploded together. Was great time. Same rates 200 hhr 300 hr..
    Ads on two other sites which match this pic, too. Glad that you had fun!

  9. #4782
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389

    Harmony another hot blonde

    Here's another gift to y'all. Another provider referred me to her number and said she was hot 24 yo blonde slim and big ass. I was sold. She texted back right away and sent these pics. She has a driver and arrived at my house. Wow her fotos don't do her justice. Way hotter in person. Great body pretty face big butt. Started right away with dfk and grabbed her ass. Went to the bedroom and started the sloppiest BBBJ ever. Great skillz and eye contact. After 15 m was close so had to stop her. Started cowgirl with dfk followed by doggy. Her ass is perfect. Back to cowgirl and exploded together. Was great time. Same rates 200 hhr 300 hr.

    Harmony 702-xxx123.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 35A494B0-ACC6-4DEA-948A-9A59678527C1.jpg‎   EACAA8E0-20A8-441A-BC7E-A9D1535266C8.jpg‎  

  10. #4781
    Shill for some AMP, ignore all my posts


    Posts: 82
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm, she raised her price. LOL.

    My entrance fee was 240 for 1 hr and 320 for 2 hrs. Guess I got the good $. LOL.
    She told me 240 outcalls only didn't say is a half-hour or an hour but for outcalls normally start with an hour.

  11. #4780
    Shill for some AMP, ignore all my posts


    Posts: 82
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveThisHobby  [View Original Post]
    Hey bro, outcall only still?
    Yeah outcall only.

  12. #4779
    Quote Originally Posted by NotReally  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...726.htm?cat=66

    Any info on this girl? Haven't found anything on her.
    100% positive she is bigger than those pics indicate and she is hiding a gut with the angles of the pictures she is posting.

  13. #4778
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas1357  [View Original Post]
    To be fair, VAC definitely photoshops, and heavily for some of the girls. It's just not as ridiculous as the others.
    Best girl I've seen at VAC is Angela. Hope she comes back soon.

  14. #4777
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Just to make clear the contact info and rates for trinity since I've been getting tons of messages for it.

    Vegas980-2983=702-980-2983 and $$ hhr (200) and $$$ hr (300).
    Hmmm, she raised her price. LOL.

    My entrance fee was 240 for 1 hr and 320 for 2 hrs. Guess I got the good $. LOL.

  15. #4776

    Still outcall only?

    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Just to make clear the contact info and rates for trinity since I've been getting tons of messages for it.

    Vegas980-2983=702-980-2983 and $$ hhr (200) and $$$ hr (300).

    If you couldn't reach her last couple days she lost her phone and just found it today so try her again if you really want to see her.

    Will see her again this week.
    Hey bro, outcall only still?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape