Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Gangbangs

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 227 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 3404
This blog is moderated by Bee Man
  1. #2144

    The Loft

    Quote Originally Posted by RayPrince  [View Original Post]
    Are the people that go here fairly attractive at least (the women I mean)? I'm thinking about going but I don't want to spend money and see a bunch of old ghouls. I'm not expecting models but at least women that can be rated a 7 universally.
    No offence to the women who go there but, Kimmie is a great fuck but on the scale maybe a 5-6. Haven't had the pleasure to see Liv yet but I understand her best years are behind her. Lindsey, don't be fooled by her pictures. Add 15 years and many, many miles. Mamma Kat, she has her clientele but I'm not in that market. Really heavy older woman and I mean older. Those are the regulars. The others who participate during the day are very sporadic. I've been to daytime parties 8-10 times and only seen other parties one time outside of the regulars. Daytime the guys outnumber the ladies 20 to 1. Kind of like standing in line at Six Flags for a roller coaster ride.

  2. #2143

    Gainesville

    Quote Originally Posted by Firedup10  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if there is enough interest for a GB in the Athens or Gainesville area? If so, I think the King should roll into town or send some talent to play. Chelsea and Stephanie would do great in that area.
    I am definitely in for a Gainesville party. I frequent Athens a lot so I'm good for both.

  3. #2142

    Athens or Gainesville GB??

    Just wondering if there is enough interest for a GB in the Athens or Gainesville area? If so, I think the King should roll into town or send some talent to play. Chelsea and Stephanie would do great in that area.

  4. #2141

    Swinging Atlanta parties

    Quote Originally Posted by ElmosLove  [View Original Post]
    Sign up on their website, swingingatlanta.com.
    Are the people that go here fairly attractive at least (the women I mean)? I'm thinking about going but I don't want to spend money and see a bunch of old ghouls. I'm not expecting models but at least women that can be rated a 7 universally.

  5. #2140
    Quote Originally Posted by Hits79  [View Original Post]
    Where do you sign up for the mailing list?
    Sign up on their website, swingingatlanta.com.

  6. #2139
    Quote Originally Posted by ElmosLove  [View Original Post]
    I'm on the Loft's mailing list, and I got a mail saying that Liv will be having a party there Monday night, 8 - midnight, if anyone's interested.
    Where do you sign up for the mailing list?

  7. #2138
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    All these girls try to re invent themselves especially on SA where there are a lot of simps. We stopped doing stuff with her when she developed a pet monkey on her back. That's a risk I won't knowing take.
    Damn I wish you would have sent out a text to inform me. Met her through a party.

  8. #2137

    Showing Our Age

    Quote Originally Posted by Novalimber2  [View Original Post]
    YIKES, thanks to all here who have enlightened me on the term.
    Yeah, we remember those PSAs from long ago.

  9. #2136

    Liv "monkey on back"

    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    YIKES, thanks to all here who have enlightened me on the term.

  10. #2135

    Monkey

    Quote Originally Posted by Novalimber2  [View Original Post]
    Hey King, I am sorry to be dense, but what do you mean by "a pet monkey on her back"?
    Here, let me google that for you:

    https://lmgtfy.com/?q=monkey+on+your+back+meaning.

  11. #2134

    It's an old saying

    Quote Originally Posted by Novalimber2  [View Original Post]
    Hey King, I am sorry to be dense, but what do you mean by "a pet monkey on her back"?
    https://youtu.be/l-dsMj5tGgQ

  12. #2133
    Quote Originally Posted by Novalimber2  [View Original Post]
    Hey King, I am sorry to be dense, but what do you mean by "a pet monkey on her back"?
    She is using IV drugs.

  13. #2132

    Liv Wylder

    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    All these girls try to re invent themselves especially on SA where there are a lot of simps. We stopped doing stuff with her when she developed a pet monkey on her back. That's a risk I won't knowing take.
    Hey King, I am sorry to be dense, but what do you mean by "a pet monkey on her back"?

  14. #2131

    Liv

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmelFight  [View Original Post]
    I read her profile and it completely contradicts everything we know about her? Or maybe she's trying to turn a new leaf?
    All these girls try to re invent themselves especially on SA where there are a lot of simps. We stopped doing stuff with her when she developed a pet monkey on her back. That's a risk I won't knowing take.

  15. #2130

    Weekly

    Quote Originally Posted by Firedup10  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Liv lately? Would love to hear from someone that has seen her lately.
    I visit her at her apartment every Saturday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape