Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 366 of 556 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 416 466 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 8328
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2853

    Lily at RS

    Lily just arrived this week at RS. She is slim, taller than most (5'6" nat B's with erasers. Maybe late 20's or early 30's (I can never tell). Cute. Smiles incessantly. Decent English skills (understood everything I said in conversation). TS covered all bases. HT was lighter than most. Enthusiastic ST.

  2. #2852
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    That's the dilemma we have. We'd all like the 20-something super-models who will do us bareback. Instead, we have the 35-45 veterans assigned to us. Here in the DMV (i.e. Greenbelt), I think the best approach is to build an "ATF" rapport (whether or not it really is "ATF") with the same technician at the same location. I haven't tried yet, but I have a hunch that my two regulars just might be willing to dispense with the raincoat if I asked politely (such as in the middle of consenting adult activity.)
    I've had my share of FS bb with young 18-25 super model types. Three way with two 19 yo models. FS bb backdoor facial and video with a fitness model. She even sent me the pics from her music vid shoot that week.

    Its there. It is not at the MP though.

    SA is where the high end talent like that is. It will cost you though. My experience was 18-20 I could sometimes get too service for low fares from cheerleader pretty types, but you had to catch them new to rhe game, sweet talk them right, and be decent looking. Other young ones and model quality 22-26 yo, just got to pay the fare. Gott talk to them right, not as tough, but less flexible on price.

    I got that little tight body 120 lb blonde video model to do everything forme. Anal. Vids. Bal gags. Bindage. Cum on her face and a belt around her neck. BB too. But it ran me up to 500 $ a session sometime.

    High investment high return.

  3. #2851
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by JennyKk  [View Original Post]
    The super busty Gucci? She is back?
    Yes, I don't know for how long.

  4. #2850
    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    I met Gucci at ca and she lives up to her excellent reputation. She's petite but just a dynamo. Safe fun and typical fees. Although the place was busy I never felt rushed.
    The super busty Gucci? She is back?

  5. #2849
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by BMoreDog69  [View Original Post]
    If that's what you're looking for (BB), then more power to you.

    I'm just talking about someone doing a decent job of acting like she's enjoying our time together. Many ladies are much better looking than my hand, but my hand is more fun than some of the eye candy, which presents a dilemma for me. I will occasionally choose the eye candy over the service I like, but 90% of the time I'll take an average looking lady with the service over the eye candy that does a fair impression of a dead fish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Korman23  [View Original Post]
    I agree as well. I don't like to feel like I might be pushing a girl to do more than she is probably accustomed to do. The more comfortable I make the girl feel when I am there I feel just makes the overall experience better, especially if you're a repeat customer.
    Guys -- Sorry if something was lost in my writing skills. I was trying to make the point that, if you look at all of USASG, the predominant preferences seem to be the 20-somethings, primarily for the optics. There are many other cities' forums with dedicated BB threads. I'll admit I've done it occasionally in Europe where the hobby is legal, regulated and health care & testing provided for the girls.

    My personal preference in a provider is what you guys have described. I'm 65 and just don't connect with any provider young enough to be my niece or grand-niece. George Carlin used to say that there aren't any bad BJs. But, as I'm sure many of us have experienced, that's not the case at all. I've had great sessions with many AMP technicians in their 40's. I think they appreciate us as well, beyond the paycheck aspect, because we have the maturity and experience to treat them like ladies.

  6. #2848

    VIP. Amber

    Finally got to meet Amber. Had a great time. She's gone as of this morning though. Goid news she says her replacement will be another one of Chanel's friends so hopefully she be Amber quality.

    Was told Bonnie leaves in about 2/3 days so go see her before she leaves. She's worth it.

  7. #2847
    Quote Originally Posted by BMoreDog69  [View Original Post]
    If that's what you're looking for (BB), then more power to you. I am sure it's available on a YMMV basis, but that's between you and your massage technician. I certainly wouldn't advertise anything like that here, or privately. I would assume anything like that is YMMV, and not necessarily offered to everyone that walks in the door. I would never want to create any unrealistic expectations where some dude is bothering a lady for a specific service, "just because so-and-so said they got it. ".

    I'm just talking about someone doing a decent job of acting like she's enjoying our time together. Many ladies are much better looking than my hand, but my hand is more fun than some of the eye candy, which presents a dilemma for me. I will occasionally choose the eye candy over the service I like, but 90% of the time I'll take an average looking lady with the service over the eye candy that does a fair impression of a dead fish.

    That's my personal set of preferences, and it is not meant to imply anything for anyone else.
    I agree as well. I don't like to feel like I might be pushing a girl to do more than she is probably accustomed to do. The more comfortable I make the girl feel when I am there I feel just makes the overall experience better, especially if you're a repeat customer.

  8. #2846

    RE: DMV services

    If that's what you're looking for (BB), then more power to you. I am sure it's available on a YMMV basis, but that's between you and your massage technician. I certainly wouldn't advertise anything like that here, or privately. I would assume anything like that is YMMV, and not necessarily offered to everyone that walks in the door. I would never want to create any unrealistic expectations where some dude is bothering a lady for a specific service, "just because so-and-so said they got it. ".

    I'm just talking about someone doing a decent job of acting like she's enjoying our time together. Many ladies are much better looking than my hand, but my hand is more fun than some of the eye candy, which presents a dilemma for me. I will occasionally choose the eye candy over the service I like, but 90% of the time I'll take an average looking lady with the service over the eye candy that does a fair impression of a dead fish.

    That's my personal set of preferences, and it is not meant to imply anything for anyone else.

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    That's the dilemma we have. We'd all like the 20-something super-models who will do us bareback. Instead, we have the 35-45 veterans assigned to us. Here in the DMV (i.e. Greenbelt), I think the best approach is to build an "ATF" rapport (whether or not it really is "ATF") with the same technician at the same location. I haven't tried yet, but I have a hunch that my two regulars just might be willing to dispense with the raincoat if I asked politely (such as in the middle of consenting adult activity.)

  9. #2845
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by BMoreDog69  [View Original Post]
    DCH & Korman, I hear you. Gina and Maya are in a whole class by themselves when it comes to AMP ladies, and we've been spoiled. I still think RS has an overall better experience (I. E. More experienced ladies) than most other places. I've been to CA and VIP in the recent months as alternatives. I was not impressed by CA. I think the eye candy is a tad better at VIP, but sometimes the service can be a bit lackluster, IMO.
    That's the dilemma we have. We'd all like the 20-something super-models who will do us bareback. Instead, we have the 35-45 veterans assigned to us. Here in the DMV (i.e. Greenbelt), I think the best approach is to build an "ATF" rapport (whether or not it really is "ATF") with the same technician at the same location. I haven't tried yet, but I have a hunch that my two regulars just might be willing to dispense with the raincoat if I asked politely (such as in the middle of consenting adult activity.)

  10. #2844

    I hear you about RS

    DCH & Korman, I hear you. Gina and Maya are in a whole class by themselves when it comes to AMP ladies, and we've been spoiled. I still think RS has an overall better experience (I. E. More experienced ladies) than most other places. I've been to CA and VIP in the recent months as alternatives. I was not impressed by CA. I think the eye candy is a tad better at VIP, but sometimes the service can be a bit lackluster, IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Korman23  [View Original Post]
    I dream about the day Gina will return!

  11. #2843
    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    Thanks BM for the review. In the last few months, I haven't been blown away by any of the girls at RS. Service has been consistent but I was spoiled by Gina, Victoria, Anna and etc.
    I dream about the day Gina will return!

  12. #2842
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by BMoreDog69  [View Original Post]
    After meeting her, I think it's Mattie.

    She is a nice looking lady with a nice, average build, and lovely (modest b / c) natural assets. I was a tad concerned at first as her demeanor wasn't super friendly or chipper. She seemed pleasant but distant. TS was nice with some massage, but again, things seemed very business-like. However, ample attention to the right things had me relaxing more, and more in anticipation of what was to come. Back to the room and the massage was quite good, by any measure. The additional services were pretty standard RS, but delivered in a better than average fashion, despite my initial concerns. Mattie is no Gina or Maya, but I would easily repeat.
    Thanks BM for the review. In the last few months, I haven't been blown away by any of the girls at RS. Service has been consistent but I was spoiled by Gina, Victoria, Anna and etc.

  13. #2841

    RS. Mattie or Maddie

    After meeting her, I think it's Mattie.

    She is a nice looking lady with a nice, average build, and lovely (modest b / c) natural assets. I was a tad concerned at first as her demeanor wasn't super friendly or chipper. She seemed pleasant but distant. TS was nice with some massage, but again, things seemed very business-like. However, ample attention to the right things had me relaxing more, and more in anticipation of what was to come. Back to the room and the massage was quite good, by any measure. The additional services were pretty standard RS, but delivered in a better than average fashion, despite my initial concerns. Mattie is no Gina or Maya, but I would easily repeat.

  14. #2840
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyCompany  [View Original Post]
    IMO, you better be very well funded and single. Most often, you will not be paying by the hour, but rather by monthly retainer. Rent $ , help with this and that, car repairs, etc. And NOT easy to extricate oneself.
    Not entirely true. I've met 4 in the couple past month. All college girls, $$-$$$, almost every visit was multiple hours, a coupe overnights. I guess YMMV, but if they enjoy your company. If they aren't working or in school. They'll hang out as long as you want. It takes weeding thru a bunch of pros and scams but a few will be worth the trouble.

  15. #2839

    Sb

    Quote Originally Posted by Viper301  [View Original Post]
    Sugar babies. On seeking. It's a bit challenging but rewarding. Instead of an hr. Often times it's a few hours to some overnighters. Less mileage. If you put in the time, You will find what your looking for.
    IMO, you better be very well funded and single. Most often, you will not be paying by the hour, but rather by monthly retainer. Rent $ , help with this and that, car repairs, etc. And NOT easy to extricate oneself.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape