Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,756 to 19,770 of 26413
-
07-26-19 22:21 #6658Senior Member

Posts: 1323Cockroaches don't like having a light shined on them.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-19 21:49 #6657Senior Member

Posts: 241http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/951653384128
I don't recall what she used to go by. I normally stick to the Racine / Kenosha area. She came recommended with a warning of "the pictures are from a while ago, but that mouth" and with that, I set up a date. He was right, the pictures are from a while ago and she didn't really seem to care about her appearance. Then she used her mouth and I forgot about the appearance. Repeat? Probably not. Nothing against her, just not really my type. Part of me feels like I've been with someone who looked very similar to her.
-
07-26-19 21:32 #6656Senior Member

Posts: 136Mila
LMFAO!! That sucks she used your post.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
She is not a pushover, so when folks try to body her, they end up finding out "she ain't havin' it. ".
With her Reddit account being doxxed, she is hawkish towards guys who get personal in their reviews of her.
She doesn't have many bad reviews on Erotic Monkey or other sites, and for whatever reason, all the negative feedback of her is pushed to these boards — probably because there are ever fewer sites to review. So folks on Reddit, as wellas other pro-sexworker forums, come to see us as the Fox News of their industry.
-
07-26-19 20:31 #6655Senior Member

Posts: 812I asked about her on the Racine board and got several pm 's that she was a thief and a junkie. That ended my interest.
Originally Posted by Ehlixar
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-19 19:42 #6654Senior Member

Posts: 686What the hell!
I look at that reddit thing thread, and what is the first thing I see? One of my posts and all the trash comments about it. To add insult onto injury, one of the sub conversations is about another post of mine. Why am I getting picked on? I know my spelling is horrible, but damn, I see a whole reddit thread as somewhat excessive!
Originally Posted by Go4MN
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-19 08:44 #6653Regular Member

Posts: 20Jazz
Has anyone seen Jazz below and knows if she's worth the time if real?
https://racine.skipthegames.com/fema...z/264692066115
-
07-26-19 02:12 #6652Regular Member

Posts: 22Wonderful time again with KS. Squirt heaven.
Originally Posted by RockinAl
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 21:31 #6651Senior Member

Posts: 725Damn
Life has not treated her kindly.
Originally Posted by KlewBlue777
[View Original Post]
Thankfully I saw her in better times.
-
07-25-19 17:50 #6650Senior Member

Posts: 90Great Pic
Time to bring out the brown bag, red bag and gunny sack. Then maybe I would visit. HB.
Originally Posted by KlewBlue777
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 17:48 #6649Senior Member

Posts: 90Finger licking good
Enjoyed both if your willing to pay for extras you will have a lot of fun. HB.
Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 17:31 #6648Senior Member

Posts: 213Mila-Milwaukee
I see- thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
Originally Posted by MrFantastic
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 17:15 #6647Senior Member

Posts: 237Use the search feature
A simple search on this forum comes up with 2 pages of posts about Mila
Originally Posted by Go4MN
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 16:26 #6646Senior Member

Posts: 46Mila
She's real, and she's a complete ****. She especially hates us here at USASG in particular. She frequently posts on Reddit about how terrible the guys here are. Check her out for your self: https://www.reddit.com/user/disbesholetta/.
Originally Posted by Go4MN
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 16:05 #6645Senior Member

Posts: 391Mila
She is legit and reviewed well. Take the dive!
Originally Posted by Go4MN
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 15:59 #6644Senior Member

Posts: 213Mila-Milwaukee
Does anyone have experience with Mila from Milwaukee? Pic's look great, but I can't seem to find any discussion about her on here which make it seem like TGTBT. I figured searching the forum here would lead to someone discussing her. Maybe I am not using the search function correctly? Anyone know if she is legit?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...w/605521924666
Thanks.










Reply With Quote






