Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,056 to 26,070 of 37365
-
07-27-19 16:05 #11310Senior Member

Posts: 348The panhandling spinner?
Originally Posted by JimGolferMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-19 15:34 #11309Senior Member

Posts: 1775No idea why the OP didn't include the link but this is who he's referring to:
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/514506141669
-
07-27-19 15:15 #11308Senior Member

Posts: 957Please Post Link
If she's on STG & you review her, just take a minute & post the link.
Originally Posted by Sias05
[View Original Post]
If she says she's looking for new customers, that's the quickest & easiest way you can help us, help her.
Thanks.
-
07-27-19 13:01 #11307Senior Member

Posts: 316Why someone need to tip her off when you posted in a public forum you don't think these girls read on their own? Its not like someone posted your private messages in public to get hate mail.
Originally Posted by Cavmen
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-19 09:02 #11306Senior Member

Posts: 216Nicky
Guys, I saw Nicky yesterday (normally Oaklawn in Hopewell). She has fantastic tits, very friendly with solid service. She is planning to be in Richmond this weekend. If you know her, reach out and have fun.
-
07-27-19 06:34 #11305Senior Member

Posts: 66She's strange
I was supposed to meet her but she went on some weird tangent and flaked.
Originally Posted by FreeThree1
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-19 02:05 #11304Senior Member

Posts: 52Mya
https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/1580956
Just visited mya. Looks nothing like the pics. I was catfished big time. I was there so figured what the hell and gave it a shot.
Mic. 7.
Body. 5.
Face 2.
Damage was 160 hhr. First thing she said to me when I walked in was do you still want to stay. I could tell off the bat she had been smoking some funny stuff. Started with CBJ for about 5 then went to mish for 5-10 minutes and done and gone. Kitty was nice and tight. Would not repeat cause she was ugly.
-
07-26-19 21:57 #11303Senior Member

Posts: 445Sky
I also met up with her. Tallest girl I ever hooked up with. Legs all the way up to her ass. Very clean!! I thought the energizer bunny was giving me a BJ.
Originally Posted by UKnowWho
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-19 21:49 #11302Regular Member

Posts: 4Pm sent
Pm sent iso info.
Originally Posted by Cavmen
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-19 20:53 #11301Senior Member

Posts: 425Teri
Eveything ok with her? She usually responds promptly, but tried her for two days now with no response.
-
07-26-19 19:08 #11300Senior Member

Posts: 29Kim
Anyone else seen her I'm curious and would like to tout as well. Also. What's a guy got to do to be a senior around here again? Hehehe
.
Originally Posted by Sias05
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-19 18:36 #11299Senior Member

Posts: 373Introducing Sparkle
Hey mongers this is Sparkle, non GFE girl she is available now but may be limited. She will also be doing doubles with strawberry. She doesn't offer anal, covered everything. Sm only dmdaddy64 me for digits.
-
07-26-19 18:03 #11298Senior Member

Posts: 52Stg
I keep getting error messages when clicking on ads or trying to get a phone number. I'm wondering if it has to do with the database update they did a few days ago.
Originally Posted by Postin
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-19 14:07 #11297Senior Member

Posts: 40The site is still up and the servers are not US based.
Originally Posted by Postin
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-19 11:45 #11296Senior Member

Posts: 182Cassie
Although I have never seen Cassie, that is what makes this hobby great. All the sizes, shapes, height, personalities, of the ladies. One mans dream is another mans nightmare etc. No need to put her down repeatedly. You said your peice now move on. There is a reason that YMMV applies to this hobby.
Originally Posted by Cavmen
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




