Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #40041
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    You already know

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Is this Gina with the full dentures? If so, haven't seen her in years. Gives a good gum job.
    Right on the money with that guess. I wanted try something different, and boy was it different. Straight head monster, didn't even take a break.

  2. #40040
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Standard Fare

    Quote Originally Posted by ChasMale  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering what's standard fare?
    I can see by the number of post you have that you're an experienced member but from another another city and maybe one that doesn't dabble in SWer's very much. But like anything YMMV on tuition or donation; the standard is. 4 for half & half; . 2 for half and some leave a "propina" depending on the experience. For me I very rarely tip or donate "standard". I believe in the art of negotiation not because I'm cheap, but that's how it's done everywhere else in my various travels around the world. In my honest opinion; Baltimore's talent doesn't come close to many of the places that I've experienced, and for far lass than our "standard rate" here. I don't haggle, I just present my offer after I've assessed the "potential" thru active conversation and interaction. Like I stated YMMV depending upon the members experience and savvy, but my earlier quotes are accurate for Baltimore. Peace.

  3. #40039
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Check around noon

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadJudge  [View Original Post]
    What time of day? Late night? Checked in the other night around 2 am and saw nothing but BSW. Which is great if you're always in the mood for that. I like variety and specifically (non sloppy) pawgs.
    Hey Headjudge,

    I see the most pawgs around noon in that area. You'll definitely see more variety around that time. You're in more danger at night that area. Speaking from experience on that, take ut to heart.

  4. #40038

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by BMish  [View Original Post]
    Had a great date with a spinner named Gina. A little older in her 40's. Great head for a jack.
    Is this Gina with the full dentures? If so, haven't seen her in years. Gives a good gum job.

  5. #40037

    Been awhile

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzin101  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen jazz of Conkling lately, the one with gold tooth.
    I haven't seen her in a couple of months, but her head is average as hell. Passed her up last couple times I saw her. Nothing special at all. You can do way better than to be looking for her, in my opinion.

  6. #40036

    Standard fare

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJams  [View Original Post]
    Saw Meagan on Washington Blvd. Around dinnertime. Didn't recognize her until she got in the car. Talk about a rehab makeover! She is thick! Full face, pretty smile, nice hair, dressed like civilian. I mean she has some thighs and ass in those leggings. As reported she balked at standard fare. As nice as she looked, I put her out. My memory is of inconsistent performance but when good, really good. No signs of med use yet. I hope she doesn't get too out of control too fast. She gave me her number but I didn't check to see if it works. She bounced back like a MF!
    Just wondering what's standard fare?

  7. #40035
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Megan (Roxy)

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJams  [View Original Post]
    Saw Meagan on Washington Blvd. Around dinnertime. Didn't recognize her until she got in the car. Talk about a rehab makeover! She is thick! Full face, pretty smile, nice hair, dressed like civilian. I mean she has some thighs and ass in those leggings. As reported she balked at standard fare. As nice as she looked, I put her out. My memory is of inconsistent performance but when good, really good. No signs of med use yet. I hope she doesn't get too out of control too fast. She gave me her number but I didn't check to see if it works. She bounced back like a MF!
    Is she the one who used to post on EB as "Roxy" and used to live in Bklyn / CB?

  8. #40034

    Any help?

    Out of towner looking for help, where can I find Ashley from post 39695,will be in town in about a week and would love to spend the day playing with her, thanks.

  9. #40033
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Candy off maude and 4th

    Had a great car date with Candy, a blonde tanned spinner off maude and 4th. $. 40 fir half and half. Started with head then moved in to doggy, finished on her face. This summer is lit.

  10. #40032

    Meagan

    Saw Meagan on Washington Blvd. Around dinnertime. Didn't recognize her until she got in the car. Talk about a rehab makeover! She is thick! Full face, pretty smile, nice hair, dressed like civilian. I mean she has some thighs and ass in those leggings. As reported she balked at standard fare. As nice as she looked, I put her out. My memory is of inconsistent performance but when good, really good. No signs of med use yet. I hope she doesn't get too out of control too fast. She gave me her number but I didn't check to see if it works. She bounced back like a MF!

  11. #40031

    Fentanyl Documentary

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTelevision  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, and sry if posting this in the wrong place. But I clicked on a documentary about the I-95 fentanyl crisis (well, it's a national crisis, but this doc specifically focuses on I-95) and middle eastern Ana is featured for the first 15 min or so. And then at the very end. It is incredibly fucking sad.

    https://youtu.be/_KsaWpeCj98

    Old doc and sure it isn't new news to anyone but wanted to share.
    It's a decent watch. Almost surreal seeing those streets having experienced them first hand, especially Ahna, after knowing and spending time with her. She really is a sweet person for the most part. What has happened to her? Broken leg from jumping out of an abando on fire? That fentanyl is so much worse than the heroin. However, a drug is a drug, is a drug. Addiction is just a beast no matter the substance.

  12. #40030

    Mellissa

    Quote Originally Posted by LightSabers  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I'm talking about her. Do you know where she may have gone to?
    I was with Brandy yesterday and asked her she said that Mellissa just disappeared. I do not know her full name to see if she is on vacation. Sorry if I hear anything will let you known. NG.

  13. #40029
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Blonde Gina from Brooklyn

    Had a great date with a spinner named gina. A little older in her 40's. Great head for a jack.

  14. #40028

    Miranda

    Scooped her up off Jeffrey a few days ago and drove to the spot. Not very impressive mic work, in all honesty. Settled bbj but had to stop early since she couldn't even keep me hard. I just gave her the 20 and dropped her back off where I found her. She seemed to be a nice person but I'd rather not waste time with her again.

  15. #40027

    WSW mia

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about the girl with the wide hips about five foot two? That used to live with Brandy on St. Victors near 10th street?
    Yes. I'm talking about her. Do you know where she may have gone to?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape