Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11311
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavmen  [View Original Post]
    It appears that someone tip her off of my post and I am getting almost threatened messages from her, Kynsley and 2 other girls that I have no idea who they are. Or it maybe Cassie herself with 4 different numbers.
    Why someone need to tip her off when you posted in a public forum you don't think these girls read on their own? Its not like someone posted your private messages in public to get hate mail.

  2. #11310

    Nicky

    Guys, I saw Nicky yesterday (normally Oaklawn in Hopewell). She has fantastic tits, very friendly with solid service. She is planning to be in Richmond this weekend. If you know her, reach out and have fun.

  3. #11309

    She's strange

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeThree1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else seen her I'm curious and would like to tout as well. Also. What's a guy got to do to be a senior around here again? Hehehe..
    I was supposed to meet her but she went on some weird tangent and flaked.

  4. #11308

    Mya

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/1580956

    Just visited mya. Looks nothing like the pics. I was catfished big time. I was there so figured what the hell and gave it a shot.

    Mic. 7.

    Body. 5.

    Face 2.

    Damage was 160 hhr. First thing she said to me when I walked in was do you still want to stay. I could tell off the bat she had been smoking some funny stuff. Started with CBJ for about 5 then went to mish for 5-10 minutes and done and gone. Kitty was nice and tight. Would not repeat cause she was ugly.

  5. #11307

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by UKnowWho  [View Original Post]
    After meeting her, I agree with everything that's been said about her here. Definitely a rare find. Thanks to Old Salt for the hookup.
    I also met up with her. Tallest girl I ever hooked up with. Legs all the way up to her ass. Very clean!! I thought the energizer bunny was giving me a BJ.

  6. #11306

    Pm sent

    Quote Originally Posted by Cavmen  [View Original Post]
    Manu is back in town. Won't go in details but one of top tier in TG for me.
    Pm sent iso info.

  7. #11305

    Teri

    Eveything ok with her? She usually responds promptly, but tried her for two days now with no response.

  8. #11304

    Kim

    Anyone else seen her I'm curious and would like to tout as well. Also. What's a guy got to do to be a senior around here again? Hehehe

    Quote Originally Posted by Sias05  [View Original Post]
    Toftt last week she's off midlo behind post office. In bottom of house she rents at. Spinner and is fairly new to game. Everything covered will definitely repeat. She's been on stg but says she is looking to add some customers.
    .

  9. #11303

    Introducing Sparkle

    Hey mongers this is Sparkle, non GFE girl she is available now but may be limited. She will also be doing doubles with strawberry. She doesn't offer anal, covered everything. Sm only dmdaddy64 me for digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 19732.jpg‎   19735.jpg‎   19740.jpg‎   19733.jpeg‎   19739.jpg‎  

    19744.jpg‎   19734.jpg‎   19737.jpg‎  

  10. #11302

    Stg

    Quote Originally Posted by Postin  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been on stg of late? I read where Trump signed an order to close all the trafficking sight last night but didn't figure on it being enacted this quickly. Damn!
    I keep getting error messages when clicking on ads or trying to get a phone number. I'm wondering if it has to do with the database update they did a few days ago.

  11. #11301
    Quote Originally Posted by Postin  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been on stg of late? I read where Trump signed an order to close all the trafficking sight last night but didn't figure on it being enacted this quickly. Damn!
    The site is still up and the servers are not US based.

  12. #11300

    Cassie

    Although I have never seen Cassie, that is what makes this hobby great. All the sizes, shapes, height, personalities, of the ladies. One mans dream is another mans nightmare etc. No need to put her down repeatedly. You said your peice now move on. There is a reason that YMMV applies to this hobby.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cavmen  [View Original Post]
    No thanks. For rate she ask, I can find better girls (even in RVA).

  13. #11299

    Stg afk?

    Has anyone been on stg of late? I read where Trump signed an order to close all the trafficking sight last night but didn't figure on it being enacted this quickly. Damn!

  14. #11298
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavmen  [View Original Post]
    Feel like I am advertising for her.

    https://www.thegentlemansdream.com/home

    She should be gentleman's nightmare.

    You be the judge of my opinion.
    It appears that someone tip her off of my post and I am getting almost threatened messages from her, Kynsley and 2 other girls that I have no idea who they are. Or it maybe Cassie herself with 4 different numbers.

    Anyway, I am not telling why'all to not see her. I am simply telling why'all to see her if good tongue is worth 2. 5 or 3 bills.

    I am not removing pix because some are on her site and they were texted / emailed to me. I am sure they are best pix she found at the time and wasn't good enough for me. She maybe good enough for $ for some of you but as for me I pay to play with girls that I cannot pick up without paying.

  15. #11297
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavmen  [View Original Post]
    Feel like I am advertising for her.

    https://www.thegentlemansdream.com/home

    She should be gentleman's nightmare.

    You be the judge of my opinion.
    Thanks. Yes if your into big girls, she looks good, but for us spinner lovers, she's not for me. If your into thick chicks, I'd see Charlotte that's reviewed here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape