Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,071 to 26,085 of 37366
-
07-26-19 11:45 #11296Senior Member

Posts: 182Cassie
Although I have never seen Cassie, that is what makes this hobby great. All the sizes, shapes, height, personalities, of the ladies. One mans dream is another mans nightmare etc. No need to put her down repeatedly. You said your peice now move on. There is a reason that YMMV applies to this hobby.
Originally Posted by Cavmen
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-19 11:33 #11295Senior Member

Posts: 417Stg afk?
Has anyone been on stg of late? I read where Trump signed an order to close all the trafficking sight last night but didn't figure on it being enacted this quickly. Damn!
-
07-26-19 09:57 #11294Senior Member

Posts: 402It appears that someone tip her off of my post and I am getting almost threatened messages from her, Kynsley and 2 other girls that I have no idea who they are. Or it maybe Cassie herself with 4 different numbers.
Originally Posted by Cavmen
[View Original Post]
Anyway, I am not telling why'all to not see her. I am simply telling why'all to see her if good tongue is worth 2. 5 or 3 bills.
I am not removing pix because some are on her site and they were texted / emailed to me. I am sure they are best pix she found at the time and wasn't good enough for me. She maybe good enough for $ for some of you but as for me I pay to play with girls that I cannot pick up without paying.
-
07-26-19 09:46 #11293Senior Member

Posts: 1084Thanks. Yes if your into big girls, she looks good, but for us spinner lovers, she's not for me. If your into thick chicks, I'd see Charlotte that's reviewed here.
Originally Posted by Cavmen
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-19 09:35 #11292Regular Member

Posts: 172 bbws
Had a most amazing dream the other day 2 dreams matter fact it maddie an jasmine both went the extra mile BBBJ with quality attention to the little guys under neath no clock watching from either an jasmine is with the greek life they like to tag team to and supposedly are a couple as well they new to the area an will be here for a while definitely down to share or trade 50/60 $ damage but was taken care off for around 30-40 minutes grade a dream.
-
07-26-19 09:22 #11291Senior Member

Posts: 358Sky
After meeting her, I agree with everything that's been said about her here. Definitely a rare find. Thanks to Old Salt for the hookup.
-
07-26-19 06:24 #11290Senior Member

Posts: 402No thanks. For rate she ask, I can find better girls (even in RVA).
Originally Posted by HabsBurg
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-19 03:41 #11289Senior Member

Posts: 211Cassie James
I agree with you completely. When I saw her in person last week, she looked just like the pictures you reproduced from her website. Lest my complete agreement be deemed pointless or unproductive, let me add that she did this amazing thing with her tongue that I, personally, had never experienced before. Keep up the good work posting her website for anyone who might have been unaware that she was visiting.
Originally Posted by Cavmen
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 22:16 #11288Senior Member

Posts: 402Cassie James, Cassie107
Feel like I am advertising for her.
Originally Posted by Cavmen
[View Original Post]
https://www.thegentlemansdream.com/home
She should be gentleman's nightmare.
You be the judge of my opinion.
-
07-25-19 18:29 #11287Senior Member

Posts: 580Sky
Thanks again Salt for the digits, met with her this morning. It is a welcome change meeting someone that is close to eye level for once, LOL. She was a treat and very nice also very flexible for her hieght. Definitely a pleaser and takes direction well. Will be repeating if she decides to stick around.
-
07-25-19 18:23 #11286Senior Member

Posts: 1004RE: Scarlett aka Crystal aka Celeste
"Sexy AF??" Maybe once upon a time, but she certainly was not when I saw her back in December. Every photo I've seen of her is old. I agree she was heavier than what's in her photos. She was $ for average service and bad. I'd never repeat or recommend her to anyone.
Originally Posted by Vince2000
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 17:10 #11285Senior Member

Posts: 116Chester
Saw Voilet earlier today great time as always and Nyla the cute pregnant mixed young lady also. She is fine from head to toe drug and drama free willing to please and tries dirty talk. Everything covered and no Greek but sweet girl treat her right fellas.
-
07-25-19 16:00 #11284Senior Member

Posts: 295Scarlett aka Crystal aka Celeste
Totally agree, she is heavier now has face tattoo but for right price she does anal too if anyone is interested out there used to see her when she was charging $70 for quick but now that went up to $100.
Originally Posted by BillyBreeder
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 15:21 #11283Senior Member

Posts: 84Not so much, had a dream of doggy-style then a putrid smell of death rot. Also Scarlett doesn't look like that anymore, not clean anyway and she has a face tattoo.
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 12:20 #11282Senior Member

Posts: 402Cassie James, Cassie107
Ok, I got a message from her blaming me for her bad trip to tidewater, RVA and other area. I posted my opinion based on her looks and rate. I am going to post pics I got from her later for you guys to be judge of it. This really thinks she is all that and her not coming back to RVA will hurt our market. We do not need 300/ hr fat .












Reply With Quote





