Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1286

  2. #1285

    Baby LP

    https://www.seeking.com/member/20893...9-1053e4cc2519

    This girl seemed legit, exchanged digits early, talks about sex (mentioned wanting some K9 action) but she would not be negotiated down from $400. With all the other options out there, I don't think she's $400 hot so I passed. YMMV.

  3. #1284

    SexyGirl124 - Scam alert

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6cf76...b-031a7aea3a25

    Chatted with this one a little before exchanging digits. She then proceeded to tell me she: was abandoned; was living in her car; hadn't eaten in 3 days; and was a "good girl" who just wanted someone to talk to.

    I felt so bad for her I was going to drive 10 minutes to Ashburn to fill her car up with gas and get her a bite to eat and a few bucks. She then started insisting I use Paypal, accusing me of not wanting to help, and insulting me! I was actually going to be a nice guy (for once LOL) and even texted her a pic of the cash. She called me a couple more names and said forget it, good night. Clearly a scammer and probably not even in Virginia! Avoid at all costs and do not fall for her sob story!!

  4. #1283

    Not happening

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    Good way to lose $150.
    There are too many on there that think we'd fall for it. But there are enough 'kind hearted' guys that actually do send before verifying.

    Then there's the girls or GPS that see shows like Marrying Millions and believe that can happen to them. Costing us regular mongers into a price range that isn't viable.

    B.

  5. #1282
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilaling  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on her? She is DTF quickly sent nudes and even sent a photo of her along with my name written out. Wants a date of 3 but wants half before by PayPal. That was my redflag plus number seems to be from Venezuela.

    Estefanie307 es.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/02cd2...3-222edb4c4110
    Good way to lose $150.

  6. #1281

    Intel

    I was chatting with lizbeth2703 and must admit kinda lowballed her but was pressed for a number which I don't like to do until meet them but got very offended and rude which I try not to do not everyone is going to like everyone but still can be positive and nice I try to be. So if anyone meets her please drop a load in her eye for me. Thanks.

  7. #1280

    SB vs crap shoots vs agency

    Recent research-yes my own scientific study shows the sb ladies, once you are done with some work are the way to go.

    The ever changing landscape keeps me engaged with the chase and I will still use the other resources but I find the sb route my preferred route.

  8. #1279

    Intel

    Anyone have any intel on her? She is DTF quickly sent nudes and even sent a photo of her along with my name written out. Wants a date of 3 but wants half before by PayPal. That was my redflag plus number seems to be from Venezuela.

    Estefanie307 es.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/02cd2...3-222edb4c4110

  9. #1278

    Info

    Was chatting musicalmuse from Fredericksburg wants 600 per meet had to pass.

  10. #1277

    Some more comments. Them Nic, kawaaii

    Another one who needs cash upfront:

    Them Nic - https://www.seeking.com/member/de521...3-60f1785e814b.

    No-show.

    Kawaaii - https://www.seeking.com/member/c6b6a...0-cfed89fe00be.

  11. #1276

    Intel

    Are intel on collegegirl1000. Asking 4. Seems legit.

  12. #1275
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper301  [View Original Post]
    Thanks!

    Go another candidate. Sugar_yes plz

    Anyone has any luck with this one? She sends pics relatively fast. Almost anyone that send pics within a few moment makes me wonder.
    If it is who I think it is, I've met her. Pm me for details.

  13. #1274

    LuciousLips97

    Scammer. Wants up front deposit because she's been talking to so many flakes. Yada yada.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/48e74...f-ad2619317954

    Other flags. Moving location, was DC, then PA, then GA. I'm thinking it must be a decent racket.

  14. #1273
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    Bigger than her photos reveal, from what I'm told, and does nt quite always look as pretty.

    But total freak -- BB all the way, anal too.

    Was working as bartender at CC, but not allowed to fuck members, so she turned to finding rich older guys online to live out her fantasies. High mileage pussy, have heard from many who have tapped that.
    Yes to all of the above. Particularly if you match her intensity of passion.

  15. #1272
    Quote Originally Posted by JimVa79  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she definitely looks like a traveling pro.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...903&viewfull=1#post4365903.
    Thanks!

    Go another candidate. Sugar_yes plz

    Anyone has any luck with this one? She sends pics relatively fast. Almost anyone that send pics within a few moment makes me wonder.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape