Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,756 to 19,770 of 26408
-
07-26-19 08:44 #6653Regular Member

Posts: 20Jazz
Has anyone seen Jazz below and knows if she's worth the time if real?
https://racine.skipthegames.com/fema...z/264692066115
-
07-26-19 02:12 #6652Regular Member

Posts: 22Wonderful time again with KS. Squirt heaven.
Originally Posted by RockinAl
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 21:31 #6651Senior Member

Posts: 725Damn
Life has not treated her kindly.
Originally Posted by KlewBlue777
[View Original Post]
Thankfully I saw her in better times.
-
07-25-19 17:50 #6650Senior Member

Posts: 90Great Pic
Time to bring out the brown bag, red bag and gunny sack. Then maybe I would visit. HB.
Originally Posted by KlewBlue777
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 17:48 #6649Senior Member

Posts: 90Finger licking good
Enjoyed both if your willing to pay for extras you will have a lot of fun. HB.
Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 17:31 #6648Senior Member

Posts: 213Mila-Milwaukee
I see- thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
Originally Posted by MrFantastic
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 17:15 #6647Senior Member

Posts: 237Use the search feature
A simple search on this forum comes up with 2 pages of posts about Mila
Originally Posted by Go4MN
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 16:26 #6646Senior Member

Posts: 46Mila
She's real, and she's a complete ****. She especially hates us here at USASG in particular. She frequently posts on Reddit about how terrible the guys here are. Check her out for your self: https://www.reddit.com/user/disbesholetta/.
Originally Posted by Go4MN
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 16:05 #6645Senior Member

Posts: 391Mila
She is legit and reviewed well. Take the dive!
Originally Posted by Go4MN
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 15:59 #6644Senior Member

Posts: 213Mila-Milwaukee
Does anyone have experience with Mila from Milwaukee? Pic's look great, but I can't seem to find any discussion about her on here which make it seem like TGTBT. I figured searching the forum here would lead to someone discussing her. Maybe I am not using the search function correctly? Anyone know if she is legit?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...w/605521924666
Thanks.
-
07-25-19 13:32 #6643Senior Member

Posts: 169Olive Oil Jess
She's been posting lately doing incalls from a private home in eastern West Allis. She's been out on bail for a couple of weeks. She gives a great BBBJ and you can get her for dirt cheap for FS.
Originally Posted by ThisDude1
[View Original Post]
Here's her booking picture.
-
07-25-19 11:40 #6642Senior Member

Posts: 27Olive Oil?
I've seen her name pop up on here a few times. Is she good pickins'?
-
07-25-19 02:13 #6641Senior Member

Posts: 86Jenna P411
Has anyone seen the Jenna from P411 *446?
Thanks guys!
-
07-24-19 13:03 #6640Senior Member

Posts: 644Brunette MILF
This is probably the most logical explanation. Know a junkie provider who is maybe reliable 50% of the time. Called her out on.
Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound
[View Original Post]
The times she ghosted me. Said she fell asleep. Another time she told me her son was sick. LOL, I know she doesn't have a son. With what and who were dealing with we can't expect military type punctuality and discipline.
-
07-24-19 08:49 #6639Senior Member

Posts: 644Brunette MILF
I'm trying to contact this one with no luck. Why do they even bother to post an add when there like non existent and ghost people?
Originally Posted by GapCaulker
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




