Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #2872

    Amybaby118

    Wants money to pay her phone bill so we can continue talking. Maybe she'll also send photos.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/02b76...a-bfb4cc0d1f1d

  2. #2871

    Ms Breezzyy

    She's dtf for $200. Not the best attitude but can get the job done.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/56803...d-c611f6f9232e

  3. #2870

    Sweetlikesugabb

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2ed64...2-1ee135930fa2

    Asking for 200 via Paypal or Venmo.

  4. #2869

    Westcoastbabe1

    https://www.seeking.com/member/88ba5...4-38b6b6a8a1b4

    Wants dinner dates. "Not looking for anything physical but am down to send pics with a little extra motivation. ".

    Bye.

    Try again.

  5. #2868

    Repost Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...9-5ea356a9a548

    Wants dinner dates. "Not looking for anything physical but am down to send pics with a little extra motivation. ".

    Bye.
    Please repost her link. This link is to your Messages.

    Safe mongering and sugaring!

  6. #2867

    Westcoastbabe1

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...9-5ea356a9a548

    Wants dinner dates. "Not looking for anything physical but am down to send pics with a little extra motivation. ".

    Bye.

  7. #2866

    Sexi Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron8025  [View Original Post]
    Sexi Samantha https://www.seeking.com/member/51b2eeef-ceb2-4fd5-9244-c2769ad979c9

    I saw her and though it was very easy to set up, she's heaver than in her photos and smelled like cigarettes. I might repeat but she's really not my type. I did have a good time though.
    I'm a nonsmoker, and I really had no issue.

    Maybe it's more of a YMMV.

    As for my visit, she did warn me about her roommate being home. (I'm glad because I hate surprises like that).

    Her body is amazing, and so are her skills!!

    Started with BJ and finished with mish. She was fun, pleasant, and definitely not a rushed session.

    I will definitely repeat. Soon! Pretty sure the next visit will focus on K9. That booty is hot!!

  8. #2865

    Similar experience

    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyMoney  [View Original Post]

    I stopped by and saw her last Thur. Night. It was okay. She didn't really blow me out of the water. Decent experience but not sure I would make regular visits to her.
    Sexi Samantha https://www.seeking.com/member/51b2eeef-ceb2-4fd5-9244-c2769ad979c9

    I saw her and though it was very easy to set up, she's heaver than in her photos and smelled like cigarettes. I might repeat but she's really not my type. I did have a good time though.

  9. #2864
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or is there a huge increase in the amount of time wasters that are on SA?

    What are you mongers seeing on your end?
    I've been on it for 2-3 months? I've seen 5, 3 on my own, 2 from referrals. 2 ghosted on the day of meet. 1 tried to scam me. 8 kinds on the to-do list. Just haven't gotten to them yet? I've gotten over 50 numbers? Maybe sent out over 100 msg's. I narrowed down the age search so majority I'm looking for all relatively young to college age (18-26). Always will be time wasters and fakers. All the 5 I've meet, I throughly enjoyed each one. I haven't repeated with them but 2. So a couple kinda ghosted. I'm basically only in touch with a couple now. While always adding to my list for next possible candidates. It's time consuming but it's worthwhile comparing it against SW, escorts, and AMPs. Less mileage and never rushed. Some overnighters and extended stay. You can't beat it.

  10. #2863

    Time wasters

    Is it me or is there a huge increase in the amount of time wasters that are on SA?

    What are you mongers seeing on your end?

  11. #2862

    Don't waste your time

    Only selling photos.

    Has the typical story about starting with photos before moving into more.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f04ef...6-6d8a194d6fc0

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aa020...7-e3d15b8be53f

    Says no sex because she's pregnant, happy to sell photos. She doesn't want to do oral because it leads to sex.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e4f8a...2-d6b88b9df1bd

    Online only. At least she's honest about it and doesn't hide behind some lame excuse.

  12. #2861

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Telcova  [View Original Post]
    Based upon your feedback, contacted her and made an appointment quickly. Reliable and friendly. Good service, good location. Roommate and her daughter share apartment. Former Mill Stream Stripper. Not sure I'll return.
    I stopped by and saw her last Thur. Night. It was okay. She didn't really blow me out of the water. Decent experience but not sure I would make regular visits to her.

  13. #2860

    She is the Real Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Telcova  [View Original Post]
    Based upon your feedback, contacted her and made an appointment quickly. Reliable and friendly. Good service, good location. Roommate and her daughter share apartment. Former Mill Stream Stripper. Not sure I'll return.
    Saw her this week and her pictures do not do her justice, her body is spot on and beautiful natural breasts! I will see her again! Totally agree with the other reviews. Hitting her from behind was amazing.

  14. #2859

    I saw her today as well

    Quote Originally Posted by Zdkint  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/51b2e...4-c2769ad979c9

    Outstanding visit with a convenient UTR provider hosting in a clean and safe Columbia apartment. Her pictures are accurate, and she is clean and fresh. $$. 5 was asked and provided. Everything covered, but honestly she was 100% legit and really got into things, I think I heard a neighbor yell at her to shut up. She is clean, no evidence of any habits, and her pictures are accurate. Diamond in the rough. I will totally return when I have an itch to scratch.
    Based upon your feedback, contacted her and made an appointment quickly. Reliable and friendly. Good service, good location. Roommate and her daughter share apartment. Former Mill Stream Stripper. Not sure I'll return.

  15. #2858

    Deathbysexy

    Not bmore, but actually moco. Anyone had luck with this one? She can host wants 3. Probably could settle for 2-2. 5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape