Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Indie Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 572 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 8578
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3958

    Cyndi

    Anyone familiar with a LMT that works from her townhome off NF. Visited the other day. Good experience. Not really a hint of extra. But was hoping. If there is, I'd be interested in learning if it's just a matter of being patient. Senior's who've seen her PM to share stories.

  2. #3957

    Uptown AA Bianca

    Easy same day set up via text with no verification needed other than whatever first name you choose to use. Easy to find uptown location away from all of the action and with easy discrete parking across the street. Large varied menu (no FS) with price points starting as low as $ for 45 min session, which is comparable to most AMPs when you consider house + tip. Very personable and down to earth, strong hands, nice massage skills and very liberal when it comes to touching if you have a connection, so of course you experience may vary. She is looking to increase her clientele of professional older gentlemen, so if you want more details, shoot me a PM. Overall, would definitely recommend as she is a great value for the price point if you are looking more for a fun and playful massage experience rather than FS.

    SM.

  3. #3956

    Bianca / Jas

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFan1979  [View Original Post]
    I took a fly on Bianca from RR and I'm glad I did. She was willing to do an outcall since I was staying in a hotel uptown near the baseball park. She an attractive woman with a hippy look to her. Nice strong hands and she got completely nude. I could feel and hear the wetness from her vagina as she grinded on me face down. The flip was great as she took her time and did a HE in reverse cowgirl. She a nice young woman and I would repeat.
    She used to advertise as Uptown Jas couple of years ago. In my opinion she is expensive for what she offers and her looks. But To each his own. She had stretch marks over her stomach and breasts and I was ended up finishing the session not knowing whether I liked her or didn't. $$. 60 without FS is steep.

  4. #3955

    Uptown AA Bianca

    Quote Originally Posted by Cltsdono  [View Original Post]
    Hi there, thinking of going to see this Indie this evening, doesn't have a name posted, so I wasn't sure how to search for her here. I've seen her posting for quite awhile on this Rubratings site, but never any others. She's reviewed there too, but I don't know how reliable those are. Curious if any fellow hobbiests here have seen her and can let me know what they think, what to expect, and what's available. Appreciate any thoughts in advance.

    https://charlotte.rubratings.com/134819
    I took a fly on Bianca from RR and I'm glad I did. She was willing to do an outcall since I was staying in a hotel uptown near the baseball park. She an attractive woman with a hippy look to her. Nice strong hands and she got completely nude. I could feel and hear the wetness from her vagina as she grinded on me face down. The flip was great as she took her time and did a HE in reverse cowgirl. She a nice young woman and I would repeat.

  5. #3954

    SunKissed

    I had another account on here.

    But I can't get into it even after contacting USAG. Anyways,

    I've seen her for years and she's my go to.

    She's safe and more of an upscale provider. Her body as mentioned below is what I like women to look like. There are things that she just will not offer and I respect that because I wasn't looking for any of that anyways. I will say, at the beginning of your visits, she does try to get to know you hence the convo. She's told me before that some clients want her to talk and some don't (double edged sword), to just be upfront about what I want that day. Some days I need the conversation and some days I don't, the days I don't, I just make it clear. She's super cool and understanding, just speak up!

    In my book, she's worth it and she's safe!

    Quote Originally Posted by KushalN  [View Original Post]
    Thanks guys! Appreciate all the inputs.

  6. #3953
    Quote Originally Posted by Cltsdono  [View Original Post]
    I'm not the person you're replying to, but in my experience seeing her pretty consistently for 6 ish months, she opened up to DATY after a handful of sessions, but never kissing.

    I had a very similar experience to what BHLiber reported; once she was comfortable with me, the sensual side of the massages was completely gone, and she would want to talk about any and everything with me, which is fine to an extent, but I couldn't just relax and get a nice FBSM sensual experience anymore.
    Thanks guys! Appreciate all the inputs.

  7. #3952
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse81  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. That was a great write up. With the mutual touch and / or reverse massage, was there any DATY or kissing?
    I'm not the person you're replying to, but in my experience seeing her pretty consistently for 6 ish months, she opened up to DATY after a handful of sessions, but never kissing.

    I had a very similar experience to what BHLiber reported; once she was comfortable with me, the sensual side of the massages was completely gone, and she would want to talk about any and everything with me, which is fine to an extent, but I couldn't just relax and get a nice FBSM sensual experience anymore.

  8. #3951
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse81  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. That was a great write up. With the mutual touch and / or reverse massage, was there any DATY or kissing?
    Glad to help!

    No kissing. As long as you are respectful, have good hygiene and she's comfortable with you, DATY is allowed. So, it's possible that may not be available on the first visit.

    BH.

  9. #3950
    I am a troll that likes to harass other men on sex forums with threatening private messages. Don't bother reading any PM's from me because I'm a keyboard warrior compensating for micro penis syndrome.


    Posts: 132
    Quote Originally Posted by BHLiber  [View Original Post]
    She was my go to for a little over 2 years. She's a really sweet chick. The pics in her ads are not her and she openly admits that. She's got a great thick body, which I really love.

    She only does nude, mutual touch HE. There is no BJ or FS. I never partook, but she also offers a lot of fetish services. Once she is comfortable, she will allow a "switch", where she lies down and you can massage her.

    Now, the reason that I had to stop seeing her was the non-stop talking. It wasn't like other girls, where it's drug-addled babbling. She had gotten real comfortable with me and would just talk about anything / everything throughout the entire session. To the point where I could no longer relax. Obviously, it's a great thing when a provider becomes that comfortable around you, but many understand the limits during a session.

    I actually broke down and saw her last month, after not having seen her for close to 2 years. Same exact thing. It just wasn't relaxing. Truly unfortunate, because her body is smokin (if you are into thicc).

    Not sure if that helps, but she does truly provide a great service with a great view. Just be prepared for conversation.

    BH.
    Thank you. That was a great write up. With the mutual touch and / or reverse massage, was there any DATY or kissing?

  10. #3949
    Quote Originally Posted by KushalN  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...y-rubs/1151145#/ north-carolina / charlotte / body-rubs /1151145.

    Any info on this one? I vaguely remember someone posting something about her long time ago. I tried searching the forum using keywords and nothing can popped up. Any info is appreciated. Thanks mongers.
    She was my go to for a little over 2 years. She's a really sweet chick. The pics in her ads are not her and she openly admits that. She's got a great thick body, which I really love.

    She only does nude, mutual touch HE. There is no BJ or FS. I never partook, but she also offers a lot of fetish services. Once she is comfortable, she will allow a "switch", where she lies down and you can massage her.

    Now, the reason that I had to stop seeing her was the non-stop talking. It wasn't like other girls, where it's drug-addled babbling. She had gotten real comfortable with me and would just talk about anything / everything throughout the entire session. To the point where I could no longer relax. Obviously, it's a great thing when a provider becomes that comfortable around you, but many understand the limits during a session.

    I actually broke down and saw her last month, after not having seen her for close to 2 years. Same exact thing. It just wasn't relaxing. Truly unfortunate, because her body is smokin (if you are into thicc).

    Not sure if that helps, but she does truly provide a great service with a great view. Just be prepared for conversation.

    BH.

  11. #3948

    Sun kissed

    Quote Originally Posted by KushalN  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...y-rubs/1151145#/ north-carolina / charlotte / body-rubs /1151145.

    Any info on this one? I vaguely remember someone posting something about her long time ago. I tried searching the forum using keywords and nothing can popped up. Any info is appreciated. Thanks mongers.

    I saw her several times a few years ago. I kept thinking she would open up to FS but she never did. She is pretty lady but the pictures are old and she is a good bit thicker than those dated pics. Nice girl though and good for a rub and tug.

  12. #3947

    Sunkissed

    Quote Originally Posted by KushalN  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...y-rubs/1151145#/ north-carolina / charlotte / body-rubs /1151145.

    Any info on this one? I vaguely remember someone posting something about her long time ago. I tried searching the forum using keywords and nothing can popped up. Any info is appreciated. Thanks mongers.
    I saw her a while back. Very beautiful woman. Rockin' body. Great massage, I had a body-to-body massage treatment which was amazing. No other services AFAIK.

  13. #3946

    Sun kissed beauty

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...y-rubs/1151145#/ north-carolina / charlotte / body-rubs /1151145.

    Any info on this one? I vaguely remember someone posting something about her long time ago. I tried searching the forum using keywords and nothing can popped up. Any info is appreciated. Thanks mongers.

  14. #3945

    Freeman Welness Center

    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Did she require draping?
    No draping at all.

  15. #3944

    Freeman

    Did she require draping?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dockers55  [View Original Post]
    Last week, I went and saw who used to go by Naomi, and now goes by Nita. AA lady I'd say in her 40's. Pleasant personality. Has a small massage office off of Harris Blvd and 85. Got the 1 hour massage. Good slow massage, not all that deep. Lots of butt work, and thighs. Did some teasing on my stomach, flipped over, some more light teasing, and that was it. No extras given. Didn't ask for more, didn't want to rock the boat on the first visit. Wonder if the second time will produce an HE.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape