Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 6985
-
07-26-19 09:30 #1690Senior Member

Posts: 5229Her page is:
Originally Posted by ArchitexOne
[View Original Post]
Monica.
30 Granby, Connecticut.
And was on there 2 hours ago. Tatoos are brushed out. I reported her to Admin.
BMD.
-
07-26-19 09:16 #1689Senior Member

Posts: 156WRP beware if this one
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...PDg6OAvyV3b61r
https://www.mycitizensnews.com/news/...dentity-theft/
I got popped for 80. Should have googled before.
-
07-25-19 17:11 #1688Senior Member

Posts: 65LOL appreciate the read. You're right I always have to remind myself fat chicks have feelings too.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 14:01 #1687Senior Member

Posts: 1715Agree
If you don't succeed at first try an try again There are more fish to fry an tasty deserts. Lots of patience is sometimes needed but the rewards can exceed expectations. My 2 cents.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 13:50 #1686Senior Member

Posts: 1000I Have Been
Chatting with her all day. The pictures she sent me are slightly different and she agreed to a lunch date then started getting wishey / washey with the time and place. I just deleted her number and moved on to something else. There ate 100's of available ladies out there on this site. Unfortunately there are 1000's of men so you just have to push ahead and move on!
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
Poo.
-
07-25-19 12:10 #1685Senior Member

Posts: 561No allowance
https://www.seeking.com/member/60330...9-5884d928048c
So Idk if it's the same person, but the scam is. Agree to anything and everything. Then ask for something small as a measure of good faith / help.
I fell for it once. Make sure you all don't fall for it at all.
-
07-25-19 09:55 #1684Senior Member

Posts: 208Agreed
Thats how my experience (most) has been so far. They have no value of time. They chat, message, text, then they are gone, come back 3 days later, bla, bla. Sa is mostly a waste of time. I wonder how many messages these girls get, especially the younger ones?
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 09:48 #1683Senior Member

Posts: 561https://www.seeking.com/member/6cd5c...8-fb2486089f2a
300 per meet. Mom bod. Sent a few pics, but for that price I want something in a tighter package.
No word on services. We never met.
-
07-25-19 09:45 #1682Senior Member

Posts: 561Wants someone serious, isn't serious
https://www.seeking.com/member/05e76...2-319a9dbf35ca
Pics look good for this one. But getting a reply back is like pulling teeth. Got to the point where we were negotiating. Went silent.
-
07-25-19 07:36 #1681Senior Member

Posts: 157No reply
You will not get a reply from Sleyk0, he was banned by Admin2.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-19 20:33 #1680Senior Member

Posts: 1041Take a look at #1561. Now, enjoy. LOL.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-19 20:12 #1679Senior Member

Posts: 1322Where is she?
She sounds like loads of fun, but the link says she's in Orlando FL.
Originally Posted by Sleyk0
[View Original Post]
How much did you spend to get to her?
Blue.
-
07-24-19 14:47 #1678Senior Member

Posts: 244Thanks I'll try it again. The last time I tried it wouldn't take it. Maybe this will waiting between the time you register in the time you use.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-19 14:45 #1677Senior Member

Posts: 244I had good luck when I was on there. That said the question was what gift cards are you gentlemen using? 😉.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-19 09:49 #1676Senior Member

Posts: 1715Pics
Plenty of her pics are on WRP an SA an one other site They are accurate Enjoy.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





