Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 10966
-
07-25-19 23:27 #2041Senior Member

Posts: 265TexasBella43 another scam
TexasBella43 is a scam. Can't post a link because she blocked me. Originally from Mass, lived in Texas for many years, moved back to Mass with her son and living with family. Yes, single mother and cannot host. Profile pics look nothing like recent pic she sent showing a BBW considerably larger and older. Proceeded to make plans anyway. Hey, everyone needs one once in a while and was thinking with the little head. Agreed to 400 and she would pay for hotel. An hour before meeting she texted asking for 100-150 by cash app in advance to book a room without going out of pocket. Refused to pay in advance. Offered to give her cash for the room when we met and she could book at that time, then balance when we finished. Stupidly went to bar we were meeting at expecting her to show and surprise, surprise, she ghosted. Phone number ends in 2xx0.
-
07-25-19 17:09 #2040Senior Member

Posts: 81Charlotte882
Has anyone see her before?
About to pull the trigger, but, would like to get more info on her if I can find. I will post report after meeting.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9ad07...d-c17dfccba848
-
07-25-19 10:45 #2039Regular Member

Posts: 6Has Anyone met this lady?
Wondering if anyone's connected with her:
https://www.seeking.com/member/acb04...c-4c81d300b7f5
Feel free to PM.
Thanks.
-
07-24-19 18:57 #2038Senior Member

Posts: 82If contact support you got a good shot of getting the account back unless it was for soliciting. If someone reported you for excessive rudeness or something you'll get the account back. There are some trigger words you just can't say like "incall", "outcall", popular soliciting words that I think they must have an algorithm that bans you for them. But again is the ban was for being rude or some bullshit they will likely reinstate your account if you contact support.
Originally Posted by Armon
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-19 13:51 #2037Senior Member

Posts: 187I think if someone reports you they need to have proof that you offered them money for adult activities. I could be wrong tho.
Originally Posted by Armon
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-19 08:52 #2036Senior Member

Posts: 41Account got deleted
I'm pretty sure it's coincidence but right after I posted question about the two ladies from SA, my account got deleted. I just need to know if anyone else had a similar experience.
-
07-24-19 08:04 #2035Senior Member

Posts: 3748Sorry about that! The problem arose when I cut and pasted those links from my post on the Providence SA / SB forum. Apparently you can't do that!
Originally Posted by Tostone71
[View Original Post]
But if you just go to my other post, #241 on that Providence SA / SB forum, you will find the original links, that work just fine!
And the names whom I was asking about are:
Trippie Luv
Submit2u
shehadeh1970
BG Elizabeth
cairo8818
-
07-24-19 07:56 #2034Senior Member

Posts: 3748What was the price tag, please?
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 21:44 #2033Senior Member

Posts: 602Unfortunate
Was with her a few months ago, raw in all holes, slapped her around (her request) and blew the swimmers in her ass. High price tag prevented a repeat.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
Maybe she changed to a safety girl, ;.
-
07-23-19 19:01 #2032Senior Member

Posts: 203Manifestingdreamsnow's
I saw her awhile back. I think she changed her profile name. Hung out at my place. Nice girl, fun time. 300 was the damage. I didn't repeat due to better options.
Originally Posted by Armon
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 17:56 #2031Senior Member

Posts: 338I wouldn't bother with this one
Requires condoms and is kind of a b at tch.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/72ec9...7-65c1e7902e08
-
07-23-19 16:11 #2030Senior Member

Posts: 379BeccaG556
BeccaG556 contacted me 2-3 weeks ago (don't remember). Too young for me. She wanted to sell me pics. I passed.
Originally Posted by Armon
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 15:39 #2029Senior Member

Posts: 48Comagirl (from WYP) / Taunton
Anyone messed around with this one? On WYP, and have a date set. Checking if anyone has experience.
Cheers.
-
07-23-19 13:10 #2028Regular Member

Posts: 1Try these. I pasted the actual links in from his Providence post:
Originally Posted by Tostone71
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/ed2ad...f-edc78c1f4d79
https://www.seeking.com/member/72ec9...7-65c1e7902e08
https://www.seeking.com/member/f57a5...b-4363f78e277c
https://www.seeking.com/member/2b12c...f-24008bbf58a8
https://www.seeking.com/member/9892a...6-804489c792b7
That last one is still unavailable to me, but it might be available to others.
-
07-23-19 12:14 #2027Senior Member

Posts: 41BeccaG556 or Manifestingdreamsnow's
Has anyone seen either of them?
https://www.seeking.com/member/7a6e7...1-434294e206e1
https://www.seeking.com/member/590fb...5-695583131b1e
Thank you.










Reply With Quote





