Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,686 to 17,700 of 31847
-
07-24-19 11:27 #14162Banned Member

Posts: 441Mia
Sometimes she does incalls in murfreesboro.
Originally Posted by SameOldAlZ
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-19 10:32 #14161Banned Member

Posts: 441Laci
After several text and a finalize appt she went ghost. 10 pm, 11 pm.
Originally Posted by DirtyBoy615
[View Original Post]
Oh well moving on. Hopefully guys will have better luck.
5:45 am this morning text me back "sorry I fall asleep" (LOL).
-
07-24-19 09:59 #14160Banned Member

Posts: 441Laci
After several text and a finalize appt she went ghost. 10 pm, 11 pm.
Originally Posted by DirtyBoy615
[View Original Post]
Oh well moving on. Hopefully guys will have better luck.
5:45 am this morning text me back "sorry I fall asleep" (LOL).
-
07-24-19 09:57 #14159Senior Member

Posts: 62Hayden Sky
Rick said her reviews are great. Is she only GFE or is she PSE, too? I may see her today.
-
07-24-19 09:30 #14158Banned Member

Posts: 441Elduderino123
What are you talking about, I'm new to the forum, I lived in California, recently I have moved Nashville for work.
Originally Posted by Elduderino123
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-19 08:12 #14157Senior Member

Posts: 357Well damn, if you / Kcalderon / Smyrna78 don't have any info on her, what hope do any of us have?!
Originally Posted by DirtyBoy615
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-19 00:14 #14156Senior Member

Posts: 53Difficult Hayden
Ok thanks Rick. I figured you were through trying to work with her. I would like to try to see if I can at least meet her at some point and take the risk. I will report if I get there.
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 23:19 #14155Senior Member

Posts: 1308Looks good, what was her asking rates?
Originally Posted by KittyLoverMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 23:04 #14154Senior Member

Posts: 1308Wish she did Incall. The ad says outcall only.
Originally Posted by DirtyBoy615
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 22:07 #14153Senior Member

Posts: 79Nicole
All you guys that enjoy the BBFS, here's your girl. I know she's good to go because I dreamt of her thoroughly last weekend and I'm still good. Big head is prevailing now and I won't be going back, but I know some of you guys like that so just passing it along. http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...u/524973408173.
-
07-23-19 19:56 #14152Senior Member

Posts: 49Anna the Brat
Know I have reported on a few times before but when you find one I like I have no problem seeing over and over. Another great dream over the weekend. If you enjoy watching a beautiful lady explode from excitement like a water fall she might be the lady for you.
-
07-23-19 19:25 #14151Banned Member

Posts: 441Laci
Can anyone share intel on this one. I was texting with her a few weeks ago but never pulled the trigger. I have since that it would probably be a good idea to check with the board as I can't find any reviews. She is in Nashville now.
https://escortalligator.com.nashvill...012/2057544130
-
07-23-19 18:37 #14150Senior Member

Posts: 189Steph
I really liked the looks but hadn't seen any reviews on this one. http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...y/108870519273 I decided a would TOFTT or rather one for me. So glad I did. Made contact late last week with good response but things didn't work out on my side. Made contact against today a setup a mid-day dream. In route found she would be a little late but good communication all the way. Was met with a warm greet and hug. Pics are accurate and recent. Very nice tits and ass a little thick around the middle not a spinner, no problem for me. DFK, nice BBBJ, clean a fresh kitty DATY, CFS, tight kitty multiple positions popped in the cover. Will repeat. Nice girl, treat her right.
-
07-23-19 13:02 #14149Banned Member

Posts: 63The pics are not accurate, much heavier now. Nice girl, but not the type I would visit again.
Originally Posted by Elduderino123
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 12:44 #14148Senior Member

Posts: 156Smyrna
It's totally him, I was thinking the same when I read the post. Makes first post on the forums and it's exactly like smyrna's posts in both layout and content. This guy has seemed off to me from the get go. Super weird situation.
Originally Posted by Elduderino123
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




