Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 510 of 583 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 560 ... LastLast
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 8737
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1102

    Listcrawler

    Quote Originally Posted by HolaDoug  [View Original Post]
    I believe both of those are aggregators that take ads from a number of different sites. It's probably a bit of a crapshoot.
    It's a waste land out there very time consuming trying to find legit providers. Try using the search box on listcrawler. Put in local area codes or local towns that seems to work a little better for me and weed out the fakes. Good luck.

  2. #1101
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefffish50  [View Original Post]
    I usually use STG, but came across listcrawler or escortalligator. The ads seem a little too good to be true. They also have a lot of misspellings and garbled sentences. Has anyone used them? Thanks.
    I believe both of those are aggregators that take ads from a number of different sites. It's probably a bit of a crapshoot.

  3. #1100

    Listcrawler legit

    I usually use STG, but came across listcrawler or escortalligator. The ads seem a little too good to be true. They also have a lot of misspellings and garbled sentences. Has anyone used them? Thanks.

  4. #1099

    Obj

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    What's an OBJ?
    Odell Beckham Jr. ?

  5. #1098
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237
    Quote Originally Posted by CliftonHanger  [View Original Post]
    started off with a obj, no BBBJ as advertised! She wants me to go right into mish half mast as she spent 10 seconds on a obj. "
    What's an OBJ?

  6. #1097
    Quote Originally Posted by CliftonHanger  [View Original Post]
    Boy do I feel like an idiot! TOFTT to find out if these Asian girls were legit and boy was I disappointed. Took the 15 min for a benjamin option for the test drive and it wasn't even worth that. I know in this hobby you've got to be willing to throw away a few hundred dollars on a hunch sometimes so I'm not too mad but everything in the below ad listed was false.

    Arrived at a motel off Boston post road through text communication.

    And said there would be 3 girls to choose from as I arrived suddenly only 1 available. The girl I saw was a small petite Asian, early 30's maybe younger and natural breasts. No English and just started off with a obj, no BBBJ as advertised! She wants me to go right into mish half mast as she spent 10 seconds on a obj. After a few minutes of mish I took the cover off and just finished on her rack. Total clockwatcher and saying the dreaded " OK. You cum now!" I couldn't wait to get out of there, no report with provider at all.

    Fellow hobbyist stay away from these ads as I don't think I have been the only one duped by these services.
    We've all been there.

  7. #1096

    Milford Asians on Cityxguide- Stay away!

    Boy do I feel like an idiot! TOFTT to find out if these Asian girls were legit and boy was I disappointed. Took the 15 min for a benjamin option for the test drive and it wasn't even worth that. I know in this hobby you've got to be willing to throw away a few hundred dollars on a hunch sometimes so I'm not too mad but everything in the below ad listed was false.

    Arrived at a motel off Boston post road through text communication.

    And said there would be 3 girls to choose from as I arrived suddenly only 1 available. The girl I saw was a small petite Asian, early 30's maybe younger and natural breasts. No English and just started off with a obj, no BBBJ as advertised! She wants me to go right into mish half mast as she spent 10 seconds on a obj. After a few minutes of mish I took the cover off and just finished on her rack. Total clockwatcher and saying the dreaded " OK. You cum now!" I couldn't wait to get out of there, no report with provider at all.

    Fellow hobbyist stay away from these ads as I don't think I have been the only one duped by these services.

    "Hi! Gentlemen!

    New Charming Sweet Girl From Japanese!!

    I specialize in seductive, sensual and creative sessions.

    I will make you feel completely at easy and relaxed and pampered you until you are.

    ★9733;9733; Incall or Outcall ★9733;9733;.

    BBBJ 💋128139;.

    Nuru massage 💋128139;.

    Young busty 💋128139;.

    Never rush 💋128139;.

    Full service 💋128139;.

    OUR GIRLS FROOM KOREA, JAPAN, China. THEY ARE TRAINER VERY WELL AND YOUR RELAXTION AND HAPPYENDING!

    (don't HESITATE! Don't MISS OUT!) call now."

  8. #1095

    Ivy or Ivanna

    Greetings Gents,

    I know that this lass has been reported on, but I can't seem to find her. Used to go by Ivy. Now calls herself Ivanna. I have searched high and low, but nada. I seem to remember favorable reviews of her, so I may have to just take one. Any help?

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...r/676861974291

    TIA.

    Bent.

  9. #1094
    Try brenda.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeltenia  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been reviewed before but I can't seem to find the posts.

    Anyone see her lately? I have a few questions.

    Thanks.

    Z.

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...n/671365256779

  10. #1093

    Mature Pretty Woman

    I know she's been reviewed before but I can't seem to find the posts.

    Anyone see her lately? I have a few questions.

    Thanks.

    Z.

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...n/671365256779

  11. #1092

    Marie

    I was in Hamden last week and I called up Marie for a hh. Very mechanical and no affect. But 15 minutes in she says you have to go and gets up quickly. Not wanting to risk anything I leave and there is a commotion in the next door apartment. I go downstairs and there are cops and ambulances all around. Cute a $$ but that was about it.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/576632354304

  12. #1091

    Error messsage

    Quote Originally Posted by KScore  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else getting this error message, see attached, when they click on an stg link? Lately more often than not when I click on a provider ad I've been getting this message.

    I did an internet search on it & it appears to be a problem on the website's side & not the user. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.
    I've been getting them as well. I just hit the refresh icon to reload the page, sometimes you have to do it more than once, but it usually works.

  13. #1090

    Error message on stg

    Is anyone else getting this error message, see attached, when they click on an stg link? Lately more often than not when I click on a provider ad I've been getting this message.

    I did an internet search on it & it appears to be a problem on the website's side & not the user. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ERRORR.jpg‎  

  14. #1089

    Full figure blonde

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...b/743660603488

    I saw her when she was in Southington working with her sister out of a private home. She is definitely the girl in the pic. She was very friendly and accommodating. She is kind of big but proportionate. Good BBBJ and covered FS. Standard positions including doggy. Overall it was nice but for me nothing spectacular. Felt safe but probably would not repeat because no fireworks, it was just pump and go.

  15. #1088

    Scam Lingo in Ads

    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    I have seen that same description of what she will do on multiple posts with different photos. Be aware I smell a scam.
    If they put all the cash app info on the ad and don't list a specific city / town for a location it is almost always a fake escort ad. I also enjoy the ads that give the weight in kg. Yes, I have never found them to be real / local providers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape